Army recuiter killed in LR shooting, another injured

Just cause you say it's so don't make it so Joe.. I know why I post what I post when I post it.. You don't so all you are entitled to is an opinion.. and news flash back at you asshole,, from one ingnorant troll stupid bitch to another,, I knew you had served and to take this personally is just plain stupid.. I have the utmost respect for everyone's military service,, I don't respect you cause you are such a partisan hack.. let me go see if I can find where you accused ravi rabid of being a douchebag and being disrespectful and political over the death of Dr. Tiller.. If I find it I will come back and apologize to you.. which thread should I look in? doyathink?????
LOL! I'm not allowed to point out someone is a right wing extremist? Why, does that offend you Willow...it only could if you yourself are a right wing extremist or the champion of right wing extremists.

Article is right...you are a doosh!

you most certainly are allowed to point it out.. difference is when I do the same that azzhole called Article thinks he's entitled to chew my azz out and tell me what I think.. and then I'm entitled to tell him to go fuck himself.. do we got that right???
Nope...you are politicizing the death of this military man without even knowing the motive for the crime. The killer of the doctor is obviously a right wing extremist.

Not much difference than that asshole that posted the beheaded head of a soldier over the weekend. Not quite as bad...but pretty damn close.

Why do you keep using the military personnel for political tools?

LOL! I'm not allowed to point out someone is a right wing extremist? Why, does that offend you Willow...it only could if you yourself are a right wing extremist or the champion of right wing extremists.

you most certainly are allowed to point it out.. difference is when I do the same that azzhole called Article thinks he's entitled to chew my azz out and tell me what I think.. and then I'm entitled to tell him to go fuck himself.. do we got that right???
Nope...you are politicizing the death of this military man without even knowing the motive for the crime. The killer of the doctor is obviously a right wing extremist.

Not much difference than that asshole that posted the beheaded head of a soldier over the weekend. Not quite as bad...but pretty damn close.

because Article says i can! how bout that? Azzhole?

Why do you keep trolling? Why don't you have 2 braincells? Have you always been a methane head? Does your head try to float away with all that methane in it?

That's what you don't get azzhole. I didn't do it to be a hypocrite. I did it to throw Rabid Ravi's shit right back in her face.. You get that now?

Oh, I get it. I spelled it out for you in you other thread.

Willow, it looks to me like you live by a double standard and have no problem selling yourself out to take a shot at the other team even if it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Tough shit.. when you start pointing stuff out even handedly then maybe I'll take a listen until then whistle on the wind.

If you don't want me all over your hypocritical ass then don't applaud me for doing one thing then turn around and do another. It's that simple.

Yeah, and as Article said, you have a thread which already takes on that angle. This thread was just announcing it so people could discuss the non-political side of it. If you wanted to politicize it then you could have kept your own thread active instead of messing this one up. That kinda goes for anyone who brought in politics into this tragedy really.

Oh, I get it. I spelled it out for you in you other thread.

Tough shit.. when you start pointing stuff out even handedly then maybe I'll take a listen until then whistle on the wind.

If you don't want me all over your hypocritical ass then don't applaud me for doing one thing then turn around and do another. It's that simple.

You are right.. I'll never make that stupid overture again.. bad move wasn't it? to applaud you.. I can't get over how goddamn stupid that was to try and be nice to a fucking liberal. It takes a fucking liberal to take a nice gesture and throw it right back into your face.. Lesson learned.

Yeah, and as Article said, you have a thread which already takes on that angle. This thread was just announcing it so people could discuss the non-political side of it. If you wanted to politicize it then you could have kept your own thread active instead of messing this one up. That kinda goes for anyone who brought in politics into this tragedy really.

I do not give one good rats ass what your opinion is. We can and will post what we want, where we want. Unless it violates some rule. I notice your not in the other thread telling Ravi and company to stop politicizing THAT thread. Ohh that's right that has to do with the right side of the aisle all is fair there right?

I do not give one good rats ass what your opinion is. We can and will post what we want, where we want. Unless it violates some rule. I notice your not in the other thread telling Ravi and company to stop politicizing THAT thread. Ohh that's right that has to do with the right side of the aisle all is fair there right?

Difference, that thread was started as a politicized thread, this one doesn't appear to be. I wasn't telling you what and where to post, just saying that it would have been nice to discuss the legalities, crime, etc. of this topic without both thread being turned into "left v right".

He called me a douchebag in that one too,, so you can also stfu..lefty

Meh, that's his personal opinion and like you he is entitled to it. However, he gave a reason as to why the two were not merged, then you messed it all up ... so I can see why he's a bit upset. It's not a "left v right" issue.

It doesn't violate any rule but as you aptly pointed out I'm not wearing a moderator hat is this thread or the other nor am I trying to enforce any kind of rule. I'm posting at my own pleasure so if I want to go after a poster for being hypocritical and derailing/politicizing a topic that's my business.

It doesn't violate any rule but as you aptly pointed out I'm not wearing a moderator hat is this thread or the other nor am I trying to enforce any kind of rule. I'm posting at my own pleasure so if I want to go after a poster for being hypocritical and derailing/politicizing a topic that's my business.

so,, I'm a hypocrite.. have a drink on me.. but then take a good long long long look in the mirror DUmmie!

Meh, that's his personal opinion and like you he is entitled to it. However, he gave a reason as to why the two were not merged, then you messed it all up ... so I can see why he's a bit upset. It's not a "left v right" issue.

that explains his name calling in both threads how exactly? Lefty?

Easy.

I don't like you and think you are a douchebag so I choose to address you as such.

Is that clear enough for you?

Easy.

I don't like you and think you are a douchebag so I choose to address you as such.

well, I don't like you either so we are even,, however,, kk has a problem she thinks you did it cause I mucked up one thread.. you might want to clear her up on the matter..

Easy.

well, I don't like you either so we are even,, however,, kk has a problem she thinks you did it cause I mucked up one thread.. you might want to clear her up on the matter..

KK is mostly right.

Like you douche you are, you butted into this thread to further politicize the death of a service member and mucked it up. That's what got the reaction from me. Had you not done what you did none of this would have happened.

Calling you "douchebag" is worse than calling me "lefty"? Nice, hypocrisy coming from someone who calls everyone else a hypocrite.

Easy.

KK is mostly right.

Like you douche you are, you butted into this thread to further politicize the death of a service member and mucked it up. That's what got the reaction from me. Had you not done what you did none of this would have happened.

You are one deranged individual! you say I politicize the death,, that's on you not me.. I'd much rather be a douchebag than the dishonest fuck you are.

Forum List

Back