As Charles Krauthammer said...

I really like Charles Krauthammer! :biggrin::clap2:

REALLY?

Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. famously said of Franklin Roosevelt that he had a "second-class intellect, but a first-class temperament." ... Obama has both a first-class intellect and a first-class temperament.
Charles Krauthammer
You do realize it's possible to have a first-class intellect and a first-class temperament and still be wrong on nearly every topic right? Oh, nvm you're too stupid to understand.

I admire Charles Krauthammer with all my mind ...I and my heart too....I would happily live by his side and share moments with him....he is one of the most intelligent men I have ever seen.

Well if you really feel that way then you'd love me, because I'm a registered genius and haven't been wrong about anything since before George Bush won his first term.
So you voted for Boosh! at 14?

I admire Charles Krauthammer with all my mind ...I and my heart too....I would happily live by his side and share moments with him....he is one of the most intelligent men I have ever seen.

Well if you really feel that way then you'd love me, because I'm a registered genius and haven't been wrong about anything since before George Bush won his first term.

Is it part of your genius to be so skilled at hiding your genius?

He couldn't carry William F. Buckley's jockstrap.

That's one of the big problems with conservatism today - they do not have anyone providing the intellectual foundation.

Last edited:

I agree with your assessment of Sky, but if you are a genius, I'm a concert pianist/astronaut who does brain surgery in my spare time and lives in a giant top secret submarine named The Nautilus.

REALLY?

Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. famously said of Franklin Roosevelt that he had a "second-class intellect, but a first-class temperament." ... Obama has both a first-class intellect and a first-class temperament.
Charles Krauthammer
You do realize it's possible to have a first-class intellect and a first-class temperament and still be wrong on nearly every topic right? Oh, nvm you're too stupid to understand.

You do realize you are merely expressing YOUR opinion right?

REALLY?

Charles Krauthammer

RMKBRown was right. You are too stupid to understand that.

REALLY?

Charles Krauthammer

And so are the American people...

fnJbYna.png

254lfEZ.png

REALLY?

Charles Krauthammer

fnJbYna.png

254lfEZ.png
Pathetic.

REALLY?

Charles Krauthammer

fnJbYna.png

254lfEZ.png
Pathetic.

Pathetic is:

The Rabbi said:
"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."

Quantum Windbag said:
Jesus used physical force and beat the crap out of people that offended him, would you prefer that approach?

Cecilie1200 said:
No, we're defending THE RIGHT to discriminate.

bripat9643 said:
Freedom includes the freedom to discriminate.

fnJbYna.png

254lfEZ.png
Pathetic.

Pathetic is:

The Rabbi said:
"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."

Quantum Windbag said:
Jesus used physical force and beat the crap out of people that offended him, would you prefer that approach?

Cecilie1200 said:

bripat9643 said:
Pathetic is you digging up years old statements of mine that are true, that have been supported by none other than Obama advisor Christine Romer, and that you still dont understand.

fnJbYna.png

254lfEZ.png
Pathetic.

Pathetic is:

The Rabbi said:

Quantum Windbag said:

Cecilie1200 said:

bripat9643 said:

Defending the right to discriminate. lol, All men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to assure that all men are not equal.

Brilliant.

fnJbYna.png

254lfEZ.png
Pathetic.

Pathetic is:

The Rabbi said:

Quantum Windbag said:

Cecilie1200 said:

bripat9643 said:

Defending the right to discriminate. lol, All men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to assure that all men are not equal.

Brilliant.
You're not real bright, eh Sparky?

Forum List

Back