Anthony Scaramucci Quickly Endears Himself To Conservatives

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Anthony Scaramucci proved himself to be a carbon copy of the Big Orange Idiot.

Scaramucci quickly endeared himself to conservatives nationwide with his sexist comment aimed at Sarah Huckabee Sanders, " ‘The only thing I ask Sarah — Sarah, if you're watching, I love the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday, so I'd like to continue to use the hair and makeup person.’ "

Like the Big Orange Idiot, Scaramucci’s dismissive attitude towards women made him an instant hit with the conservatives.

“President Donald Trump's own objectifying attitude toward women has been a recurring theme, including the cringe-worthy moment when he commented on France's first lady, Brigitte Macron, and her physique earlier this month. Shortly before that, Trump was widely rebuked for tweeting about MSNBC's Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski "bleeding badly from a face-lift" when she visited Mar-a-Lago for New Year's Eve. (And, of course, his sexist views were well documented before he was even elected.”

It is these sexist views that went far in helping Big Orange win the conservative vote, especially the votes of conservative women. The vast majority of this group of women have a level of self-loathing unequaled by any other segment of the United States’ feminine population.

In the weeks to come, conservative women will be swooning whenever Scaramucci casts his powerful spell over them. Just as they do when they hear Big Orange speak.

The New White House Communications Director Is Already Making Sexist Remarks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8041075b697a7e03201ee6beebc8867b--intersectional-feminism-political-views.jpg

It certainly does, and conservative women have it.

He reminds me of a teenager now in 'love' with another band. LOL I find it amazing how they can say things that make no sense at all with a straight face. This has to be the most bizarre administration in the history of America. Fake news, lies, pardons, Russia and on and on and on.

Investigate: "Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time on long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on the internet is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate propaganda campaigns (some of which comes from abroad). Take responsibility for what you communicate with others." Lesson 11 'On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century' by Timothy Snyder

Excellent read on Trump voter. Strangers in Their Own Land

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” H.L. Mencken:

It is these sexist views that went far in helping Big Orange win the conservative vote, especially the votes of conservative women. The vast majority of this group of women have a level of self-loathing unequaled by any other segment of the United States’ feminine population.

Conservative women are far more likely to be married and have children. Liberal women are far more likely to be single and living with cats. That is the real gender gap in American politics. Trust me, the bitter, sad, self-loathing women aren't the conservative ones.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” H.L. Mencken:
upload_2017-7-24_7-8-51.png

In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Anthony Scaramucci proved himself to be a carbon copy of the Big Orange Idiot.

Scaramucci quickly endeared himself to conservatives nationwide with his sexist comment aimed at Sarah Huckabee Sanders, " ‘The only thing I ask Sarah — Sarah, if you're watching, I love the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday, so I'd like to continue to use the hair and makeup person.’ "

Like the Big Orange Idiot, Scaramucci’s dismissive attitude towards women made him an instant hit with the conservatives.

“President Donald Trump's own objectifying attitude toward women has been a recurring theme, including the cringe-worthy moment when he commented on France's first lady, Brigitte Macron, and her physique earlier this month. Shortly before that, Trump was widely rebuked for tweeting about MSNBC's Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski "bleeding badly from a face-lift" when she visited Mar-a-Lago for New Year's Eve. (And, of course, his sexist views were well documented before he was even elected.”

In the weeks to come, conservative women will be swooning whenever Scaramucci casts his powerful spell over them. Just as they do when they hear Big Orange speak.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 140262

Ah..the Democrat. It's all about identity, isn't it? The Democrat says, hey, I appealed to you based on your vagina. So if you don't vote for me, you hate your vagina. They say the same shit to gays and blacks and everyone else. The coalition of the fringes held together by the KKKrazy Glue of hatred for white Christian males.

View attachment 140262

Did you miss the part where he says "we had"? Scarramucci liked the makeup artist and the hair stylist. How is that sexist?

I saw Scaramucci on Face the Nation yesterday. He is a polished diamond and he may have finally hit on what will make the Pres happy--complete and total love for everything the man says, thinks or does, and it makes no difference what it is or how badly it contradicts what the WH tried to say the day before.
Scaramucci is easy on the eyes, he's absolutely 100% pleasant and un-trollable (Dickerson tried) and he admits straight out that he's here to show the world what a wonderful man Donald Trump is; he didn't pretend to be anything but 100% an ass kisser: "I want to subordinate my political views to the views of the president and his agenda." Sounds like holy orders, to me.
I wonder how long it will take for the overconfident and magnanimous shine to tarnish in the hot lights of the Trump White House.

Conservative women are far more likely to be married and have children. Liberal women are far more likely to be single and living with cats. That is the real gender gap in American politics. Trust me, the bitter, sad, self-loathing women aren't the conservative ones.

Very true

So how do they support a billionaire playboy who has repeatedly cheated on his wives, has been married three times and is currently married to a former hooker?

Very true

So how do they support a billionaire playboy who has repeatedly cheated on his wives, has been married three times and is currently married to a former hooker?
They supported Trump because, like so many Americans, they want their country back. They recognized in Hillary the true enemy. Who cares where Donald gets his dick wet? It's of no significance (but the Washington Post ran 12 articles about Trump calling some broad fat 20 years ago, and zero about Hillary's funders--a far more weighty consideration). Conservatives understand a concept liberal don't: enlightened self-interest.

Jesus. On Friday, Huckabee was wearing false eyelashes so big they could hold a 737 aloft. They look ridiculous. That shit went out with go-go dancers in the 60s.

Jesus. On Friday, Huckabee was wearing false eyelashes so big they could hold a 737 aloft. They look ridiculous. That shit went out with go-go dancers in the 60s.

He says that he wants to continue to use the hair and makeup person and that's sexist?

Really?

How did you get that? Democrats made it up as usual, only this one is sillier than others.

View attachment 140262

Big orange idiot.....

I stopped reading right there. I will not be reading the posts of grown ass adults who act like children

Very true

Oh piss off that Melania's a former hooker you left wing wanker. Pout much because you lost?

:lmao:

It's not difficult - Donald ilives what most red blooded American male's dream about having

What's truly amazing is that despite the "scandals and the divorces" Trump made certain that ALL of his children remained close to each other. The Trump family at Tiffany's graduation with Marla Maples there was a tribute to Trump having been a great dad over the years.

Cute picture with big sister Ivanka.

hqdefault.jpg

I saw Scaramucci on Face the Nation yesterday. He is a polished diamond and he may have finally hit on what will make the Pres happy--complete and total love for everything the man says, thinks or does, and it makes no difference what it is or how badly it contradicts what the WH tried to say the day before.
Scaramucci is easy on the eyes, he's absolutely 100% pleasant and un-trollable (Dickerson tried) and he admits straight out that he's here to show the world what a wonderful man Donald Trump is; he didn't pretend to be anything but 100% an ass kisser: "I want to subordinate my political views to the views of the president and his agenda." Sounds like holy orders, to me.
I wonder how long it will take for the overconfident and magnanimous shine to tarnish in the hot lights of the Trump White House.

My guess is ten days.

IMG_1713.JPG

View attachment 140262

Forum List

Back