As a staunch GWB defender , HE is totally out of touch with reality today!

...I fell for that MSM biased story and no where was Trump's name mentioned.
We got the "inference" interpretation from the biased MSM's reporting.
I'll give GWB the benefit of the doubt!
Good point.

Glad you noticed. Bush and Trump are at least in the same chapter when it comes to illegal immigration...see below.

First, as I mentioned to you, we're going to secure our borders. That is the duty of our country. It's a sovereign responsibility. We want the border to be open to trade and lawful immigration, and we want our borders shut to illegal immigrants, as well as criminals and drug dealers and terrorists. That's the objective.
President Bush Discusses Border Security and Immigration Reform in Arizona

It is important, now more than ever, to fact check the media, they are beginning to believe their own nonsense.

Wow..................it doesn't matter who it is that criticizes Trump, because if they say anything bad about him, the conservatives want to throw them under the bus.

I mean really.................some poster in this thread actually called Jr. a "white Obama". WTF?

When Jr. was in office, the conservatives were defending him quite a bit. When Obama came into office after Jr., conservatives were saying how much worse of a president Obama was than Jr.

Now? Because Jr. criticized Trump, Jr. is now persona non grata.
It's how self-proclaimed Conservatives roll.

SODLvG.gif

More times then I can recall I've defended Bush against all the name calling, the ignorance about the events that occurred during his presidency. But to show all of you on this forum that I'm NOT an ideologue or person that is emotionally attached but a realist in the following case GWB is totally and fundamentally wrong.

At the time, Trump claimed that there had been violence on 'both sides,' drawing howls of protest that he was legitimizing the Ku Klux Klan.

Our young people need positive role models,' he said. 'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children.'
Bush never mentioned Trump's name or the Charlottesville scandal, but drew his only mid-speech applause by saying that 'people of every race, religion and ethnicity can be fully and equally American.

Bush throws shade at Trump over 'bullying and prejudice' | Daily Mail Online

This is truly where GWB is ignorant like most people of how the BIASED MSM warps the news and therefore
influences even GWB to believe ignorant and biased statements!

A) Trum has never been ANTI-IMMIGRANT GWB!!!
The idiots that believe that don't seem to realize...
TRUMP IS MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT... LEGAL!
So GWB... wake up. Don't believe idiotic statements like these from the MSM!
from 70,000 results of "Trump anti-immigrant"!
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric Has Heightened the Barriers to .
How ICE Is Using Big Data to Carry Out Trump's Anti-Immigrant Crusade
Trump Anti-Immigrant Agenda in Full Effect as ICE Arrests 500 i

Folks.. AND YOU GWB... Trump is no more ANTI-IMMIGRANT then me and 40 million other Americans that either ARE LEGAL or related to "LEGAL" immigrants so GWB once and for WAKE UP!

You will go down in history GWB as one of the GREAT Presidents due to all the events you suffered but
PLEASE shut up!

1470447011090.gif
I would be ashamed! Poking fun at a handicap person and I thought only Trump did that!
You pompous people are suppose to be better than that! You resort to such childish behavior that total suits your mental level!

Wow..................it doesn't matter who it is that criticizes Trump, because if they say anything bad about him, the conservatives want to throw them under the bus.

I mean really.................some poster in this thread actually called Jr. a "white Obama". WTF?

When Jr. was in office, the conservatives were defending him quite a bit. When Obama came into office after Jr., conservatives were saying how much worse of a president Obama was than Jr.

Now? Because Jr. criticized Trump, Jr. is now persona non grata.
It's how self-proclaimed Conservatives roll.

SODLvG.gif

Too bad you can't seem to find these videos....
Watch what Chris Rock advises any black person who never had fathers to give them the "talk".
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

W. and all the Bushes are globalist bastards. I don't have anything good to say about any of them.

More times then I can recall I've defended Bush against all the name calling, the ignorance about the events that occurred during his presidency. But to show all of you on this forum that I'm NOT an ideologue or person that is emotionally attached but a realist in the following case GWB is totally and fundamentally wrong.

At the time, Trump claimed that there had been violence on 'both sides,' drawing howls of protest that he was legitimizing the Ku Klux Klan.

Our young people need positive role models,' he said. 'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children.'
Bush never mentioned Trump's name or the Charlottesville scandal, but drew his only mid-speech applause by saying that 'people of every race, religion and ethnicity can be fully and equally American.

This is truly where GWB is ignorant like most people of how the BIASED MSM warps the news and therefore

Folks.. AND YOU GWB... Trump is no more ANTI-IMMIGRANT then me and 40 million other Americans that either ARE LEGAL or related to "LEGAL" immigrants so GWB once and for WAKE UP!

You will go down in history GWB as one of the GREAT Presidents due to all the events you suffered but
PLEASE shut up!

Your post is the biggest bunch of horseshit I have ever read. G.W Bush is 100% right about Trump.

PLEASE shut up!

1470447011090.gif
I would be ashamed! Poking fun at a handicap person and I thought only Trump did that!
You pompous people are suppose to be better than that! You resort to such childish behavior that total suits your mental level!
Snowflake

Both McCain and Bush are 100% right about Trump. Trump is a goddamn nut and a real threat to our democracy. Wake up man...I voted for Bush and McCain...So I am no partisan loon against you but someone that deeply cares about our democracy and freedom.

Mccain and bush are idiots who never could get enough war.
Welcome Trump

PLEASE shut up!

You are right . Trump is against MINORITIES immigrating to the us !
Where did you ever see that? MSM?
Again you believe EVERYTHING the MSM tells you don't you?

And you don't ? Did a hurricane hit Texas ? The MSM says so .

Both McCain and Bush are 100% right about Trump. Trump is a goddamn nut and a real threat to our democracy. Wake up man...I voted for Bush and McCain...So I am no partisan loon against you but someone that deeply cares about our democracy and freedom.

Mccain and bush are idiots who never could get enough war.
Welcome Trump

Has trump started a war?
With everyone he deals with

Patriotic Americans chose Trump, does that eat at your stomach lining daily?

Patriotic Americans who hate immigrants, minorities and Muslims

Patriotic Americans who hate immigrants, minorities and Muslims

Name them.

Dubya was pro-free trade, pro-nation building, and pro-fiscal restraint. 10 years ago opposing those things would have gotten you branded a RINO. Back then suggesting the Iraq war was a mistake was considered traitorous, while last year Trump won bigly by insulting Bush regularly about what a mistake it was.

Why are you surprised that Dubya opposes Trump? Other than maintaining the Sunni/neo-con alliance and thirsting for war all over the world, Trump has almost nothing in common with Dubya.
Dubya is a RINO, dimbass. He and his douchbag family are one of the worst things to happen to this country.
Dubya was pro-free trade, pro-nation building, and pro-fiscal restraint. 10 years ago opposing those things would have gotten you branded a RINO. Back then suggesting the Iraq war was a mistake was considered traitorous, while last year Trump won bigly by insulting Bush regularly about what a mistake it was.

Why are you surprised that Dubya opposes Trump? Other than maintaining the Sunni/neo-con alliance and thirsting for war all over the world, Trump has almost nothing in common with Dubya.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back