As someone that is known as a fierce advocate of free speech

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I must commend the moderators on this board for being the best of all the mods I have encountered and I have visited many boards and been perma- banned my most of them....yet the mods on here have allowed me to continue....though I have been rather un-controversial for quite a while and have been banned even on here at various times but never perma banned like other boards do especially....so called conservative boards...the quickest to perma band of all the boards.

I am thinking of retriring from the mesage boards....just tired of politics.....thus I do want to go on record before I go away to commend the mods on here...even coyote with whom I have had many conflicts....she does not seem to bear a grudge.

I must commend the moderators on this board for being the best of all the mods I have encountered and I have visited many boards and been perma- banned my most of them....yet the mods on here have allowed me to continue....though I have been rather un-controversial for quite a while and have been banned even on here at various times but never perma banned like other boards do especially....so called conservative boards...the quickest to perma band of all the boards.

I am thinking of retriring from the mesage boards....just tired of politics.....thus I do want to go on record before I go away to commend the mods on here...even coyote with whom I have had many conflicts....she does not seem to bear a grudge.

Coyote are you nuts? Her and Taz are in bed together. The other ones are alright but Meister and Aye are my favorites.

They are pretty good. Only banned me once or twice, can't remember.

You all need to visit the 'NFA Talk' forum. That is the most open forum I was on. The now defunct 'Gold is Money2' forum was another open forum...in certain areas. They liked anti-Jew memes and such. But they didn't like other things.

That is the thing, it is hard to find forums open in all areas. Now this forum didn't ban me over speech, they banned me over images.

Take Reddit. If you say one thing against the dems in certain forums...boom...you get banned. But Redditors can go to other forums and they are free to bash dems or reps.

If you go to Reddit, you will find a thread showing a video called 'Trans achieving a hands-free anal orgasm using a remote-control fucking machine with horse cock attachment'...
or some such thing.

So, it just depends on what the forum likes. But God forbid anyone should say anything negative about trans or queers there. But to be a good forum, you have to accept things you personally may not like just to keep things balanced.

A lesson to learn from the NFA talk forum is; have NSFW sections so things can be posted there, and no one can complain if they look at it.

I've been on online forums since the BBS days of the 1990's. Hundreds of them over the years. But most of them have been close-minded forums. I guess it has to do with ad revenue and/or personal prejudice.

AR15 ban.jpg

LinkedIn ban.jpg

PetaPixel ban.jpg

surv ban.jpg

Vimeo flag notice.jpg

Attachments

• YouTube ban.jpg
    YouTube ban.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

I would have to agree. I'm not even slightly non controversial nor am I non confrontational but even though there have been some run ins with the mods they have been fair and consistent about it for the most part.

No bub, conservative forums are the most open. Dem forums are the most restrictive...in politics anyway.

Bub listen up, if you are a conservative, you can't retire from politics. Politics is life or death nowadays. You have to keep up with your enemies.

Now if you're a dem, you
are my enemy. But I still don't want you to retire. I want me to tell me your plans for destruction, so I know what my enemies are up to.

That is why I still read Reddit after they banned me...to know my enemies' plans.

Screenshot 09-01-2023 23.14.12.jpg

Obviously you have not been around much and too simple minded to be involved in politics but typical of a lot of conservative boobs.

Forum List

Back