Army Captain to Receive Medal Of Honor

And what no one wants to acknowledge is this wouldn't have even happened if the US wasn't the occupying invasion force in another country.

I question the validity of calling someone a hero or heroic when they're the bad guy to begin with. Is a Stormtrooper in Star Wars a hero to be applauded when he shoots down an X-Wing say? If not, how is that different than this?
Woah! You piece of shit! Damn.
He's just a typical Leftist. On these forums under the cloak of anonymity they are free to show what they really are.

Not a leftist, just better educated.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." - Albert Einstein
Quoting smart people doesn't make you smart. You are still a pussy and a retard.

Without heroes like this, the left would live in a dream world Utopia known as communism

-Geaux
-------------------------------------

Groberg to receive Medal of Honor for actions in Afghanistan

WASHINGTON (Army News Service, Oct. 14, 2015) -- An American Soldier who was born in France, lived in Spain, and later moved to the United States with his family where he became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2001, will receive the nation's highest military award for his actions in Afghanistan, Aug. 8, 2012.

"As Groberg grabbed the intruder by the vest and Mahoney piled on to drive the man into the road, Groberg knew what was about to happen. From the point of identifying the security breach to reacting took about 10 seconds.

The man landed chest-first on the ground. As he slammed onto the road, he released a dead-man's trigger, which he had squeezed and held before walking towards the Soldiers. The vest flashed, sending thousands of lethal ball-bearings flying"

Groberg to receive Medal of Honor for actions in Afghanistan | Article | The United States Army
I'm curious....what makes you sure that he himself isn't a Leftie?

Or did you mean Einstein? Uh you'd be hard-pressed to claim Einstein didn't serve his country. He's done more for the US and the planet as a whole than any other human being who's ever lived including Christ.
Maybe, but you aren't him. You're a pussy.

Without heroes like this, the left would live in a dream world Utopia known as communism

-Geaux

WASHINGTON (Army News Service, Oct. 14, 2015) -- An American Soldier who was born in France, lived in Spain, and later moved to the United States with his family where he became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2001, will receive the nation's highest military award for his actions in Afghanistan, Aug. 8, 2012.

"As Groberg grabbed the intruder by the vest and Mahoney piled on to drive the man into the road, Groberg knew what was about to happen. From the point of identifying the security breach to reacting took about 10 seconds.

The man landed chest-first on the ground. As he slammed onto the road, he released a dead-man's trigger, which he had squeezed and held before walking towards the Soldiers. The vest flashed, sending thousands of lethal ball-bearings flying"

Groberg to receive Medal of Honor for actions in Afghanistan | Article | The United States Army
Did you not read the story? He was a brave hero. Definitely not a lefty.

-Geaux

STFU.

-Geaux

-Geaux

That is actually irrelevant. It is unlikely as well but certainly possible.

Forum List

Back