As in 1964 and 1980 a new Republican Party is taking shape

Easy!!! where have you been?

I agree with everything except for Obama hating America...He has brought us back from a horrible situation that dumb ass Bush got us into..Maybe not perfectly but we are back. At least in my area.

Does a President Control Spending / the Budget? Yes / No.
- Constitutionally, the Budget and Spending are controlled by CONGRESS.

So why do Liberals blame Bush for the bade economy?

Power was shared in Congress during Bush's 1st 6 years in office. During that time - during 9/11, the aftermath, and 2 wars - only $2.5 Trillion in new debt was added. An annual budget - as required by the law - was passed.

Democrats took over a near Super Majority control in both the House and Senate, taking over sole control of the budget, spending, and the economy.
- No annual budget, required by the law, was passed that year...in fact, none was passed again until the GOP re-took the House, resting spending control - in part - away from the Liberals.
- In the last 2 years of Bush's term Liberals controlling spending added another $1.5 trillion in new debt, only $1 trillion shy of what took Bush 6 years to spend.
- Liberals claim the economy went south the last 2 years Bush was in office....what was the difference those last 2 years? The Democrats had taken over Congress....and the economy went south on THEIR watch with the budget, spending, and economy under THEIR control.

The Iraq War? The one Hillary and many liberals not only voted for but also argued for? $2.5 trillion over 6 years during 2 wars compared to $1.5 trillion the last 2 years the Democrats controlled spending proves it wasn't all the Iraq war that hurt the economy.

The bad economy Obama claims to have inherited from Bush was really inherited from liberals who controlled Congress / the budget / spending / the economy for the previous 2 years. In his 1st 2 years, with a Super Majority-controlled DNC Congress, Obama set US records for 'monthly' , 'annual' and 'total' deficit-spending, and in his 1st 4 years he racked up nearly $7 trillion in new debt, while securing the US's 1st downgrade.

During those 4 years the liberals controlled Congress, spending, the budget ,and the economy they failed to address the failing infrastructure and other serious needs this country had. They did instead, however, manage to pass a nearly $1 trillion failed Stimulus bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of personal/party-serving pork that did more harm than good and in the end cost tax payers over $742,000 PER JOB Obama CLAIMED to have saved / created.

So, when I look back at all this documented information, I can't help but wonder how Democrats can come to the conclusion that it was Bush (and Bush alone) who put us in this 'whole' and that Bush should be blamed for the massive increased deficit, record-setting deficit spending that went on, etc... When this discussion comes up there is never any liberal acknowledgement of what Liberal politicians did, never any accountability.

I am glad things are doing better in your area! Hope you continue to prosper...

Easy!!! where have you been?

I agree with everything except for Obama hating America...He has brought us back from a horrible situation that dumb ass Bush got us into..Maybe not perfectly but we are back. At least in my area.

Does a President Control Spending / the Budget? Yes / No.
- Constitutionally, the Budget and Spending are controlled by CONGRESS.

So why do Liberals blame Bush for the bade economy?

Power was shared in Congress during Bush's 1st 6 years in office. During that time - during 9/11, the aftermath, and 2 wars - only $2.5 Trillion in new debt was added. An annual budget - as required by the law - was passed.

Democrats took over a near Super Majority control in both the House and Senate, taking over sole control of the budget, spending, and the economy.
- No annual budget, required by the law, was passed that year...in fact, none was passed again until the GOP re-took the House, resting spending control - in part - away from the Liberals.
- In the last 2 years of Bush's term Liberals controlling spending added another $1.5 trillion in new debt, only $1 trillion shy of what took Bush 6 years to spend.
- Liberals claim the economy went south the last 2 years Bush was in office....what was the difference those last 2 years? The Democrats had taken over Congress....and the economy went south on THEIR watch with the budget, spending, and economy under THEIR control.

The Iraq War? The one Hillary and many liberals not only voted for but also argued for? $2.5 trillion over 6 years during 2 wars compared to $1.5 trillion the last 2 years the Democrats controlled spending proves it wasn't all the Iraq war that hurt the economy.

The bad economy Obama claims to have inherited from Bush was really inherited from liberals who controlled Congress / the budget / spending / the economy for the previous 2 years. In his 1st 2 years, with a Super Majority-controlled DNC Congress, Obama set US records for 'monthly' , 'annual' and 'total' deficit-spending, and in his 1st 4 years he racked up nearly $7 trillion in new debt, while securing the US's 1st downgrade.

During those 4 years the liberals controlled Congress, spending, the budget ,and the economy they failed to address the failing infrastructure and other serious needs this country had. They did instead, however, manage to pass a nearly $1 trillion failed Stimulus bill that contained over 7,000 pieces of personal/party-serving pork that did more harm than good and in the end cost tax payers over $742,000 PER JOB Obama CLAIMED to have saved / created.

So, when I look back at all this documented information, I can't help but wonder how Democrats can come to the conclusion that it was Bush (and Bush alone) who put us in this 'whole' and that Bush should be blamed for the massive increased deficit, record-setting deficit spending that went on, etc... When this discussion comes up there is never any liberal acknowledgement of what Liberal politicians did, never any accountability.

I am glad things are doing better in your area! Hope you continue to prosper...

You should do a thread on what would have happened if Romney won...We would have been so screwed.

Forum List

Back