As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

So, you make it a privilege, not a right, to vote?

I guess it already is.

In america you need valid ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, fly, cash a check, rent a car...etc.countless other transactions....

Is anyone saying that requiring an ID to buying alcohol, cigarettes, cashing checks, etc..violate their "rights"?
You guys pretend to be so intelligent ..but can sure play dumb when it suits your purpose.

purposely mischaracterizing and distorting is what you do best...carry on.No one is fooled by all that misdirection.
You partisans are funny!

I don't feel that strongly about voter id. I wonder if it will catch many cases of voter fraud.

Well, if you make sure it isn't a requirement it will catch exactly ZERO cases...
Do you seriously think people are incapable of obtaining an ID in america?.... Do you think no one should show any ID to vote? ...especially with so many illegals flooding in?
You CHOOSE to see it as an infringement on their "rights" because it fits your agenda, isn't that correct?

Do you think people should need an ID to cash a check?..or should banks just hand out money to whoever wanders in?

Do you think minors should be able to purchase cigarettes and liquor just because they SAY they are old enough?

Do you think no one should need to show a cop their drivers license when asked?
Do you think one is even necessary?

Do you think you should be able to travel anywhere you want without a passport?
What do you think passports are for? To deprive minorities the "right" to travel? IS that why we have passports?

I'm not "distorting" anything. Voting is a right, I've always been told.
I'm sure you've "been told" a lot of things.

But when I think of the historical prohibitions against certain groups for voting, and when I think of the fact that convicted felons can't vote, then I guess it's a privilege.

Yeah...yeah...whatever...try to focus.

We're talking about how you can define requiring a basic ID as an attempt to keep people from voting...I know it's more fun and easier to repeat the things you've "been told" and assign evil motives to people you disagree with,than to look at a situation realistically.

Go ahead and believe one party wants to deny the right to vote, they want dirty water and air and they want children to die in the streets from lack of healthcare...LMAO...I've heard all the hyperbole and exaggerations before.
You hyperpartisans are pretty funny... Carry on, though... You're just hastening the collapse and at this point that isn't a bad thing.
The sooner you finish wrecking america, the sooner it will be partitioned and you guys can build your utopia...in a smaller section of what used to be america....and the patriots can rebuild in their sector.
You're unreachable anyway...Keep chanting your party propaganda and above all do not think for yourself...

You've taken my lukewarm reaction to voter ID and turned me into a "hyperpartisan."

Hysterical.

I guess it already is.

In america you need valid ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, fly, cash a check, rent a car...etc.countless other transactions....

Is anyone saying that requiring an ID to buying alcohol, cigarettes, cashing checks, etc..violate their "rights"?
You guys pretend to be so intelligent ..but can sure play dumb when it suits your purpose.

purposely mischaracterizing and distorting is what you do best...carry on.No one is fooled by all that misdirection.
You partisans are funny!
Give every American an ID. Until you get 100% a signature will suffice

It has worked for hundreds of years

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!

I don't feel that strongly about voter id. I wonder if it will catch many cases of voter fraud.

Well, if you make sure it isn't a requirement it will catch exactly ZERO cases...
Do you seriously think people are incapable of obtaining an ID in america?.... Do you think no one should show any ID to vote? ...especially with so many illegals flooding in?
You CHOOSE to see it as an infringement on their "rights" because it fits your agenda, isn't that correct?

Do you think people should need an ID to cash a check?..or should banks just hand out money to whoever wanders in?

Do you think minors should be able to purchase cigarettes and liquor just because they SAY they are old enough?

Do you think no one should need to show a cop their drivers license when asked?
Do you think one is even necessary?

Do you think you should be able to travel anywhere you want without a passport?
What do you think passports are for? To deprive minorities the "right" to travel? IS that why we have passports?

I'm not "distorting" anything. Voting is a right, I've always been told.
I'm sure you've "been told" a lot of things.

But when I think of the historical prohibitions against certain groups for voting, and when I think of the fact that convicted felons can't vote, then I guess it's a privilege.

Yeah...yeah...whatever...try to focus.

We're talking about how you can define requiring a basic ID as an attempt to keep people from voting...I know it's more fun and easier to repeat the things you've "been told" and assign evil motives to people you disagree with,than to look at a situation realistically.

Go ahead and believe one party wants to deny the right to vote, they want dirty water and air and they want children to die in the streets from lack of healthcare...LMAO...I've heard all the hyperbole and exaggerations before.
You hyperpartisans are pretty funny... Carry on, though... You're just hastening the collapse and at this point that isn't a bad thing.
The sooner you finish wrecking america, the sooner it will be partitioned and you guys can build your utopia...in a smaller section of what used to be america....and the patriots can rebuild in their sector.
You're unreachable anyway...Keep chanting your party propaganda and above all do not think for yourself...

You've taken my lukewarm reaction to voter ID and turned me into a "hyperpartisan."

Hysterical.

typical......you said absolutely nothing, answered none of my questions....made no coherent reply because you can't defend your position ...a complete dodge...while pretending to be above it all.

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!

Things were different "hundreds of years" ago. Things that were possible then aren't now.
The border was enforced and americans could be sorted out...
Now it isn't like that.

No ID..no vote.

No visa or green card?
Get in the truck.

If we keep electing tools like Obama they'll have to take his power away like the British took power away from the royals. Obviously an uninformed electorate is a national security risk.

Do you think being black means you're either too poor or too stupid to get a driver's license? That is exactly the implication here. Blacks need a picture I.D. to buy a pack of cigarettes or buy booze but it's racist to ask them for one when they go to the polls.

This is just another example of why Democrats are dishonest and their policies are inherently racist. Any fool could figure it out.
Give every American an ID and then you can require it to vote

"Give"?

No..

"Require"

No ID...no vote.
Black, white, republican, democrat...doesn't matter.

No valid ID?..no vote.

I guess it already is.

Hey dumb dumb , you have to show ID to buy a gun

Case closed on Voter ID
Sorry...makes no sense

Unless you are a gun nut

So we have the left who thinks it's a good idea to make health care mandatory for ALL Americans to carry, enforced by Federal law through the IRS. Now.... can you show me just one pharmacist that is willing provide an individual with prescription medication without proper ID, just simply walk off the street and ask the pharmacist for medication in a bag no questions asked? Here the left wants to portray themselves as the more "intelligent" ones.

We also (supposedly) have a president that is concerned about national security and protecting Americans from terrorist attacks. So, how can an individual get away with checking in at an airport, or walking into a Federal building (FBI, CIA, NSA, or a simple tour of the White House) without a proper ID identifying WHO they are? If Eric Holder believes that a photo ID is somehow suppressing an individual's right to vote, then I have doubts this administration is serious about national security issues and terrorism. Of course after attacks like the one at Fort Hood, I'm not at all surprised.

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!

Things were different "hundreds of years" ago. Things that were possible then aren't now.
The border was enforced and americans could be sorted out...
Now it isn't like that.

No ID..no vote.

No visa or green card?
Get in the truck.
Actually, no. It was not.

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!

Please show me anywhere where Americans are denied access to ID

And further, not having to register guns or have a background check worked for hundreds of years as well.

Hey slavery worked for hundreds of years as well.

Things change.

It's about registering voters!
Damn, you have a ridiculous argument with your statement.

we're not buying guns, we are voting... who by the way we have registered to vote all ready ... why would we dumb dumb have to prove it again once we have already provedit once when we registered to vote ... the only reason you want a ID to stop the votrers from the left...

Why don't you campaign to do away with drivers licenses?

After all, once you qualify you should never have to show it again, right?

You hyperpartisans are more interested in grandstanding and playing "you suck", "No, YOU suck" than seriously trying to fix this country.

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!

And further, not having to register guns or have a background check worked for hundreds of years as well.

Things change.
If its that easy, I'm sure you are willing to hold off on voter ID until 100% of Americans have an acceptable ID

Then we don't have to worry about political games over what is acceptable

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!

Things change.
If its that easy, I'm sure you are willing to hold off on voter ID until 100% of Americans have an acceptable ID

Then we don't have to worry about political games over what is acceptable

WHo is being prevented from getting an acceptable ID?

Which means Voter I.D. requirements would be less harmful to any and all involved than the lack of confidence caused by allowing elections to materially corrupted by fraud. Fraud which Voter ID laws could help eliminate.
I have proven time and time and time again that Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!
If everyone has easy access to a government issued photo id, then why do millions of Americans not have one already?

Poll workers altering ballots.

People casting fraudulent absentee ballots.

People registering and voting in more than one district.

These are the types of voter fraud which occur, and NONE of them can be stopped or prevented by Voter ID.

Dead people voting? That does not happen because of a lack of Voter ID. That happens because dead people didn't get removed from the list of registered voters. Fix the problem, not the symptom.

Voter ID does not achieve what its proponents purport it will achieve. Therefore, it must have some other purpose.

Papers! Papers, please!

Getting Ferguson Majority to Show Its Clout at Polls
By MONICA DAVEYAUG. 30, 2014

Photo
SUB2-VOTING-master675.jpg

Shiron Hagens of St. Louis, right, was on West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson, Mo., on Saturday urging residents like Rita Foley to register to vote. Credit Whitney Curtis for The New York Times

FERGUSON, Mo. — Down the street from where the body of Michael Brown lay for hours after he was shot three weeks ago, volunteers have appeared beside folding tables under fierce sunshine to sign up new voters.

0d98c8edfa10b1c3e57145be8728c567efdf9f4cdb2b68a3dcaf57b8ee2e6095.jpg

Forum List

Back