As more comes out about Bergdahl, Republicans will have lots to answer for

Conservatives support our troops so much that they want to either send them off to die in a clusterfuck war started by lies that was designed by the CIA 35 years ago to be an unwinnable clusterfuck, or Conservatives love our soldiers so much that they want to draw guns against the big oppressive Obammunist government and force a firefight with our brave men and women in uniform.

If Reagan was correct for arming and training the Islamic jihad then shouldn't that plan be okay for Obama? I don't even want to try to imagine the right-wing bitchfest that you Republicans would throw if it came out that Obama was selling missiles to terrorists and using that money to fund terrorists in other countries.

1101911028_400.jpg

We don't leave anybody behind. That's who we are.
Now I'm gonna type slow so you left wingnuts understand.
Obama signed legislation that required him to notify Congress 30 days before any prisoner swap. He disobeyed his own law.

To me it's not that Bergdahl is a deserter or not. He will be accused and should be tried based on the accusations.

As far as I'm concerned, as soon as the helicopter took off with Bergdhal on it, there should have been a drone coming over the ridge with a missile aimed right at the truck the Taliban were riding in.

He was taken to the Afgan/Pakistan border. Not surprising, OBL was in Pakistan, al Qaeda is as strong there as any other nation. The attack yesterday on the Karachi airport is more evidence of that.

:lol:
Reagan funded the jihad. Do Republicans have a problem with Reagan aiding terrorists?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend! If you don't know that Reagan was opposed to Communism I can't help you.

Yes, because had Reagan not helped a bunch of batshit crazy theocrats, we would have had godless Afghan commies rushing Afghanistan into the 21st century.

As opposed to the batshit crazy theocrats bent on helping a bunch of other batshit crazy theocrats from Saudi Arabia pull off one of the most lame brained and lethal terrorist attacks against America..in history.

The families of close to three thousand dead Americans all have Reagan to thank for that.

Sallow just blamed Reagan for 911

:lmao:

Last edited:
Reagan funded the jihad. Do Republicans have a problem with Reagan aiding terrorists?

Liar

Perhaps KNB is suggesting we should hold Congressional hearings to investigate the exchange and President Obama's knowledge of the details.
I am sure Congress would love that ... Seeing as the President decided to ignore the law and cut them out of the decision.

Either that or KNB is saying that President Reagan was far more effective at accomplishing goals than President Obama will ever be.
But really ... If you have to go back and blame a dead man to support your argument ... Instead of the principle parties involved ... KNB really doesn't have an argument.

Isn't it wonderful when Progressive Liberals support their God in President Obama.

They prance around talking about how important it was to support this troop ... How precious his life is or how he was an honorable soldier.
They use terms like "leave no man behind" ... They give the impression they actually care about the lives of our soldiers.

Those chose to leave four men behind and without any support in Benghazi.

Not one of the 4 men killed in Benghazi were left behind.

Isn't it wonderful when Progressive Liberals support their God in President Obama.

They prance around talking about how important it was to support this troop ... How precious his life is or how he was an honorable soldier.
They use terms like "leave no man behind" ... They give the impression they actually care about the lives of our soldiers.

The Administration most certainly did leave them behind without the support they needed.
The military recovered the bodies after they were dragged through the streets ... Not the administration.

President Obama was on a plane to Las Vegas for a fund raiser ... Not overseeing the recovery efforts.
He was campaigning ... Not hanging out with the parents of the dead in the Rose Garden.
He sent Susan Rice out to spin the same pack of lies he sent her out to spin after the Bergdahl screw-up.

You are blind ... Too blind to see the comparison ... Too blind to see where the President always sides with the terrorists.

The Administration most certainly did leave them behind without the support they needed.
The military recovered the bodies after they were dragged through the streets ... Not the administration.

President Obama was on a plane to Las Vegas for a fund raiser ... Not overseeing the recovery efforts.
He was campaigning ... Not hanging out with the parents of the dead in the Rose Garden.
He sent Susan Rice out to spin the same pack of lies he sent her out to spin after the Bergdahl screw-up.

You are blind ... Too blind to see the comparison ... Too blind to see where the President always sides with the terrorists.

By approximately 10:00 a.m. Benghazi time, all U.S. personnel and the bodies of the
4 dead Americans departed from Benghazi to Tripoli.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

That was before the President gave his now famous Rose Garden Statement where he characterized the events in Benghazi a Terrorist Attack. The Rose Garden is in DC, not Las Vegas.

Furthermore only one body was retrieved from a hospital by a Libyan militia and turn over to the response team as they returned to Tripoli.

It is STILL noteworthy and kinda fucking funny that the idiot author of the mindless droid OP has the temerity to try to pin some blame for the Bowe Berghdahl FUCKUP on Republicans.

President OBUMBLER (liberal Democratic) traded one deserter for FIVE of the enemy's high ranking detainees, and yet it's somehow something the Republicans will someday have to answer for? :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

:eusa_hand:

Conservatives support our troops so much that they want to either send them off to die in a clusterfuck war started by lies that was designed by the CIA 35 years ago to be an unwinnable clusterfuck, or Conservatives love our soldiers so much that they want to draw guns against the big oppressive Obammunist government and force a firefight with our brave men and women in uniform.

If Reagan was correct for arming and training the Islamic jihad then shouldn't that plan be okay for Obama? I don't even want to try to imagine the right-wing bitchfest that you Republicans would throw if it came out that Obama was selling missiles to terrorists and using that money to fund terrorists in other countries.

1101911028_400.jpg

I never understood by what kind of mental gymnastics conservatives were able to defend BOTH Reagan and North when their stories contradicted each other's claims.

Anyone care to take a stab at explaining that?

Forum List

Back