As Predicted- No There, There- Kushner Releases 11- Page Report Prior To Inquiry

Okay, that's his side of the story.
That's right.
IF anyone had/had the slightest shred of evidence to the contrary you can be sure the WAPO/NYT/CNN/MSNBC 'witch hunters' would have already made it public.
It's literally driving the 'witch hunters' fucking crazy that they haven't been able to even start the tiniest fire to burn President Trump at the stake.
They've tried and tried as has been well documented. Every time the 'fake fire' they start ends up sputtering out for lack of fuel.
And who ends up always getting burned? The FAKE news witch hunters.
Mueller is going to turn up fuck all and even then the FAKE news witch hunters will not believe he wasn't somehow either incompetent and 'bought off' by President Trump.
Yeah, I don't know what the FBI has, if anything. And given the way most of the media have jumped with both feet on this, they'd better be hoping something pans out.

To me, until something is proven and people are punished, it's all partisan noise. Just like Benghazi and the last eight years. The two ends of the spectrum can be very similar in their behaviors.

Why did he decide to go to that meeting with Lil' Donnie? Was it to get some dirt on Hillary or to discuss Russian adoption policies?

I am "positive" that baby Kushner is pissed off at baby Donnie for mixing him up in this Russian meeting business.......LOL

That's right.
IF anyone had/had the slightest shred of evidence to the contrary you can be sure the WAPO/NYT/CNN/MSNBC 'witch hunters' would have already made it public.
It's literally driving the 'witch hunters' fucking crazy that they haven't been able to even start the tiniest fire to burn President Trump at the stake.
They've tried and tried as has been well documented. Every time the 'fake fire' they start ends up sputtering out for lack of fuel.
Mueller is going to turn up fuck all and even then the FAKE news witch hunters will not believe he wasn't somehow either incompetent and 'bought off' by President Trump.
Yeah, I don't know what the FBI has, if anything. And given the way most of the media have jumped with both feet on this, they'd better be hoping something pans out.

To me, until something is proven and people are punished, it's all partisan noise. Just like Benghazi and the last eight years. The two ends of the spectrum can be very similar in their behaviors.
The whole russian collusion farce was/is a carefully planned LIB MSM/DEM strategy to undermine President Trump to the point where they actually believe he'll quit.
NOT going happen.
Bottom line is they are DESPERATE to stop the REPs from putting anymore SC judges on the bench by getting back control of Congress.
They are too fucking stupid to understand that Pence would put RADICAL REP SC judges on the bench if he could.
It's all going to blow up in their stupid faces.
Then the LIB MSM will literally invent another bullshit 'scandal'.
Note that the Senate Intelligence committee today isn't even bothering to have the sitting members present when Kushner is interviewed.
Low level staffers are going to read the questions to Kushner.

Kushner sais nothing there!

What's poor Muller going to do now that the prince has uttered? :rolleyes:

That's right.

The whole russian collusion farce was/is a carefully planned LIB MSM/DEM strategy to undermine President Trump to the point where they actually believe he'll quit.
NOT going happen.
Bottom line is they are DESPERATE to stop the REPs from putting anymore SC judges on the bench by getting back control of Congress.
They are too fucking stupid to understand that Pence would put RADICAL REP SC judges on the bench if he could.
It's all going to blow up in their stupid faces.
Then the LIB MSM will literally invent another bullshit 'scandal'.
Note that the Senate Intelligence committee today isn't even bothering to have the sitting members present when Kushner is interviewed.
Low level staffers are going to read the questions to Kushner.
I think it's a safe bet that they'll be going after Trump full force for the duration. And the one thing none of this can change is appointments at the SC and lower courts, and that's going to happen whether it's Trump or Pence.

I hope that Jared Kushner does not go to prison

With his feminine features he is unlikely to last long before he becomes someone's "Ivanka"

Jared Kushner, sought a secret line of communications with Russian officials that would bypass American intelligence services is four large Goodyears tossed onto the White House tire fire. There is no "legitimate" reason why Trump's transition team should have sought out a secret line of communication with a foreign nation that the American government wouldn't know about.

Jared Kushner and Russian ambassador discussed setting up a secret communications channel

NrtpVHw.png

CNN analyst rips Kushner’s statement to shreds: He’s going to solve the Middle East but can’t fill out forms

Which candidate openly asked for Russia's help in hacking their opponent from the stump?...'Nuff said....:ack-1:
The Twitter Comes In Handy
Remember I explained on Monday how the Trump team’s obsession with getting hacked emails from Clinton’s (allegedly hacked but very likely not hacked) private email server may have spurred the Russian intelligence effort to hack and disclose the DNC and Podesta emails.

Look what this top Trump campaign official was looking at a month before the Don Jr. meeting …

Dan Scavino Jr. @DanScavino

Kremlin has Hillary’s emails. Russia has 20,000 emails stolen from her secret home server.
@IngrahamAngle #Trump2016 http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/kremlin-has-hillary-emails/ …

8:44 PM - 11 May 2016 · Trump Tower

Kremlin Has Hillary’s Emails
The Kremlin is considering whether or not to release some 20,000 hacked Clinton emails reportedly in its possession. Russian security services apparently obtained the emails as part of their invest...

lifezette.com

Forum List

Back