As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Maybe you could explain the differences between ghetto and trailer park behavior....in detail.
Trailer trash don't use their food stamps to pay for tattoos.

Prove it

That poster can't honestly prove anyone buys tattoos with food stamps.

No one can.

It's been changed to a card like a debit card. If someone tries to run it through anywhere but a grocery store, they're arrested.

All that card will do is pay for groceries. You can't get cash back nor pay for non food items with it.

So the right is just trying to pass off a very old lie that's impossible to actually be true.

Nothing new about that.
it amazes me how gullible republicans are
It amazes me how gullible Democrat supporters are.

They've got to be the dumbest people on the planet, or, they're just so hateful they don't care what the truth is anymore.
you have know Idea what truth means ... thats been well established ...
Not by you, that much is certain.[/QUOT
Like I said, you have know Idea what truth means ... thats been well established

So, you make it a privilege, not a right, to vote?

I guess it already is.

In america you need valid ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, fly, cash a check, rent a car...etc.countless other transactions....

Is anyone saying that requiring an ID to buying alcohol, cigarettes, cashing checks, etc..violate their "rights"?
You guys pretend to be so intelligent ..but can sure play dumb when it suits your purpose.

purposely mischaracterizing and distorting is what you do best...carry on.No one is fooled by all that misdirection.
You partisans are funny!

we're not buying guns, we are voting... who by the way we have registered to vote all ready ... why would we dumb dumb have to prove it again once we have already provedit once when we registered to vote ... the only reason you want a ID to stop the votrers from the left...

Why don't you campaign to do away with drivers licenses?

After all, once you qualify you should never have to show it again, right?

You hyperpartisans are more interested in grandstanding and playing "you suck", "No, YOU suck" than seriously trying to fix this country.

Maybe you could explain the differences between ghetto and trailer park behavior....in detail.

Prove it

No one can.

It's been changed to a card like a debit card. If someone tries to run it through anywhere but a grocery store, they're arrested.

All that card will do is pay for groceries. You can't get cash back nor pay for non food items with it.

So the right is just trying to pass off a very old lie that's impossible to actually be true.

Nothing new about that.
It amazes me how gullible Democrat supporters are.

They've got to be the dumbest people on the planet, or, they're just so hateful they don't care what the truth is anymore.
you have know Idea what truth means ... thats been well established ...
Not by you, that much is certain.[/QUOT
Like I said, you have know Idea what truth means ... thats been well established
Not by you, that much is certain.

I guess it already is.

In america you need valid ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, fly, cash a check, rent a car...etc.countless other transactions....

Is anyone saying that requiring an ID to buying alcohol, cigarettes, cashing checks, etc..violate their "rights"?
You guys pretend to be so intelligent ..but can sure play dumb when it suits your purpose.

purposely mischaracterizing and distorting is what you do best...carry on.No one is fooled by all that misdirection.
You partisans are funny!

I don't feel that strongly about voter id. I wonder if it will catch many cases of voter fraud.

I'm not "distorting" anything. Voting is a right, I've always been told. But when I think of the historical prohibitions against certain groups for voting, and when I think of the fact that convicted felons can't vote, then I guess it's a privilege.

Let us turn grief and anger into action and change
CroppedImage5555-Screen-shot-2010-09-21-at-11.12.22-AM.png

by: John Bachtell
August 15 2014
tags: racism, police, Ferguson, Michael Brown, equality

victims520x3.jpg

The following statement was released by John Bachtell, chair of the Communist Party USA in the wake of the police shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Michael Brown and the subsequent police attacks on peaceful protesters and journalists.

The grief and heartbreak of Michael Brown’s parents and Ferguson’s largely African American community is unimaginable. We share that sorrow and grief.

We also join the universal demands to prosecute the officer who committed this horrendous killing.

Our nation should be deeply disturbed by this murder. Michael Brown’s story and those of Oscar Grant, Eric Garner, Stephon Watts, John Crawford, Ezell Ford and countless other young African Americans murdered by racist police officers is all too familiar.

We should also be outraged and alarmed by the presence in Ferguson of police laden with weapons suited for a war zone confronting its citizens and denying the right to protest. It is a scene reminiscent of the U.S. occupation in Afghanistan or Iraq.

This is a moment for deep national reflection. It strikes at basic issues of humanity, equality and democracy. The cause of Michael’s death is not hard to see. It is the fruit of institutionalized racism and hate within the police department. Ferguson is 67 percent African American, yet only 3 of 50 officers are black.

In Ferguson and communities across the country, policing is routinely based on racial profiling and “stop and frisk” policies targeting young African American and Latino men.

Instead of guaranteeing public safety, police departments are occupying powers. Communities of color are dehumanized; residents are constantly under suspicion and viewed as animals. Police officers imbued with racism and hate, armed with guns and impunity to commit crimes against citizens makes for a deadly mix.

It is in the vital interests of all communities – black, brown and white – to have police departments that are not above the law, that serve and protect all residents, including African American, Latino and other people of color – not just white and wealthy residents.

The investigation by the U.S. Justice Department and FBI into Michael’s killing makes it possible to bring the light of day to Ferguson’s police department and attain justice.

But we must go much further and take steps to actually change police practice. It’s time to bring police departments under the authority of the communities they serve.

It’s time to establish civilian police accountability councils with public authority to investigate, subpoena and charge officers engaged in crimes and corruption.

It’s time to fully integrate police departments at every level, end the practices of racial profiling and stop and frisk, policies that emanated from the failed “war on drugs” and which have resulted in mass incarceration of mainly African American and Latino youth.

It’s time to repeal the section of the National Defense Authorization Act which arms local police departments with military style weapons, armored vehicles, helicopters and combat assault rifles.

Let us turn our grief into action. Let us honor the life of Michael Brown by changing that which led to his tragic death.

Photo: Names of known victims of police torture conducted by Chicago Police Department and Commander Jon Burge stretch the length of the many-feet- long banner at a rally against police crimes in Chicago, Aug. 28, 2013. There are still countless others unknown. (John Bachtell/PW)

Let us turn grief and anger into action and change cpusa

Articles Communists Descend on Ferguson

Some right wingers disrespect blacks for not having voted. Now blacks are getting registered and these same right wingers are upset about it. Wonder why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat when they do vote, folks?

Well, you have to wonder why they haven't voted until now. How stupid are they? They should have been voting all along. Not knowing their city council members are voted into office? Makes you wonder if they should be voting, doesn't it? Hopefully along with registering to vote, they'll receive an education, maybe get involved in the process.

Your post of your opinion of blacks is why blacks overwhelmingly don't vote republican. You're already wondering if they should be voting. Maybe have literacy tests given to them as voter eligiblility? Like the old days.

I guess it already is.

You partisans are funny!

I don't feel that strongly about voter id. I wonder if it will catch many cases of voter fraud.

Well, if you make sure it isn't a requirement it will catch exactly ZERO cases...
Do you seriously think people are incapable of obtaining an ID in america?.... Do you think no one should show any ID to vote? ...especially with so many illegals flooding in?
You CHOOSE to see it as an infringement on their "rights" because it fits your agenda, isn't that correct?

Do you think people should need an ID to cash a check?..or should banks just hand out money to whoever wanders in?

Do you think minors should be able to purchase cigarettes and liquor just because they SAY they are old enough?

Do you think no one should need to show a cop their drivers license when asked?
Do you think one is even necessary?

Do you think you should be able to travel anywhere you want without a passport?
What do you think passports are for? To deprive minorities the "right" to travel? IS that why we have passports?

I'm not "distorting" anything. Voting is a right, I've always been told.
I'm sure you've "been told" a lot of things.

But when I think of the historical prohibitions against certain groups for voting, and when I think of the fact that convicted felons can't vote, then I guess it's a privilege.

Yeah...yeah...whatever...try to focus.

We're talking about how you can define requiring a basic ID as an attempt to keep people from voting...I know it's more fun and easier to repeat the things you've "been told" and assign evil motives to people you disagree with,than to look at a situation realistically.

Go ahead and believe one party wants to deny the right to vote, they want dirty water and air and they want children to die in the streets from lack of healthcare...LMAO...I've heard all the hyperbole and exaggerations before.
You hyperpartisans are pretty funny... Carry on, though... You're just hastening the collapse and at this point that isn't a bad thing.
The sooner you finish wrecking america, the sooner it will be partitioned and you guys can build your utopia...in a smaller section of what used to be america....and the patriots can rebuild in their sector.
You're unreachable anyway...Keep chanting your party propaganda and above all do not think for yourself...

Some right wingers disrespect blacks for not having voted. Now blacks are getting registered and these same right wingers are upset about it. Wonder why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat when they do vote, folks?

Well, you have to wonder why they haven't voted until now. How stupid are they? They should have been voting all along. Not knowing their city council members are voted into office? Makes you wonder if they should be voting, doesn't it? Hopefully along with registering to vote, they'll receive an education, maybe get involved in the process.

Your post of your opinion of blacks is why blacks overwhelmingly don't vote republican. You're already wondering if they should be voting. Maybe have literacy tests given to them as voter eligiblility? Like the old days.
When did she mention race? Maybe you're the racist. A literacy test isn't a bad idea. An IQ test would be better.

Prove it

It amazes me that Liberal

No one can.

Nothing new about that.

Prove it

No one can.

Nothing new about that.
It amazes me that Liberal pukes can't recognize sarcasm and have no sense of humor.

Republicans can do the same. Why the whining?
Repubs don't register rioters and looters at the scene and they don't register cemetary residents.

Can you provide the names of the rioters who got registered to vote during this effort?
Sure. The Registration list. Does anyone think the shooting and the riots prompted people to say, "Dammit, this shit makes me mad enough to want to vote." Thank the two Godly Reverends.

You have the registration list? However did you manage to get a hold of that?
No, the Liberal pukes have it. But it should be a public record.
How come Republicans don't want people to vote?

They should be allowed to vote. Providing they are voting within their own jurisdiction.

• Tina Johnson was arrested on 10 counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, and two counts of absentee ballots and voting violations.
  • Johnson Jr. was charged with 11 counts of fraud in connection with casting votes, as well as corruptly influencing voting, and perjury by false written declaration.
  • Williams was charged with 17 counts of neglect of duty and corrupt practices for allowing the distribution of these absentee ballots.
• Shalonda Michaelle Brinson, 36, nine counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Judy Ann Crumitie, 51, four counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Laverne V. Haynes, 57, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Ora Bell Rivers, 41, seven counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, three counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Raven Simona Williams, 20, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration

In November 2009, Democratic operative Anthony DeFiglio told New York State police investigators that faking absentee ballots was a commonplace and accepted practice in political circles, all intended to swing an election.

In April 2011, a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots.

Sowers received a five-year prison term for each of the 10 counts…..

“This crime cuts against the fabric of our free society,” Judge Webster said.

DEMOCRATS Arrested and or Convicted of Voter Fraud

The State Board of Elections has alerted the Office of the State Prosecutor to a report that 164 people voted in both Maryland and Virginia in the November 2012 presidential election, in violation of the law.

The Baltimore Sun

Yet why do Democrats say that voter I.D. laws are racist?

Why has Eric Holder sued every state that tries to institute laws that require a picture I.D. to register or vote?

Probably because the ID laws effect minority voters the most. Gee, that wasn't difficult.

Here's the deal...and I'm using rough numbers. 22% of eligible voters don't have the photo ID required by some of the more restrictive ID states. The amount of voter fraud that would be stopped with these restrictive laws is less than 1%. When the number of voters that would be disenfranchised is less...or at least in single digits and much closer the fraud that would be stopped, I'm behind restrictive photo ID laws 100%.
Why do you think that?

Do you think being black means you're either too poor or too stupid to get a driver's license? That is exactly the implication here. Blacks need a picture I.D. to buy a pack of cigarettes or buy booze but it's racist to ask them for one when they go to the polls.

This is just another example of why Democrats are dishonest and their policies are inherently racist. Any fool could figure it out.
Give every American an ID and then you can require it to vote

"Give"?

No..

"Require"

No ID...no vote.
Black, white, republican, democrat...doesn't matter.

No valid ID?..no vote.

I guess it already is.

Hey dumb dumb , you have to show ID to buy a gun

Case closed on Voter ID
we're not buying guns, we are voting... who by the way we have registered to vote all ready ... why would we dumb dumb have to prove it again once we have already provedit once when we registered to vote ... the only reason you want a ID to stop the votrers from the left...
.....from voting 73 times each. There, finished that for ya.

You mean the Democrat Jim Crow days?

Yet why do Democrats say that voter I.D. laws are racist?

Why has Eric Holder sued every state that tries to institute laws that require a picture I.D. to register or vote?

Probably because the ID laws effect minority voters the most. Gee, that wasn't difficult.

Here's the deal...and I'm using rough numbers. 22% of eligible voters don't have the photo ID required by some of the more restrictive ID states. The amount of voter fraud that would be stopped with these restrictive laws is less than 1%. When the number of voters that would be disenfranchised is less...or at least in single digits and much closer the fraud that would be stopped, I'm behind restrictive photo ID laws 100%.
Why do you think that?

Do you think being black means you're either too poor or too stupid to get a driver's license? That is exactly the implication here. Blacks need a picture I.D. to buy a pack of cigarettes or buy booze but it's racist to ask them for one when they go to the polls.

This is just another example of why Democrats are dishonest and their policies are inherently racist. Any fool could figure it out.
Give every American an ID and then you can require it to vote

"Give"?

No..

"Require"

No ID...no vote.
Black, white, republican, democrat...doesn't matter.

No valid ID?..no vote.

I guess it already is.

Hey dumb dumb , you have to show ID to buy a gun

Case closed on Voter ID
Sorry...makes no sense

Unless you are a gun nut

Forum List

Back