As Predicted, Inflation Increasing Under Biden Just Like Under Carter

Was Biden bailing us out of Trump's low inflation?
Nope, Biden wasn’t around to help Trump avoid a stock market crash and recession. That was all Trump.
ahttps://www.ccn.com/stock-market-crash-triggers-epic-trump-twitter-meltdown/

President Donald Trump? Sure, he tweeted mean tweets on Twitter and wasn't part of the old-school establishment. But he knew how to get shit done, and did exactly that. Love him or hate him. he had the best interests of this country at heart and truly had a vision worthy of the greatest Presidents we've ever had.

Trump is a lot of things, difficult to work for, demanding, perfectionistic, unforgiving, brutally honest, inflexible, egocentric and a womanizer, but at least he has America's back, puts Americans first, and is a true patriot wanting to put pedal to the metal making America great again and not no stinking globalist, climate Nazi like Joe Bowel Movement.

Biden and Trump aren't running against each other, so I don't see the relevancy.

You better tell that to Joe, Taz-- -- -- I mean even now the man is walking around telling everyone that he actually believes the world and this country want him to run again in '24!
giggle.gif

Biden and Trump aren't running against each other, so I don't see the relevancy.
You wouldn’t. Trump still claims he’s the president and repugnants still support him and regardless, he loses to Biden. It doesn’t matter what Biden’s approval rating is, he beats “your best.” That’s a joke, Trump is “your best.”

Last edited:
And that says nothing about your fraud 7.75 a gallon post, liar
1657749670836.png

Shove it, liar. How many lies to you have to tell yourself to support this Biden clusterfuck? We're paying a higher percentage across the board, idiot. $7.75 & 9/10 is the high, as I told you.

Last edited:
You wouldn’t. You’re too lost. Trump still claims he’s the president and repugnants still support him and regardless, he loses to Biden. It doesn’t matter what Biden’s approval rating is, he beats “your best.” That’s a joke, Trump is “your best.”

Trump is my best? What makes you say that?

Oh, never mind. You're one of the binary bots. I criticized A therefore I must support B. And you're essentially arguing over which pile of shit smells worse than the other. Sounds like a reasonable use of your time.

And that says nothing about your fraud 7.75 a gallon post, liar
Trump is a lot of things, difficult to work for, demanding, perfectionistic, unforgiving, brutally honest, inflexible, egocentric and a womanizer, but at least he has America's back, puts Americans first, and is a true patriot wanting to put pedal to the metal making America great again and not no stinking globalist, climate Nazi like Joe Bowel Movement.
Brutally honest !
Being a lying, self confessed fraud is not being brutally honest. You need a dictionary. The author of 30k lies is not honesty

Trump is my best? What makes you say that?

Oh, never mind. You're one of the binary bots. I criticized A therefore I must support B. And you're essentially arguing over which pile of shit smells worse than the other. Sounds like a reasonable use of your time.
Ha ha
For the fifth time, No one on the left ever claimed Biden was a good candidate. Geesus, he lost every previous primary.
His only claims to fame was, he could beat Trump, which he did in a landslide. Deal with that fact. Biden from his death bed will beat Trump, their best. The right is a the loser party , criminal minded and completley bogus.

He still beats Trump. Trump can’t even run a campaign. They’ll all be in jail !!!
Hilarious. You guys are as crooked as Humper.

Shut up and go back to sleep. The worst poll out there right now shows that if they ran today, Trump with his army of 10 million leftwing loons trying to destroy him day and night is still within the margin of error of beating America's Most Popular President Pedo Peter!

Forum List

Back