Armed citizen gives unarmed police officer his gun when the extent of attack was unknown...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I heard John Rich, one of the pair from the country music group Big and Rich, on the Hannity Show....he stated that 90 minutes before the attack he had been on stage leading the thousands of fans singing God Bless America....90 minutes later the attack happened, while he was at the bar he owns on the strip.....

Country Music Star Describes Arming Police Officer During Las Vegas Shooting [VIDEO]

Country music star John Rich handed over his own firearm to a police officer who used it to defend civilians in a bar during the Las Vegas strip massacre.

Rich, who is the star of Big & Rich, explained how it all went down on Fox News.

“I had an off-duty police officer, it was a Minneapolis police officer, off-duty, was in my bar hanging out. He came up to me and showed me his badge, and he says, ‘I’m officer – I forget his last name – and I’m [a police] officer and I’m not armed for the first time ever. I can’t believe it. Are you armed?’ I said yes I am armed. I had my concealed carry. He asked, ‘can I have your firearm so I can hold point on this door?’ So I handed over my firearm to him, everybody got behind him and for two hours he held point on that door without flinching,” Rich said during his appearance on Fox News.

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year, on average, to stop violent criminal attacks......keep that in mind when the gun grabbers want to take away your guns...

This is underwhelming to say the least. So what? How many people did he save by doing this?

The point is that an armed citizen allowed those people to remain safe....if this had been like Mumbai, or the Bataclan in France and you had gunmen roaming the strip murdering people.....these people would have been safe...because of an armed civilian.......instead of being murdered.

The authority worship is strong in conservatives.

Are you stupid......well, having read your post....you are...yes you are.....

Conservatives are the ones who want less government....you asswipes want government running your lives...

This is underwhelming to say the least. So what? How many people did he save by doing this?

The point is that an armed citizen allowed those people to remain safe....if this had been like Mumbai, or the Bataclan in France and you had gunmen roaming the strip murdering people.....these people would have been safe...because of an armed civilian.......instead of being murdered.
You havent been keeping up with current events pal. 50-60 people died and hundreds more were injured. This hillbilly giving some off duty cop a gun didnt do shit to change that.

But it wasn't. Worst mass shooting in US history. Just last week we were discussing the church mass shooting. Other countries don't have this problem. Other countries don't have cops getting shot and killed weekly either. Too many guns.

Conservatives are the ones who want less government....you asswipes want government running your lives...
Ah, no. I'm a libertarian. Ancap to be precise.

Since you're the stupid one here, I'll explain to you that I believe that there shouldn't be a government at all.

Think really hard about that.

But it wasn't. Worst mass shooting in US history. Just last week we were discussing the church mass shooting. Other countries don't have this problem. Other countries don't have cops getting shot and killed weekly either. Too many guns.

And a guy with a rental truck in Nice, France murdered 89 people.....no background checks......

Americans use their guns to stop violent criminals 1,500,000 times a year.

Over 16.3 million Americans carry guns for self defense....without murdering anyone.

600 million guns in private hands....and in a population of 320 million people, 71 were killed by mass public shooters in 2016....35,161 were killed in car accidents....

So sell your gun grabbing somewhere else.

Since you're the stupid one here, I'll explain to you that I believe that there shouldn't be a government at all.

then go to Somalia, you dumb bastard.
Two things you can always count on from conservatives:

• Always ready to deepthroat the authoritarian state and its agents in law enforcement.
  • Always ready to demand that people who believe in freedom find somewhere else to exist.

• Always ready to deepthroat the authoritarian state and its agents in law enforcement.
  • Always ready to demand that people who believe in freedom find somewhere else to exist.

1) I am not a conservative.

2) No one wants you anarchist ass hats fucking everything up we have here in the USA, so yes, love it or leave it doofus.

upload_2017-10-2_22-34-35.png

1) I am not a conservative.
:bsflag:

2) No one wants you anarchist ass hats fucking everything up we have here in the USA, so yes, love it or leave it doofus.
QED.

Ah, no. I'm a libertarian. Ancap to be precise.

If that is the case, your posts are too stupid to waste my time reading!

Goodbye!

You havent been keeping up with current events pal. 50-60 people died and hundreds more were injured. This hillbilly giving some off duty cop a gun didnt do shit to change that.
Only because the shooter decided to off himself and not keep going with his "mission". Had the attack continued, he could have done the rest of his shooting from anywhere else, including John Rich's place.

God bless you and John and the cop he was willing to help out always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back