As Mr. Khan is busy with hate speech crimes London blood bath continues as girl 17 becomes 37th.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
AS Mr KHAN busy with HATE SPEECH CRIMES: London bloodbath continues as Girl, 17 becomes 37th murder in 2 months - This Is England
A teenager died in her mother’s arms as she become the latest victim in a deadly crime spree which has gripped the capital and claimed 47 lives.

----------------------------------------------

MSM make sure that libtard msm doesn't report on these issues that way they can continue their chants of " let them in, let them in" here and in the US. That's how to keep sheep in the same herd.

Mayor Khan is like the American left. As long as it's British people being killed Khan is all for it.

Tommy Robinson.

7 more stabbings in London last night - The safest city in the world according to Sadiq Kahn. Is it any wonder that the violence has surpassed New York and heading toward Detroit levels when Khan's made a big song and dance about drastically cutting stop and search powers as he believed it was racial profiling. Good one Sadiq, you have created and environment where the police are too worried that someone will throw the race card at them for stopping and searching people rather than actually doing what is needed to save children lives. Stop blaming everyone else, be a man and RESIGN NOW

https://www.standard.co.uk/…/sadiq-khan-i-d-do-everything-i…

Sadiq Khan: 'I’d do everything in my power to cut stop and search'
Sadiq Khan today promised to drive down the use of stop and search by the Metropolitan Police if he is elected to City Hall. The Labour mayoral hopeful…
STANDARD.CO.UK

Forum List

Back