As Americans

Jeez I don't reckon Chips would ever go near that slop! Bloody chemical crap it is! I drink one bloody can of that stuff and I get a splitting headache. I got on it big time though once, about September 1973 from memory. Never touched it since. :redface:

IIRC (memory a bit hazy in this area :confused: ), someone tried to convince me that it was the Aussie version of Heineken one time in Bali. :wtf:

Either that person was a liar, or y'all are the lousiest ever at reproducing a recipe.:cool:

What is "league"?

IN Oki, it only rains on days that end in "Y".

"League" is rugby league, a game played by thirteen players, none of whom has a neck and for whom intelligence above lukewarm is optional :D It's played in only two states in Australia (New South Wales and Queensland), when it was found spreading to other states they immediately quarantined the borders to stop its spread. Despite efforts by the league states to spread the virus, we've been lucky, it hasn't broken out except in tiny pockets in Melbourne and Perth. The Perth virus apparently forces players to drink alcohol to excess and then beat defensless marsupials on Rottnest Island

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=77&ContentID=48988

Trust me "league" isn't something you want to have anything to do with.

"Just say no to League", abstinence is best. :eusa_snooty:

Okinawa? IF it rained?:shock:

I must have been lucky, from 81 to 84 we were in perpetual drought conditions. At Kinser it got so bad they turned the water off except for 8 hours a day at the barracks. 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours at night. Now being Marines we went out and found a device to turn the water back on, worked wonders for months till someone forgot to go turn it back off before it was time for the crew to turn it back on.

As a Sgt I caught one moron in the nasty dirty 55 gallon drum we had for water to pour in the toilets to manually flush them. He was "taking" a bath. And at night I would have to manually flush all the toilets myself around 3 in the morning cause the pigs in the barracks would just shit in them and not pour the water, Then when I went in it stunk so bad I had no choice but to do them all myself. Worse than any outhouse I ever used as a kid.

No hot water either cause the water was never on long enough for them to heat the crap. Ohh and no one sold bottled water back then on base. Couldn't have refrigerators in our rooms for most of those years either, and no food allowed.

I must have been lucky, from 81 to 84 we were in perpetual drought conditions. At Kinser it got so bad they turned the water off except for 8 hours a day at the barracks. 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours at night. Now being Marines we went out and found a device to turn the water back on, worked wonders for months till someone forgot to go turn it back off before it was time for the crew to turn it back on.

As a Sgt I caught one moron in the nasty dirty 55 gallon drum we had for water to pour in the toilets to manually flush them. He was "taking" a bath. And at night I would have to manually flush all the toilets myself around 3 in the morning cause the pigs in the barracks would just shit in them and not pour the water, Then when I went in it stunk so bad I had no choice but to do them all myself. Worse than any outhouse I ever used as a kid.

No hot water either cause the water was never on long enough for them to heat the crap. Ohh and no one sold bottled water back then on base. Couldn't have refrigerators in our rooms for most of those years either, and no food allowed.

I was at Foster 83-84. We heard of the water rations when we first got there, but it rained almost every day on us. I must've just missed all the fun.

And, LMAO, I KNOW there weren't any drought conditions in Feb 84 when I was on the range and Hanson. One of my lowest range scores. Scraped out a 223 in a driving rainstorm at about 55 degrees. Ahhh ... the good old days.:lol:

Long as you don't drink that Victoria Bitters piss. Matter of fact, I think that might be what's wrong with Chips ....:badgrin:
Something the matter with Chips? Impossible, How can you find fault with Chips. He says he is a Retired "Gunny" too.

Forum List

Back