As a staunch GWB defender , HE is totally out of touch with reality today!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
More times then I can recall I've defended Bush against all the name calling, the ignorance about the events that occurred during his presidency. But to show all of you on this forum that I'm NOT an ideologue or person that is emotionally attached but a realist in the following case GWB is totally and fundamentally wrong.

At the time, Trump claimed that there had been violence on 'both sides,' drawing howls of protest that he was legitimizing the Ku Klux Klan.

Our young people need positive role models,' he said. 'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children.'
Bush never mentioned Trump's name or the Charlottesville scandal, but drew his only mid-speech applause by saying that 'people of every race, religion and ethnicity can be fully and equally American.

Bush throws shade at Trump over 'bullying and prejudice' | Daily Mail Online

This is truly where GWB is ignorant like most people of how the BIASED MSM warps the news and therefore
influences even GWB to believe ignorant and biased statements!

A) Trum has never been ANTI-IMMIGRANT GWB!!!
The idiots that believe that don't seem to realize...
TRUMP IS MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT... LEGAL!
So GWB... wake up. Don't believe idiotic statements like these from the MSM!
from 70,000 results of "Trump anti-immigrant"!
How Trump's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric Has Heightened the Barriers to .
How ICE Is Using Big Data to Carry Out Trump's Anti-Immigrant Crusade
Trump Anti-Immigrant Agenda in Full Effect as ICE Arrests 500 i

Folks.. AND YOU GWB... Trump is no more ANTI-IMMIGRANT then me and 40 million other Americans that either ARE LEGAL or related to "LEGAL" immigrants so GWB once and for WAKE UP!

You will go down in history GWB as one of the GREAT Presidents due to all the events you suffered but
PLEASE shut up!

When you say there are good people on both sides. And one side being Nazi's, then you ARE legitimizing Nazi's. It couldn't be more plain.

Dubya was pro-free trade, pro-nation building, and pro-fiscal restraint. 10 years ago opposing those things would have gotten you branded a RINO. Back then suggesting the Iraq war was a mistake was considered traitorous, while last year Trump won bigly by insulting Bush regularly about what a mistake it was.

Why are you surprised that Dubya opposes Trump? Other than maintaining the Sunni/neo-con alliance and thirsting for war all over the world, Trump has almost nothing in common with Dubya.

More times then I can recall I've defended Bush against all the name calling, the ignorance about the events that occurred during his presidency. But to show all of you on this forum that I'm NOT an ideologue or person that is emotionally attached but a realist in the following case GWB is totally and fundamentally wrong.

At the time, Trump claimed that there had been violence on 'both sides,' drawing howls of protest that he was legitimizing the Ku Klux Klan.

Our young people need positive role models,' he said. 'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children.'
Bush never mentioned Trump's name or the Charlottesville scandal, but drew his only mid-speech applause by saying that 'people of every race, religion and ethnicity can be fully and equally American.

This is truly where GWB is ignorant like most people of how the BIASED MSM warps the news and therefore

Folks.. AND YOU GWB... Trump is no more ANTI-IMMIGRANT then me and 40 million other Americans that either ARE LEGAL or related to "LEGAL" immigrants so GWB once and for WAKE UP!

You will go down in history GWB as one of the GREAT Presidents due to all the events you suffered but
PLEASE shut up!

Wait...so your evidence that Trump is not anti-immigrant is that he married an immigrant?

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

PLEASE shut up!

He is a money grubbing Maine fucking yankee piece of shit who has made billions off his war on terror. He is just as irrelevant today as he was as presidant. Nothing but a white Obama. Fuck Bush. Fuck his dad and fuck them all.

Both McCain and Bush are 100% right about Trump. Trump is a goddamn nut and a real threat to our democracy. Wake up man...I voted for Bush and McCain...So I am no partisan loon against you but someone that deeply cares about our democracy and freedom.

PLEASE shut up!

Wait...so your evidence that Trump is not anti-immigrant is that he married an immigrant?

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thinking that Trump is pro or anti some policy based on it's merits is giving this animal too much credit.

Both McCain and Bush are 100% right about Trump. Trump is a goddamn nut and a real threat to our democracy. Wake up man...I voted for Bush and McCain...So I am no partisan loon against you but someone that deeply cares about our democracy and freedom.

You voted for Bush and McCain.....

PLEASE shut up!

Mail order bride and she is WHITE.

Proof positive that there are some jobs Americans refuse to take

Now I thought Bush Jr. was quite stupid, and failed his office in many ways. However, I never thought that he was completely out of his mind. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown gives every evidence of being exactly that. And he is making Bush Jr.'s intellect look stellar by comparison.

So you believe only Nazis are protesting the removal of Confed
When you say there are good people on both sides. And one side being Nazi's, then you ARE legitimizing Nazi's. It couldn't be more plain.[/QUOT
When you say there are good people on both sides. And one side being Nazi's, then you ARE legitimizing Nazi's. It couldn't be more plain.

So you believe only Nazis are protesting the removal of Confederate statues?
Or is it,if you support keeping Confederate statues you must be a Nazi?

PLEASE shut up!

Mail order bride and she is WHITE.

Proof positive that there are some jobs Americans refuse to take
Ah, but we have seen more of this first lady to appreciate than any other;

http://nypost.com/2016/08/01/melania-trumps-girl-on-girl-photos-from-racy-shoot-revealed/

Trump never said that the NAZIS were good people! Once again you totally believe the MSM.
I'm NOT going to spend time trying to provide you with the FACTS. Trump's point was it TAKES two parties to have violence!
The White Supremacists, KKK,etc. DID NOT start the conflict. They had a permit to have their public free speech.
ANTIFA started the violence... but you and your ilk have made up your mind.
SEE you can't even comprehend how disappointed I am in GWB's ignorance because I am A GWB supporter that KNOWS though GWB is falling just like idiots like
you for the BIASED TOTALLY LEFT MSM gross distortions!
Trump has denounced as all of us rational logical sane people ALL violence be it ANTIFA, Black LivES matter, White Supremacists, KKK... ALL.
So continue with your ignorance that has been fostered by the 30 second sound bite limitation you have on FACTS!

They were not all Nazis, but that does not fit your story.

You voted for Bush and McCain.....
YOU are 100% right! I voted for Bush and McCain. There were no alternatives.
And GWB will be known as a great president for these reasons!
Bushevents2001-08.png

McCain... total disappointment. Something that you idiots who knock people like me CAN NEVER DO i.e. admit mistakes. You can never admit that Obama was telling you in 1995 that he was an angry black man who wanted to tear apart the USA. Read his autobiography AS I DID especially these quotes:
Obamabiography1995.png

Bush called out a sitting President

Even he can't stomach the guy

Bush knows that as long as Trump is there, he will no longer be the worst President in modern history

Last edited:

Forum List

Back