Army To Immediately Start Discharging Vaccine Refusers

What big lie?

No vaccine is 100% effective. But it is proven that this one greatly reduces your chance of getting it and if you do, you are much less likely to die or be hospitalized.

The only big lie is yours.
Where is it proven besides on CNN, MSNBC, and in Fauci babbling?
I submit the jab increases your chance of getting and passing on the leftyvirus.

So your zombies carry flags and are not vaccinated? The ones i saw all summer carried guns and torches and tvs and killed business owners.....you say they were vaccinated and so thats why the military should get the jab???
What are babbling about? You are not making any sense. I have no idea who is or is not vaccinated.

What are babbling about? You are not making any sense. I have no idea who is or is not vaccinated.
Well your picture was a shot at the Jan 6 folks, who I assumed you would say were not vaccinated, right? Isn't it your mantra that all Trump supporters are not vaccinated?
And I compared them to the murderers who spent all summer killing, setting on fire, and stealing. Since they are Dims, I assume they would be vaccinated, correct?
So which zombie is more preferred, the vaxxed or the unvaxxed?

Google is your friend, it has been posted endlessly on many threads. Clearly the military feel it is effective enough to require it.
And where are the statistics?
When I look at the state by state vaccination rates, then compare the state by state infection rates, I see a lot of highly vaccinated states leading the infection statistics too. Hmmmmmmm where is that posted?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

No Trump appointed judges will be stopping this. Don't need any soldiers that refuse to follow orders.
Sorry but that’s not lawfully permitted
Libbies desperate to keep hope alive that masses can lose their employment over not participating in vaccination experimentation. It’s a very sad and addled bunch that would relish such a tact.

Well your picture was a shot at the Jan 6 folks, who I assumed you would say were not vaccinated, right? Isn't it your mantra that all Trump supporters are not vaccinated?
And I compared them to the murderers who spent all summer killing, setting on fire, and stealing. Since they are Dims, I assume they would be vaccinated, correct?
So which zombie is more preferred, the vaxxed or the unvaxxed?
Not my mantra. Sore Loser Trump Cultists who attack and trash the Capitol trying to overturn an election are the Zombies I worry about, vaxxed or unvaxxed.

In the meantime, arguing over vaccinating members of the military rings pretty false since they have long required vaccinations and you didn’t care until you politicized it.

Sorry but that’s not lawfully permitted
Libbies desperate to keep hope alive that masses can lose their employment over not participating in vaccination experimentation. It’s a very sad and addled bunch that would relish such a tact.
How do you know it isn’t?

Not my mantra. Sore Loser Trump Cultists who attack and trash the Capitol trying to overturn an election are the Zombies I worry about, vaxxed or unvaxxed.

In the meantime, arguing over vaccinating members of the military rings pretty false since they have long required vaccinations and you didn’t care until you politicized it.
I thought we were having a discussion...you aren't one of those who runs away when someone disagrees with you, right?
As for military members, it is their choice to get the jab or not, lose their job if they don't but still their choice.
As for the claim about vaccinations preventing or even cutting down the rate of infection, I can produce stats that defy that and have seen none that back it up.

Uh, the left has done ALL the politicizing not me.

What?

How is discharging them for refusing a vaccination unlawful?
Because there is no “law” requiring vaccination and thus no punishment for the rightful choice to refuse
Y’all are emotionally ill and fact absent. Trying to bully people into quelling your fears. Bunch of frightened pussies who want to make everyone that way but we won’t play along.

I thought we were having a discussion...you aren't one of those who runs away when someone disagrees with you, right?
As for military members, it is their choice to get the jab or not, lose their job if they don't but still their choice.
As for the claim about vaccinations preventing or even cutting down the rate of infection, I can produce stats that defy that and have seen none that back it up.
Then no point in arguing. They have a choice and will be discharged if they opt out. I don’t disagree with that .

Because there is no “law” requiring vaccination and thus no punishment for the rightful choice to refuse
Y’all are emotionally ill and fact absent. Trying to bully people into quelling your fears. Bunch of frightened pussies who want to make everyone that way but we won’t play along.
And there is HIPAA protection afforded every US citizen that this mandate violates.

Then no point in arguing. They have a choice and will be discharged if they opt out. I don’t disagree with that .
Again, not arguing and I agree with your stated outcome. I disagree that is is legal to mandate this.

There is NO function of law supporting this. All cooperation so far has been voluntary or by veiled intimidation threats. Military cannot enlist me and then demand a year later that I take experimental shots to my face to better camouflage me from the enemy or be discharged
We are human beings and not lab rats and lib loons don’t care which is why they are identified as Hitlers

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

No Trump appointed judges will be stopping this. Don't need any soldiers that refuse to follow orders.
These Patriot soldiers will be kicked out and President Potatohead will replace them with queers, transsexuals and dumbass affirmative action Negores and unqualified women.

Potatohead's Chinese and Russian buddies love it.

These Patriot soldiers will be kicked out and President Potatohead will replace them with queers, transsexuals and dumbass affirmative action Negores and unqualified women.

Potatohead's Chinese and Russian buddies love it.

Every time I read one of your posts, I always imagine you spitting into a spittoon once you're finished.

Do you have a spittoon?

Forum List

Back