Army recuiter killed in LR shooting, another injured

well, I don't like you either so we are even,, however,, kk has a problem she thinks you did it cause I mucked up one thread.. you might want to clear her up on the matter..

KK is mostly right.

Like you douche you are, you butted into this thread to further politicize the death of a service member and mucked it up. That's what got the reaction from me. Had you not done what you did none of this would have happened.

You are one deranged individual! you say I politicize the death,, that's on you not me.. I'd much rather be a douchebag than the dishonest fuck you are.

lol ...

There's nothing dishonest about calling out your hypocrisy here.

You aren't even making any sense anymore.

The fact is that you did politicize the death.

You can't twist your way out of it.

Meh, that's his personal opinion and like you he is entitled to it. However, he gave a reason as to why the two were not merged, then you messed it all up ... so I can see why he's a bit upset. It's not a "left v right" issue.

that explains his name calling in both threads how exactly? Lefty?

Calling you "douchebag" is worse than calling me "lefty"? Nice, hypocrisy coming from someone who calls everyone else a hypocrite.

Hypocrite, douchebag, stupid bitch,, one the same as the other.. don't let it get to ya lefty.

KK is mostly right.

Like you douche you are, you butted into this thread to further politicize the death of a service member and mucked it up. That's what got the reaction from me. Had you not done what you did none of this would have happened.

You are one deranged individual! you say I politicize the death,, that's on you not me.. I'd much rather be a douchebag than the dishonest fuck you are.

lol ...

you are such a dishonest fuck.. you will never get over it.. thing is everyone gets to read what's written and decide for themselves.. too bad,, you don't get to call that shot.. I'm sure there will be many of your persuasian will see it your way,, and some my way.. just remember you are a dishonest fuck,, cause you called one poltical and chewed azz and let your side slide.. and that's the way that went down.. oh! and I apologize for the :clap2: I gave earlier that was sure nasty of me. :lol:

lol ...

you are such a dishonest fuck.. you will never get over it.. thing is everyone gets to read what's written and decide for themselves.. too bad,, you don't get to call that shot.. I'm sure there will be many of your persuasian will see it your way,, and some my way.. just remember you are a dishonest fuck,, cause you called one poltical and chewed azz and let your side slide.. and that's the way that went down.. oh! and I apologize for the :clap2: I gave earlier that was sure nasty of me. :lol:
You really are stupid, aren't you? The guy that killed Tiller politicized his death...and you've just politicized this poor kid that got murdered without evening knowing the motive.

lol ...

You really are stupid, aren't you? The guy that killed Tiller politicized his death...and you've just politicized this poor kid that got murdered without evening knowing the motive.

I'm just exactly whatever you and article and kk say I am.. and happy to be,, just so long as I'm never the dishonest fucks you are.. :lol:

lol ...

pot kettle....YOU further politicized the doctor's death by lumping it in with rightwing extremism....don't lie ravi, YOU purposefully created that thread to bash the right....just be honest and admit your hypocrisy

pot kettle....YOU further politicized the doctor's death by lumping it in with rightwing extremism....don't lie ravi, YOU purposefully created that thread to bash the right....just be honest and admit your hypocrisy

that's expecting a leeeeeetle too much from the masters of dishonest fuckery donchyathink??

Just reading on the suspect in this shooting. There is a common thread here with the abortion doctor that was killed: RELIGIOUS MOTIVATION.

The right/left stuff becomes muted for me. Each of these guys are believed to be motivated by religious views.

Forum List

Back