Around 75% of black American families do not have a father figure at home- Andrew Tate suggests Trump is the one who can fix this and other problems

Which family? The one with Ivanka? With Marla? The one where we hardly ever see Melania now?
1713501883052.png

I’m asking the question to folks. I don’t know what’s gonna happen with the future

I want to know what people think about modern day America. A young white woman goes on Instagram to shake her ass in front of millions of people and she’s more interested in getting likes compared to starting a family.

The feminization of men. What’s with that. Is that a good thing. The whole M2 movement

And the idea that a woman can have a career in business but by the time she’s 45 or 50 and doesn’t have any children. She’s very mad about it. That’s actually something we’ve seen in a lot of social media videos from women who have followed this route, and then when they get older, they want to have kids, but they can’t have kids because biologically too late.

I'll answer these one at a time.

A young woman goes on Instagram and shakes her ass in front of millions of people. And she makes more doing that than she could with a "regular" job.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Feminization of men". If it is that men show emotion, have an active hand in raising their babies or avoid blatant shows of macho violence, then we can be thankful.

Yes, there are women who regret their choice to not have kids. Others regret their choice to abandon a fulfilling career to have kids. It depends on the woman. And I would never want women in the US to not have that choice.

I'll answer these one at a time.

A young woman goes on Instagram and shakes her ass in front of millions of people. And she makes more doing that than she could with a "regular" job.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Feminization of men". If it is that men show emotion, have an active hand in raising their babies or avoid blatant shows of macho violence, then we can be thankful.

Yes, there are women who regret their choice to not have kids. Others regret their choice to abandon a fulfilling career to have kids. It depends on the woman. And I would never want women in the US to not have that choice.
you skipped over fatherless issue,,

Do you have children?

Do you think that in the future American families will be bigger or smaller?

What do you think about single young black men and single young white men. We have the highest portion of single young men in the USA by a massive margin today.

You have asked this question repeatedly. Let me help you out.

Yes, I have raised children. I have 4 biological children and 1 step-child (5 children). I doubt many people will have so many, even if they have multiple marriages.

I’m asking the question to folks. I don’t know what’s gonna happen with the future

I want to know what people think about modern day America. A young white woman goes on Instagram to shake her ass in front of millions of people and she’s more interested in getting likes compared to starting a family.

The feminization of men. What’s with that. Is that a good thing. The whole M2 movement

And the idea that a woman can have a career in business but by the time she’s 45 or 50 and doesn’t have any children. She’s very mad about it. That’s actually something we’ve seen in a lot of social media videos from women who have followed this route, and then when they get older, they want to have kids, but they can’t have kids because biologically too late.
What makes you think a woman suddenly regrets not having kids when she nears menopause? Maybe she’s perfectly happy with her life?

Having kids isn’t for everyone. Lots of terrible, terrible parents out there who never should have had any

Women are more than just incubators for babies, and men are more than sperm donors

And any white person, man or woman, is not obligated to procreate just so you chicken littles can stop running around crying about the “decline of white culture” or whatever dog-whistle racist bullshit you’re peddling today

Instincts, survival of the species, human nature.
Things that democrats believe they transcend.

Her instincts may be to be secure in her life?

The "survival of the species" is always laughable. There are 8 billion people on the planet. We aren't going to suddenly face extinction because a few women decide to forego child bearing.

And that’s just one problem of many. But in the early to middle 20th century black kids were born to two parent households. White kids have been affected by this too, but not as much as black kids. Actually from 1880 to about 1920 the black divorce rate was slightly less than that of the white divorce rate.

Tate was also criticizing Christian men who tend to criticize Muslims or they worry about white culture dying or something of that nature. Basically he was saying “shut up and do something about it.”

“ white youth have more children.”

“ oppose gay preachers at church, oppose drag queen story hour for children”

“ do something about the rise of single women, many women who have no interest in having kids, but would rather get likes on Instagram for showing their ass off”

“be proud of white culture”

Thoughts?

That first video is from a black Christian conservative. And there’s no doubt whatsoever that there has been a sort of feminization of both black and white men across the country in the USA . What we need in America are black and white men to be proud of their ancestors, proud of where they come from.

Tate thinks Trump is the last hope of Western civilization. He can at least slow down the decay of the west.

Yeah? Well your daddy obviously taught you to be an asshole. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back