Army To Immediately Start Discharging Vaccine Refusers

There are vax available for many other diseases that the Army chooses not to recognize and require

Shingles for instance

Since the initial scary surge of the wuflu the cure has become more damaging than the disease itself

meaning no way will 3000-4000 soldiers die from a bad case of the sniffles

but the 4000 soldiers that are discharged are lost as surely as if they were dead
I suspect the military selects vaccines based seriousness, transmissibility, and location. They have another list of more vaccines that are required dependending on where you are station or what you are doing. Covid is no different and is less predictable in effect. Far more people die, require hospitalization or are down for weeks than experience negative effects from the vaccine. Again…can the military afford to he covid sweeping through it’s troops while on a mission?

Something like 98% of soldiers have complied with military regulations.

It's only a few troublemakers who are the hold outs.
Right, pesky troublemakers who don't get crushed under the thumb of the Gestapo.
Damn them, exercising their individual rights as US citizens!

I suspect the military selects vaccines based seriousness, transmissibility, and location. They have another list of more vaccines that are required dependending on where you are station or what you are doing. Covid is no different and is less predictable in effect. Far more people die, require hospitalization or are down for weeks than experience negative effects from the vaccine. Again…can the military afford to he covid sweeping through it’s troops while on a mission?
I suspect in the case of the leftyvirus its purely political. If there was a real Commander in Chief there would be no such illegal mandate.

I suspect in the case of the leftyvirus its purely political. If there was a real Commander in Chief there would be no such illegal mandate.
I suspect it is the looney right that made this political, unlike any of the other mandated vaccinations.

If it is an illegal mandate, how do you explain the other mandated vaccinations?

I suspect it is the looney right that made this political, unlike any of the other mandated vaccinations.

If it is an illegal mandate, how do you explain the other mandated vaccinations?
Wooo that's a hoot, the right making the leftyvirus political hahahahahahaha

Any mandate is illegal unless it is approved by Congress. SCOTUS only agreed to go along with healthcare to throw a bone to the Dims.

Oooohhh and ouch. But not having voted for the Pooper in Chief, clearly I at least have some brain waves.
No, zombies may look like they do but they don’t.

0CE7B182-ABE5-44CE-B7DC-89044F1E2EF5.jpeg

Curious as to why you never cared about vaccine requirements before.

No, zombies may look like they do but they don’t.

View attachment 596529

Curious as to why you never cared about vaccine requirements before.
So your zombies carry flags and are not vaccinated? The ones i saw all summer carried guns and torches and tvs and killed business owners.....you say they were vaccinated and so thats why the military should get the jab???

They actually prevent you from getting the disease. The Covid vaccine doesn't. Or, are you still repeating Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid? If you are, stop, because that lie is killing people.
What big lie?

No vaccine is 100% effective. But it is proven that this one greatly reduces your chance of getting it and if you do, you are much less likely to die or be hospitalized.

The only big lie is yours.

Forum List

Back