As the U.S. becomes less 'brown' due to Trump policies...what improvements should we see?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump policies are sending the message that Mexico's citizens are no longer welcome to fuck Americans over...there is no doubt that as they feel unwelcome and on the run many will retreat back to their own shitholes. How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Increased wages for low to middle wage earners?
Rent decreases in the ghettos and barrios?
Fewer drunk drivers on our roadways?
Less rape and murder being committed?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Fewer incarcerated in our jails and prisons?
Shorter wait times in ER's?
Sooner doctor appointments available?
Cleaner safer neighborhoods?
Improved education system?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?

933.jpg

We are already seeing the benefits of trump policy. Slow economic growth and huge deficits.

We are already seeing the benefits of trump policy. Slow economic growth and huge deficits.

Imagine what growth and spending will look like here after we send 40 million bloodsucking cockroaches home. Shit, you might even stop begging for shit...huh?

America isn't becoming less brown. I've said this before and I'll say it again. White people can easily solve their xenophobia by simply having more children. You people have an average of one and a half kids. Same in Europe. That's why white populations are slowly dying out to non-white.

America isn't becoming less brown. I've said this before and I'll say it again. White people can easily solve their xenophobia by simply having more children. You people have an average of one and a half kids. Same in Europe. That's why white populations are slowly dying out to non-white.

"Keep up with the invaders or die off" huh?
You support that theory huh?

Not sure what that means...I'm guessing you agree, you'd be willing to pay much more for lettuce and hotels in exchange for all the aforementioned gains?

Thanos believed eliminating half of all life would be a benefit to the rest.

I can see that you agree with him as long as the elimination is of brown people.

You are one sick fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump policies are sending the message that Mexico's citizens are no longer welcome to fuck Americans over...there is no doubt that as they feel unwelcome and on the run many will retreat back to their own shitholes. How will our country improve as we send the dependent trash home?
Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Hmmm....I'll gladly pay a shit-ton more for lettuce and hotel rooms...Won't you?
All the above and then some.

It's not a question of one or the other. Whites are not replacing themselves in this country, and will decline regardless of immigration. As their numbers decline and their average ages increase the economy will suffer without immigration. Face it, if you want to live in a rich vibrant country, you need immigration.

It's not a question of one or the other. Whites are not replacing themselves in this country, and will decline regardless of immigration. As their numbers decline and their average ages increase the economy will suffer without immigration. Face it, if you want to live in a rich vibrant country, you need immigration.
There are plenty of people who want to immigrate to the US. Why do we have to take them from the shittiest of shitholes?

Not sure what that means...I'm guessing you agree, you'd be willing to pay much more for lettuce and hotels in exchange for all the aforementioned gains?

I can see that you agree with him as long as the elimination is of brown people.

You are one sick fuck.

You complain a lot

You are one sick fuck.

He's just an anonymous punk.

Not all brown people are invaders? Native Americans were here first. Border security is critical and we need to deport illegals but many are here legally and are great people. I do not care about skin color as those on the far right (Alt Right) and Leftists like Billyboom are ruining this country. That includes asshole Bernie Bros. Which Billy is.

You are one sick fuck.

He's just an anonymous punk.
Pot to Kettle....”you’re black”

Fewer homeless?
Less traffic?
Cheaper healthcare?
Less pollution?
Cleaner beaches?

Do you have some data the country is becoming less brown or is it just wishful thinking?

Not all brown people are invaders? Native Americans were here first. Border security is critical and we need to deport illegals but many are here legally and are great people. I do not care about skin color as those on the far right (Alt Right) and Leftists like Billyboom are ruining this country. That includes asshole Bernie Bros. Which Billy is.

Don’t like it?
Get the fuck out.

You are one sick fuck.

You complain a lot

Its a message board dumbass.

There are plenty of people who want to immigrate to the US. Why do we have to take them from the shittiest of shitholes?
How would you select immigrants? Race, country of origin, education, skills, wealth, or something else?

Don’t like it?
Get the fuck out.

I could just toss you out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back