As of today, Trump CANNOT ever fire Mueller......

View attachment 187135 Guess who is enjoying Trump’s campaign staff getting indicted, pleading guilty of crimes and Trump’s long time fixer( lawyer) get his office raided by the FBI.
So you admit the threats and mobster behavior the Clintons and progresives carry out?
And you think that behaviors funny?
Compromising politicians and carrying out threats if they don't play ball?
Where is that different then those who had supported CASTRO OR CHAVEZ AND THE LIKES?
Putting words in my mouth to justify your own crazy obsessions.
Just another dishonest POS deplorable.

This Q always makes you freaks run away.
Why did 11 members of Trump’s staff meet with Russians and then lied about it after they got caught?
All roads lead to Russia in this administration.

View attachment 187133
Ummm Obama and Hillary had direct links to both the Ambassador and Putin soooooo you are saying? Check the WH log book, the Russian Ambassador visited Obama at least 22 times we know of, basically Obama used him as a double agent which failed misserably & exposes that Dems colluded with Russia as well as Mexico.
Please Note: Obama knowing those records can indict him has not surprisingly placed records in locked archive, but before he did the number of visits was made public record.
He's hiding his records because it's incriminating/paints a picture???
;-)
Yes POTUS and the Secretary of State did meet with Putin.
It was their job, dumbass.
Was Obama ever afraid to call out Putin’s reign of terror in the region?
Hillary?
Trump has been scared shitless to upset Putin. He attacks private citizens, actors, Gold Star families, world leaders but..... never Putin.
What’s he hiding?

"Trump has been scared shitless to upset Putin. He attacks private citizens, actors, Gold Star families, world leaders but..... never Putin."

even the pope!! :laugh:

Asshole:
“So I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys, a good man and it's a disgraceful situation. It's a total witch-hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. …

Having a search warrant approved at multiple levels is not “breaking in.”

It’s not like we didn’t warn you this guy is a dope.

By the way, the so-called "raid" on Cohen's office, hotel and home is not really a witch-hunt raid without basis, but a follow-up to a search WARRANT issued by the federal prosecutor of the southern district of NY, the crime-fraud office of the DOJ, AND (most important) signed off by a judge/magistrate who must have been offered ample proof of probable cause AND the possibility that evidence might soon be in peril of being destroyed......

The above stated, ANY attempt by Trump to:
FIRST, blame Mueller for this warrant is GROUNDLESS (and based on Trump's ample ignorance of how the system works)....and

SECOND, to fire Mueller (which would have to be done by Rod Rosenstein) would constitute yet ANOTHER instance of obstruction in the carrying out of justice.

Ironically, Trump's veiled threat to fire Mueller AFTER this morning's events, is now a moot point and assures that Mueller will be allowed to finish his investigation and submit its findings to the DOJ (and possibly congress.)

Fast forward to the 40n minute mark........educate yourself....

This Q always makes you freaks run away.
Why did 11 members of Trump’s staff meet with Russians and then lied about it after they got caught?
All roads lead to Russia in this administration.

View attachment 187133
Ummm Obama and Hillary had direct links to both the Ambassador and Putin soooooo you are saying? Check the WH log book, the Russian Ambassador visited Obama at least 22 times we know of, basically Obama used him as a double agent which failed misserably & exposes that Dems colluded with Russia as well as Mexico.
Please Note: Obama knowing those records can indict him has not surprisingly placed records in locked archive, but before he did the number of visits was made public record.
;-)
Yes POTUS and the Secretary of State did meet with Putin.
It was their job, dumbass.
Was Obama ever afraid to call out Putin’s reign of terror in the region?
Hillary?
Trump has been scared shitless to upset Putin. He attacks private citizens, actors, Gold Star families, world leaders but..... never Putin.
What’s he hiding?
You just called Obama and the liberal media dumb ***es because Obama knew it was Sessions Job, Hillary knew it was Session's job and Joe Scarborough a former politician knew it was Sessions job to meet the Ambassador but you're calling your party dumb does not excuse your avoidance smokescreen when you ignored the fact it's notvthe DNC campaign people's job to meet with Russian ambassadors ypu claim is wrong in meeting opposition campaigners.
oooops.

Last edited:
Asshole:
“So I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys, a good man and it's a disgraceful situation. It's a total witch-hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. …

Having a search warrant approved at multiple levels is not “breaking in.”

It’s not like we didn’t warn you this guy is a dope.

Of course it is. Do you imagine the government can do know wrong?

By the way, the so-called "raid" on Cohen's office, hotel and home is not really a witch-hunt raid without basis, but a follow-up to a search WARRANT issued by the federal prosecutor of the southern district of NY, the crime-fraud office of the DOJ, AND (most important) signed off by a judge/magistrate who must have been offered ample proof of probable cause AND the possibility that evidence might soon be in peril of being destroyed......

FIRST, blame Mueller for this warrant is GROUNDLESS (and based on Trump's ample ignorance of how the system works)....and

SECOND, to fire Mueller (which would have to be done by Rod Rosenstein) would constitute yet ANOTHER instance of obstruction in the carrying out of justice.

Ironically, Trump's veiled threat to fire Mueller AFTER this morning's events, is now a moot point and assures that Mueller will be allowed to finish his investigation and submit its findings to the DOJ (and possibly congress.)

He ought to fire all the top Justice Department and associated officials three tiers deep. And yes. He can.

The system has been completely corrupted. They do Stalin proud.
Oh yes...that will convince everyone of his innocence.

There is nothing to convince them otherwise, after 21 months. Were it my call, their offices would be sealed tonight.
It took longer to bring down Nixon. I see you’re a history illiterate like Trump.

Not at all, and in fact lived through it.

He can and he just might fire him.

The problem for me wasn't Mueller himself, it was the entire Pro-Hillary, Anti-Trump team he assembled. No matter what, once he had such a team stacked against Trump if he ever found Trump guilty it would be questioned. When you have 15 lawyers all leaning one political direction, I challenge anyone to suggest they can be objective.

IN 15 lawyers, if he had even 3 or 4 GOP backers, it would make a huge difference in objectivity. It doesn't need to be even down the middle, but there needs to be some dissenting political views within their echo chamber.

The consequences of a political decision to impeach and usurp Trump would have lasting consequences for America. I won't even dare suspect what I believe could happen, but it would be harmful, because once you have half the nation convinced they don't matter, you have problems for at least a generation.
Bullshit. He could get impeached just like Bill Clinton was.

Which is, in effect, what you've been wanting ever since he was elected.
Because he broke laws.

The problem for me wasn't Mueller himself, it was the entire Pro-Hillary, Anti-Trump team he assembled. No matter what, once he had such a team stacked against Trump if he ever found Trump guilty it would be questioned. When you have 15 lawyers all leaning one political direction, I challenge anyone to suggest they can be objective.

IN 15 lawyers, if he had even 3 or 4 GOP backers, it would make a huge difference in objectivity. It doesn't need to be even down the middle, but there needs to be some dissenting political views within their echo chamber.

The consequences of a political decision to impeach and usurp Trump would have lasting consequences for America. I won't even dare suspect what I believe could happen, but it would be harmful, because once you have half the nation convinced they don't matter, you have problems for at least a generation.

Maybe the left s still holding a grudge over Bill Clinton's impeachment.

"You impeached my Bill Clinton so I'll get your Donald Trump. Yeah. That'll show you."
Well turn about is fair play

"........and FOX news will be back after these important commercials....stay tuned, since that is expected of moronic sheep...."............................LOL

So you admit the threats and mobster behavior the Clintons and progresives carry out?

Gee, post number #80 to go ALL out to redirect this thread to the Clintons????
You Trump cultists are a bit slow......LOL

Maybe the left s still holding a grudge over Bill Clinton's impeachment.

"You impeached my Bill Clinton so I'll get your Donald Trump. Yeah. That'll show you."
Well turn about is fair play

Misery loves company.

Fast forward to the 40n minute mark........educate yourself....

And now you know the reason they want to DISARM US.

Firing Mueller would be the END of the Trump dynasty.......
"Best" thing for the orange buffoon to do, is to start a war...Bolton is working on that scenario.

"........and FOX news will be back after these important commercials....stay tuned, since that is expected of moronic sheep...."............................LOL
Fact: Obama said he was transparent, then did this archive stunt to hide who his donors and pay to plays were. IF NOT then why hide public info like the WH logs? We the people own that property and that list is public domain.
Fact: The FBI raided Trumps lawyer who has given them all requested papers they requested and more, something the FBI is not willing to do when asked for the Fisa documents, so according to their standards they need to raid themselves, which we know you
can't have the FBI police itself the same way it was stupid for your school teachers to ask students to check and grade their fellow students papers. Example:
EVIDENCE OF THIS ABUSE OF POWER IS SEEN in
MUELLER violating the law 28 CFR Section 45.2
as Comey and Mueller have been friends for nearly 15 years this is liken to my analogy whereby a friend is grading a fellow collegues papers.

View attachment 187135 Guess who is enjoying Trump’s campaign staff getting indicted, pleading guilty of crimes and Trump’s long time fixer( lawyer) get his office raided by the FBI.
Compromising politicians and carrying out threats if they don't play ball?
Where is that different then those who had supported CASTRO OR CHAVEZ AND THE LIKES?

Jake is a Hillary SS Officer. He was gung ho to start lining up people for "Sedition", which he defined as disobeying Hillary. Check his posts from 2016, he was openly calling for firing squads for people who refused to submit to Hillary Inevitable election.

Progressive = Fascist

FIRST, blame Mueller for this warrant is GROUNDLESS
SECOND, to fire Mueller
Ironically, Trump's veiled threat to fire Mueller
assures that Mueller will be allowed to
This thread has NOTHING to do with Mueller,

Son, get a grip on reality and quit smoking whatever you smoke---- Trump said a long time ago that he has no interest in firing Mueller and wants this "investigation" to conclude the faster the better! But I bet now with this raid of his attorney, sitting down and interviewing is OFF the table.

And STILL, all of this will lead to NOTHING.

This may help you.......lol

upload_2018-4-10_12-29-17.png

This may help you.......lol

View attachment 187217

Lighting candles cannot help me see what isn't there. If there was any real proof against Trump that he had done ANY of the alleged things: colluded with Russia, received aid from them, Russian interference that cost Hillary the election, changed votes---- anything even REMOTELY related to the whole point of this investigation, it would already be out there! Remember we have a hundred inside democratic moles anxious to leak anything they can to cast Trump in a bad way! So maybe the problem here isn't for lack of lighting candles but your tendency to light too much of OTHER things which burn!

light_a_joint.jpg

No, just as with the failed Steele Dossier while was a lost effort by the Left to sabotage and burn Trump, this Mueller investigation is just more of the same: it's called PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION, and it is an ILLEGAL attempt to uncover evidence outside the law so that it can then be used for a LEGAL warrant and investigation! It is something the FBI uses all the time to get around the law just as they illegally hired workers at Best Buy to illegally snoop through customer computers in that hopes that some of them would turn up real evidence of illegal activity they could then use to justify a legal warrant!

In this case, the Left has tried the illegal Steele Dossier and wiretapping to sabotage Trump ---- FAILED.
They have tried the baseless Mueller investigation in search of a crime --- FAILING.
And now they are resorting to ill-advised break-ins and raids on Trump's attorney --- GOING TO FAIL.

In the end, all this is doing is ratcheting up the resolve of Trump and his base of supporters to double down and see it through, until every last slime-ball and criminal element in Washington DC that can be found is uncovered and routed from our government! Sucks to be you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back