Army Captain to Receive Medal Of Honor

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Without heroes like this, the left would live in a dream world Utopia known as communism

-Geaux
-------------------------------------

Groberg to receive Medal of Honor for actions in Afghanistan

WASHINGTON (Army News Service, Oct. 14, 2015) -- An American Soldier who was born in France, lived in Spain, and later moved to the United States with his family where he became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2001, will receive the nation's highest military award for his actions in Afghanistan, Aug. 8, 2012.

"As Groberg grabbed the intruder by the vest and Mahoney piled on to drive the man into the road, Groberg knew what was about to happen. From the point of identifying the security breach to reacting took about 10 seconds.

The man landed chest-first on the ground. As he slammed onto the road, he released a dead-man's trigger, which he had squeezed and held before walking towards the Soldiers. The vest flashed, sending thousands of lethal ball-bearings flying"

Groberg to receive Medal of Honor for actions in Afghanistan | Article | The United States Army

And what no one wants to acknowledge is this wouldn't have even happened if the US wasn't the occupying invasion force in another country.

I question the validity of calling someone a hero or heroic when they're the bad guy to begin with. Is a Stormtrooper in Star Wars a hero to be applauded when he shoots down an X-Wing say? If not, how is that different than this?

And what no one wants to acknowledge is this wouldn't have even happened if the US wasn't the occupying invasion force in another country.

I question the validity of calling someone a hero or heroic when they're the bad guy to begin with. Is a Stormtrooper in Star Wars a hero to be applauded when he shoots down an X-Wing say? If not, how is that different than this?
Yes, the 'bad' guy in Afghanistan.

Facts elude you.

You're the bad guy. A POS like you doesn't deserve the protection of real men like in the OP.

You're the bad guy. A POS like you doesn't deserve the protection of real men like in the OP.

I agree. Men like him have no problem calling others murderers and cowards while they sit safe at home.

Men like him aren't qualified to shine Captain Grobergs boots.

Woah! You piece of shit! Damn.

He's just a typical Leftist. On these forums under the cloak of anonymity they are free to show what they really are.

He's just a typical Leftist. On these forums under the cloak of anonymity they are free to show what they really are.

Not a leftist, just better educated.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." - Albert Einstein

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." - Albert Einstein
Yes you are a Leftist and an evil piece of shit for wanting Ben Gazi to be covered up because it makes a Democrat look bad.

On behalf of America, fuck you.

Yes you are a Leftist and an evil piece of shit for wanting Ben Gazi to be covered up because it makes a Democrat look bad.

Haven't waded into the Bengazzi threads much so dunno what that's about beyond usual projection. But if you think being a good citizen means blindly nodding in agreement with every unjust illegal military occupation and murder of civilians means all the American troops who die doing so should be applauded without fail, then as a veteran of the United States Navy you're the one who's fucked. I assume from your gross stupidity you never served or had to contemplate the rest of your life if you kill people.

This quote coming from a man who has never served his country.

Wanna compare DD-214s?

Or did you mean Einstein? Uh you'd be hard-pressed to claim Einstein didn't serve his country. He's done more for the US and the planet as a whole than any other human being who's ever lived including Christ.

Wanna compare DD-214s?

You have Einstein's in your possession?

Or did you mean Einstein? Uh you'd be hard-pressed to claim Einstein didn't serve his country. He's done more for the US and the planet as a whole than any other human being who's ever lived including Christ.

No he has never served his country and you damn well know I mean militarily.

Wise up!

Wanna compare DD-214s?

You don't think Einstein served the US? Wow. Don't even have it in me to correct you here. It'd be like proving to you the sky is blue and gravity is real.

Wanna compare DD-214s?

You don't think Einstein served the US? Wow. Don't even have it in me to correct you here. It'd be like proving to you the sky is blue and gravity is real.

Stay stuck on stupid if you wish.

Wise up!

Know what a computer is? GPS? Einstein's contributions are being realized more in our lifetimes than his own because he was literally ahead of his time. But without his scientific contributions and discoveries we'd be decades behind technologically than we are now.

Did the first physics papers on lasers in 1919. Described the behaviour of atomic particles enabling an entire planet built around electrons. Computers, GPS, targetting systems, all made possible because of him. And lest we forget he renounced his German citizenship to avoid serving their military and came over here to serve our's.

If you think not wearing a uniform means he didn't serve his country...I dunno. 'Dumb' and 'short-sighted' don't begin to describe you.

Wise up!

Know what a computer is? GPS? Einstein's contributions are being realized more in our lifetimes than his own because he was literally ahead of his time. But without his scientific contributions and discoveries we'd be decades behind technologically than we are now.

Did the first physics papers on lasers in 1919. Described the behaviour of atomic particles enabling an entire planet built around electrons. Computers, GPS, targetting systems, all made possible because of him. And lest we forget he renounced his German citizenship to avoid serving their military and came over here to serve our's.

If you think not wearing a uniform means he didn't serve his country...I dunno. 'Dumb' and 'short-sighted' don't begin to describe you.

He still never served his country.

Haven't waded into the Bengazzi threads much so dunno what that's about beyond usual projection. But if you think being a good citizen means blindly nodding in agreement with every unjust illegal military occupation and murder of civilians means all the American troops who die doing so should be applauded without fail, then as a veteran of the United States Navy you're the one who's fucked. I assume from your gross stupidity you never served or had to contemplate the rest of your life if you kill people.
That makes you a fucking idiot. I served from 2002-2005 in the Army Field Artillery. That's right, I saw planes flying into buildings and I went down to the recruiter station and signed my ass up. Thousands of real men, whose boots you aren't worthy to shine, signed up with me, even my sister who is more of a man than you. A POS like you who's never served anything bigger than your own damn self sits in safety throwing popcorn at real heroes, well fuck you.

Forum List

Back