As a staunch GWB defender , HE is totally out of touch with reality today!

More times then I can recall I've defended Bush against all the name calling, the ignorance about the events that occurred during his presidency. But to show all of you on this forum that I'm NOT an ideologue or person that is emotionally attached but a realist in the following case GWB is totally and fundamentally wrong.

At the time, Trump claimed that there had been violence on 'both sides,' drawing howls of protest that he was legitimizing the Ku Klux Klan.

Our young people need positive role models,' he said. 'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children.'
Bush never mentioned Trump's name or the Charlottesville scandal, but drew his only mid-speech applause by saying that 'people of every race, religion and ethnicity can be fully and equally American.

Bush throws shade at Trump over 'bullying and prejudice' | Daily Mail Online

This is truly where GWB is ignorant like most people of how the BIASED MSM warps the news and therefore
influences even GWB to believe ignorant and biased statements!

A) Trum has never been ANTI-IMMIGRANT GWB!!!
The idiots that believe that don't seem to realize...
TRUMP IS MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT... LEGAL!
So GWB... wake up. Don't believe idiotic statements like these from the MSM!
from 70,000 results of "Trump anti-immigrant"!
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric Has Heightened the Barriers to .
How ICE Is Using Big Data to Carry Out Trump's Anti-Immigrant Crusade
Trump Anti-Immigrant Agenda in Full Effect as ICE Arrests 500 i

Folks.. AND YOU GWB... Trump is no more ANTI-IMMIGRANT then me and 40 million other Americans that either ARE LEGAL or related to "LEGAL" immigrants so GWB once and for WAKE UP!

You will go down in history GWB as one of the GREAT Presidents due to all the events you suffered but
PLEASE shut up!

You are right . Trump is against MINORITIES immigrating to the us !

Last time it was GeeW the conned wanted to put on Mt Rushmore. This time it is Crazy Donnie.

Can we even imagine who will be the next GOP candidate in 2028?

bozo_britten.jpg

I like W more now than I ever did while he was in office. He seems to have matured quite a bit and seems to be trying to do the right things in his private life in terms of charities, speaking etc....and he's not scared to poke fun at himself either....he and his wife were guests on a show a few months ago and somehow the topic of Trump (or the current president came up) and he jokingly said that this guy makes him look like George Washington in comparison...lol.

Wow..................it doesn't matter who it is that criticizes Trump, because if they say anything bad about him, the conservatives want to throw them under the bus.

I mean really.................some poster in this thread actually called Jr. a "white Obama". WTF?

When Jr. was in office, the conservatives were defending him quite a bit. When Obama came into office after Jr., conservatives were saying how much worse of a president Obama was than Jr.

Now? Because Jr. criticized Trump, Jr. is now persona non grata.

I like W more now than I ever did while he was in office. He seems to have matured quite a bit and seems to be trying to do the right things in his private life in terms of charities, speaking etc....and he's not scared to poke fun at himself either....he and his wife were guests on a show a few months ago and somehow the topic of Trump (or the current president came up) and he jokingly said that this guy makes him look like George Washington in comparison...lol.

He doesn't have Cheney telling him what to do

Bush 43 spoke out against rising White Supremacy

Why do Conservatives automatically assume he was talking about Trump?

More times then I can recall I've defended Bush against all the name calling, the ignorance about the events that occurred during his presidency. But to show all of you on this forum that I'm NOT an ideologue or person that is emotionally attached but a realist in the following case GWB is totally and fundamentally wrong.

At the time, Trump claimed that there had been violence on 'both sides,' drawing howls of protest that he was legitimizing the Ku Klux Klan.

Our young people need positive role models,' he said. 'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children.'
Bush never mentioned Trump's name or the Charlottesville scandal, but drew his only mid-speech applause by saying that 'people of every race, religion and ethnicity can be fully and equally American.

This is truly where GWB is ignorant like most people of how the BIASED MSM warps the news and therefore

Folks.. AND YOU GWB... Trump is no more ANTI-IMMIGRANT then me and 40 million other Americans that either ARE LEGAL or related to "LEGAL" immigrants so GWB once and for WAKE UP!

You will go down in history GWB as one of the GREAT Presidents due to all the events you suffered but
PLEASE shut up!

You are right . Trump is against MINORITIES immigrating to the us !
Where did you ever see that? MSM?
Again you believe EVERYTHING the MSM tells you don't you?

You know you are RIGHT!
I fell for that MSM biased story and no where was Trump's name mentioned.
We got the "inference" interpretation from the biased MSM's reporting.
I'll give GWB the benefit of the doubt!
Good point.

PLEASE shut up!

What Bush said is correct. The one out of touch is you.

PLEASE shut up!

I'm out of touch when I point out Trump is not "anti-immigrant" because he is married to a LEGAL immigrant? That makes me out of touch?
I'm out of touch because like President Trump I firmly believe these idiots kneeling at the anthem are doing so out of total ignorance and even more so DISRESPECT
for the people that have died given them freedom to KNEEL in ignorance? So we both are out of touch is that right?
Then finally I like Trump... the ONLY reason I'm against Bush in this case and have been a staunch defender of GWB is because he evidently like YOU have
completely fallen for the tremendous MSM biased reporting. Don't you ever find it at least intellectually challenging to look at how YOU'VE formed your opinions based on the MSM that 96% voted for Hillary? That have generated over 90% NEGATIVE stories about Trump. And you don't find that at all suspicious of bias?

Sorry that's the problem with GWB and people like you. You naively still believe the MSM is not biased even after story after story, research after research shows
this BIAS in reporting.
Sorry but I'm and millions like me are not out of touch in these cases. Some one surely is and from my point of view if you and the people like you get your information from the biased MSM...that's proof for me.

PLEASE shut up!

I'm out of touch when I point out Trump is not "anti-immigrant" because he is married to a LEGAL immigrant? That makes me out of touch?
I'm out of touch because like President Trump I firmly believe these idiots kneeling at the anthem are doing so out of total ignorance and even more so DISRESPECT
for the people that have died given them freedom to KNEEL in ignorance? So we both are out of touch is that right?
Then finally I like Trump... the ONLY reason I'm against Bush in this case and have been a staunch defender of GWB is because he evidently like YOU have
completely fallen for the tremendous MSM biased reporting. Don't you ever find it at least intellectually challenging to look at how YOU'VE formed your opinions based on the MSM that 96% voted for Hillary? That have generated over 90% NEGATIVE stories about Trump. And you don't find that at all suspicious of bias?

Sorry that's the problem with GWB and people like you. You naively still believe the MSM is not biased even after story after story, research after research shows
this BIAS in reporting.
Sorry but I'm and millions like me are not out of touch in these cases. Some one surely is and from my point of view if you and the people like you get your information from the biased MSM...that's proof for me.
Your Trump immigrant marriage statements are irrelevant to what you quoted GWB as saying. I understand you had to insert your bullshit to make your position relevant but it has nothing to do with what you quoted.

You know you are RIGHT!
Good point.

So you loving him again?

I mean how DARE he speak against White Supremacy?

When you say there are good people on both sides. And one side being Nazi's, then you ARE legitimizing Nazi's. It couldn't be more plain.
So if a black person thinks his race is dominant, you gonna call him a nazi?
Nope.
Check the non-reactions from the Democrat posters after a black supremacist post on this forum.
I know, crickets from the left. I don't agree with nazis, but they do have their 1st amendment right, as long as they don't break any laws.

You know you are RIGHT!
Good point.

So you loving him again?

I mean how DARE he speak against White Supremacy
What white supremacy?

It is literally a black supremacist who removed the statue, idiot.

Bush also slammed Trump's trade isolationism
We see a fading confidence in the value of free markets and international trade, forgetting that conflict, instability and poverty follow in the wake of protectionism.'

So the MSM says Bush slammed Trump's position on free markets and international trade.
Total ignorance on Bush's part which comes from HIS believing the biased MSM!
Trump wants America to be first and past trade deals always had America coming out 2nd best. Now GWB had too many other things to contend with but Obama
had no major events,i.e. 9/11, recessions/hurricanes,etc. and yet he negotiated so poorly we gave Iran $millions plus let them build nukes.
So of course being an American I want America first as does Trump. But ignorant people don't seem to understand that the rest of the uncivilized world wants to
Destroy the western civilization as Obama wants!

PLEASE shut up!

1470447011090.gif

Forum List

Back