As a registered Libertarian, this is one reason why I will be voting all Republican.

so... because there are a bunch of idiots supporting Democrats, we're supposed to join the idiots supporting Republicans?

No thanks.

You're being played. Wake up.

There is, of course, a big difference between a libertarian and a "registered Libertarian".

I will be voting Republican because of the mess we have had this past term. A president who promised everything and delivered nothing and a Congress that turned out to the the laziest in history. What else do we have to know. Look at the record. I don't need the video.

I see so according to you voting for people who cause messes will help clean up those messes

Really??? You don't think the Left creates messes??? :lol:

Anyone else notice the double standard going on here from the left... again?

If the libertarians and independents come out for them, it's populism and unifying America under their standard.

If they come out to vote against them, it's spiteful, mean-spirited, hate mongering divisiveness.

Hmmmm...

Okay, so I took a look at the link and the supposed "video showing that Prof. Ogletree wasn’t talking about the Obama campaign hiding that portion of the video; in reality, he was completing a humorous jab at some of his colleagues who also attended the same 1991 gathering as Obama and Bell."

Horse hockey. The video shows no such thing. This link is suggesting Ogletree hid this video because they look so much older now...as though it was only vanity that kept it from the public...a little "humorous jab" at aging. If that's the case, why does Ogletree state "I don’t care if they find it now but uh, because I just told you that his growth had been, uh, astronomical in terms of his sense about race …".

So why mention 'race' immediately following his statement about hiding the video if his intention was to hide a video ONLY because of how much older they all looked 20 years later? Why mention race at all? You and this blogger are suggesting Bell's radial racial views and clear close association with Obama had NOTHING to do their hiding the video, it was all just vanity. What complete and utter bullshit.

Seems as though you've read the headline, decided it must be fact, and run with it. How sad.

This video is just a perfect example of what the left in America is all about, daym what hate filled, intolerant idiots they are. The more you see of left-wingers, the more you detest them

Not a lot of logic and reason expressed by those 'fine' folks. Nothing but emotional and ad hominem attacks, red herrings, racist rants and childish tantrums. Ah, central planners and the sheeple that look to them. So pathetic.

I usually do not start threads, but when I saw this, I just had to. I am registered Libertarian, but I will be voting all "R" in 2012. When I see trash like this in this video you are about to watch, just the thought of Republicans gaining control of the Senate and Presidency while maintaining control of the House, just know the pain an angst it will cause trash like this you will see in the video is motivation enough for me to vote Republican for every elected office.

Now, watch the whole video, you will see these people have severe mental disorders. When you get to :56, look at the imbecile and the idiot after him, the old washed up hippie who looks like he is a few hours away from turning 100 years old trying to talk like they know what its like to be black. Just knowing the profound depression it will cause these turds at the bottom of the sewer to see Republicans control the house, senate and presidency is enough to want to vote Repubican. This video is just a perfect example of what the left in America is all about, daym what hate filled, intolerant idiots they are. The more you see of left-wingers, the more you detest them:

Racist Hate From Lefties In Wisconsin (Language Warning)
Eew. I hope those leftists don't teach their own children that kind of hatred for black people.

To me, that's further proof that Republicans are still keepers of the antislavery and acceptance ideals to this day.

Thanks for a courageous stand from a Libertarian, who are charter independents. I hope other Libertarians who are conservatives join you and become a strong voice in Republican decisions to lower government size, lower government spending, balance the budget, and get rid of the national debt. The way Obama is going, he says one thing that he wants to reduce spending, but the following week, it is followed by the proposition to spend another trillion to projects that do not benefit all.

When poverty in this nation means having life twice as good as upper class in some countries, I don't see a need to bend over backward to make everybody in the world a millionaire at the expense of the majority of taxpayers in the country.

Obama may be a really nice man, but his friends' demands for billions and billions of dollars' worth of porkbarrel have been out of control from the day he stepped into the Oval office till this morning and continues veering toward monumental debt.

It's time to let someone else take a shot at taking away debt. It can only happen if conservatives unite and be a voice to the Republican candidate about expectations of reducing spending.

Thanks for a good idea, Mr. Locke11_21.

It's time to let someone else take a shot at taking away debt. It can only happen if conservatives unite and be a voice to the Republican candidate about expectations of reducing spending.

I couldn't disagree more. It will only happen when we show status quo politicians that they can't take our votes for granted. As long as they can, they'll continue to ignore us.

Anyone else notice the double standard going on here from the left... again?

If the libertarians and independents come out for them, it's populism and unifying America under their standard.

If they come out to vote against them, it's spiteful, mean-spirited, hate mongering divisiveness.

Hmmmm...
Well, it tends to ignite the conservative base. That is the best thing that can happen to America. :coffee:

I couldn't disagree more. It will only happen when we show status quo politicians that they can't take our votes for granted. As long as they can, they'll continue to ignore us.
I know a lot of conservatives. Most of them are optimists, not defeatists. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

I know a lot of conservatives. Most of them are optimists, not defeatists. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

There's a difference between optimism and willful delusion. I'm optimistic that libertarians can transform the Republican party - but only by making it clear they're not getting our votes until they start walking the walk. If we keep falling for the same status quo bullshit, that won't happen. If Romney loses by approximately the percentage as the portion of voters who identify as libertarian - maybe the party establishment will think twice before trying to shove another corporatist down our throats the next time around.

Last edited:
I usually do not start threads, but when I saw this, I just had to. I am registered Libertarian, but I will be voting all "R" in 2012. When I see trash like this in this video you are about to watch, just the thought of Republicans gaining control of the Senate and Presidency while maintaining control of the House, just know the pain an angst it will cause trash like this you will see in the video is motivation enough for me to vote Republican for every elected office.

Now, watch the whole video, you will see these people have severe mental disorders. When you get to :56, look at the imbecile and the idiot after him, the old washed up hippie who looks like he is a few hours away from turning 100 years old trying to talk like they know what its like to be black. Just knowing the profound depression it will cause these turds at the bottom of the sewer to see Republicans control the house, senate and presidency is enough to want to vote Repubican. This video is just a perfect example of what the left in America is all about, daym what hate filled, intolerant idiots they are. The more you see of left-wingers, the more you detest them:

It really would take a special kind of fool to believe that you were planning on voting anything other than all "R's" Mr. "BriteBort" Liberterian...:rolleyes:

We don't care why. We always knew you would. Just think its funny you Ron Pauleys distanced yourselves from Bush and went to great length telling us you never supported Bush and here you are voting for another Bush.

No biggy because your no regulations and free market theories are wack and everyone knows it. Fringe thinkers. Very small minority. A lot of your wackiest will probably stay home or write in Ron Paul's name. Nut jobs. :cuckoo:

:clap2:

:clap2:

If you're planning to vote or Obama, you're being suckered in exactly the same way.

Optimism and $1 will get you a bag of chips.

I think when lies get repeated often enough people become deluded enough to start believing them. I do see it happening on both sides. This group probably resembles a RDean or TM Birthday Party Invite list. Some People should be required to wear giant yellow warning beacons when out in public. :D
That is ever so true, Intense.

I'd like to see elections resting on truth and not on wanna be "hyperbole" that is not widely accepted.

Bless us all tonight & help us be a better nation tomorrow. :)

If you believe anything from Breirbart you are too dumb to vote Democrat.

This coming from an Al Gore and media matters fan.....I win

Actually i voted George Bush(dumb me) little did i know how bad Bush would be...
Yeah, I voted for Bush too. He was a disappointment, to be sure.

But I feel no need to apologize for it. After all, look at what the alternative was. With that in mind, I have no regrets. Its just to bad that Bush didn't get rid of Romney before the 2006 elections. He may have held onto the Congress and averted the economic crisis we had to face.

If you believe anything fromBreirbartyou are too dumb to vote Democrat.

If you are too dumb to know how to spell Breitbart's name correctly, you are too dumb to vote. All the Breitbart site did was provide a video of what the left is all about. The video is right there for you to see, it has nothing to do with Breitbart's site, the video shows everything.

If that's what the 'left' is ALL about then the 'right' must be ALL about the KKK.

Extremism in either direction is not the answer.
I see your POV. It's not a pretty sight seeing extremists facing off in public. Neither side wins. We win when we have a president who is close to the people where it counts--People place their confidence for his to do sometingk some times. ;)

Forum List

Back