As the 911 museum opens....

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Have we sufficiently revenged that attack?
Do we know how/why it happened?
Can it happen again?
If it does happen again, do we repeat our mistakes?
What have we learned from the experience?

I understand it's Carter's, Reagan's, 41's, Clinton's, 43's, Obabble's fault....but

I posted this this morning...then went to the gym to play racquetball and hang wid da homies...I finally make it back home....and nothing.

I guess the answer is...dude that was a dozen years ago. What difference, at this point, does it make?

Can it happen again?

I understand it's Carter's, Reagan's, 41's, Clinton's, 43's, Obabble's fault....but

Americans are slow learners. I'll leave it at that.

Why weren't bush and cheney at the...

National 9/11 Memorial Museum's emotional opening and dedication ceremony this morning?

The Obamas were there. The Clintons were there. Ghouliani was there.

Where were bush and cheney?

National 9/11 Memorial Museum's emotional opening and dedication ceremony this morning?

Another deep thinker...maybe they thought you would be there and they wanted to avoid kicking your ass.

Wondering why these two were not there is a bit deeper, my grandiose measures compared to your thoughts and posts.
Still wondering why those 2 couldn't show up. This all happened under their administration.
True?
Answer if you dare.

Another deep thinker...maybe they thought you would be there and they wanted to avoid kicking your ass.

And months before it happened, dickie and georgie ignored warnings.But they were so conveniently out of town and off the job.
Some more deeper thinking than you can muster.

Bob Beckwith says the people who attacked us were "bad people".

Wondering why these two were not there is a bit deeper, my grandiose measures compared to your thoughts and posts.
Still wondering why those 2 couldn't show up. This all happened under their administration.
True?
Answer if you dare.

Wondering why they were not there simply avoids the questions posed. Bbbbbut bush is an overused libtard response.

Can it happen again?

we have learned nothing...our great leaders will not even call the enemy by name...Islamists...

maybe the big plan is to create more jobs by building more museums....:mad:

Can it happen again?

1. Vengeance is stupid.

2. How: planes were flown into the WTC. Why: you'd have to ask a terrorist.

3. Yes.

4. What "mistakes" are you referring to, specifically?

5. Not very much, but there's not much to learn from it.

Both have been quite honest and steadfast in not making public political appearances. We are so used to lying politicians that one not lying can't be understood.

Bush and Cheney should be admired for not lowering themselves to the level of being seen with obama and his orc consort.

"Not much to learn from it"..........
https://www.google.com/search?q=operation+cyclone&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

ScreamingEagle, why wouldn't you spell out 41 and 43's names? Are you that ashamed of them?

Why weren't Bush and Cheney at the ceremony? Was it for the same reason that you couldn't spell out 41 and 43's names? Because America is just so ashamed of them?
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+iraq&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+torture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

And months before it happened, dickie and georgie ignored warnings.But they were so conveniently out of town and off the job.

And months before it happened, dickie and georgie ignored warnings.

That the towers were a target?

Can it happen again?

1. Vengeance is stupid.

Many of those who plotted and financed the attack roam free...they should be dead.

2. How: planes were flown into the WTC. Why: you'd have to ask a terrorist.

That is too stupid for response
3. Yes.

Agree

4. What "mistakes" are you referring to, specifically?

We knew who the enemy was...go kill them. Afterward we waged half hearted wars in Iraq and Afghanistan...those enemies are still alive.

5. Not very much, but there's not much to learn from it.

See response to 2.

Simple english......terrorist threats to the financial capitals of the US.
Your memory is quite selective.
:eusa_liar:

And months before it happened, dickie and georgie ignored warnings.

That the towers were a target?

Forum List

Back