Arrested Development!

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
I knew about the movie but not about the new show episodes. Whoo hoo!!!

"Arrested Development" is back. Looks like TV execs are finally willing to admit they've made a huge mistake. The cult classic television comedy about the travails of the rich, zany Bluth family, cancelled in 2006 after three seasons, will produce nine to ten new episodes and a movie, it was announced at The New Yorker Festival on Sunday. "It's true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13. Very excited!" leading actor Jason Bateman tweeted. Smart and irreverent, the show also starred David Cross, Michael Cera, Portia De Rossi, Tony Hale, Alia Shawkat and Jessica Walter. It was executive produced by Ron Howard, who also provided narration. Since its cancellation, the show has earned a fervent fan base, with constant speculation as to when -- or whether -- the show would be adapted into a movie.

'Arrested Development' Is Back: New Episodes, Movie

Awesome!

Maybe they'll bring back "Millennium" too and I'll have a reason to watch TV again

I knew about the movie but not about the new show episodes. Whoo hoo!!!

"Arrested Development" is back. Looks like TV execs are finally willing to admit they've made a huge mistake. The cult classic television comedy about the travails of the rich, zany Bluth family, cancelled in 2006 after three seasons, will produce nine to ten new episodes and a movie, it was announced at The New Yorker Festival on Sunday. "It's true. We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13. Very excited!" leading actor Jason Bateman tweeted. Smart and irreverent, the show also starred David Cross, Michael Cera, Portia De Rossi, Tony Hale, Alia Shawkat and Jessica Walter. It was executive produced by Ron Howard, who also provided narration. Since its cancellation, the show has earned a fervent fan base, with constant speculation as to when -- or whether -- the show would be adapted into a movie.

'Arrested Development' Is Back: New Episodes, Movie

Wooo Hooo! Mini EZ and I love this show, been watching the old ones on Net Flix and IFC....Can't Wait! :woohoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back