Armed citizen gives unarmed police officer his gun when the extent of attack was unknown...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by 2aguy, Oct 2, 2017.

1. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,036
    I heard John Rich, one of the pair from the country music group Big and Rich, on the Hannity Show....he stated that 90 minutes before the attack he had been on stage leading the thousands of fans singing God Bless America....90 minutes later the attack happened, while he was at the bar he owns on the strip.....

Country Music Star Describes Arming Police Officer During Las Vegas Shooting [VIDEO]

Country music star John Rich handed over his own firearm to a police officer who used it to defend civilians in a bar during the Las Vegas strip massacre.

Rich, who is the star of Big & Rich, explained how it all went down on Fox News.

“I had an off-duty police officer, it was a Minneapolis police officer, off-duty, was in my bar hanging out. He came up to me and showed me his badge, and he says, ‘I’m officer – I forget his last name – and I’m [a police] officer and I’m not armed for the first time ever. I can’t believe it. Are you armed?’ I said yes I am armed. I had my concealed carry. He asked, ‘can I have your firearm so I can hold point on this door?’ So I handed over my firearm to him, everybody got behind him and for two hours he held point on that door without flinching,” Rich said during his appearance on Fox News.

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year, on average, to stop violent criminal attacks......keep that in mind when the gun grabbers want to take away your guns...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Asclepias

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,673
    This is underwhelming to say the least. So what? How many people did he save by doing this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Too sick for a cure

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,043
    The authority worship is strong in conservatives.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,036

The point is that an armed citizen allowed those people to remain safe....if this had been like Mumbai, or the Bataclan in France and you had gunmen roaming the strip murdering people.....these people would have been safe...because of an armed civilian.......instead of being murdered.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,036

Are you stupid......well, having read your post....you are...yes you are.....

Conservatives are the ones who want less government....you asswipes want government running your lives...

6. Asclepias

Asclepias Work Hard Play Hard

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,673
    You havent been keeping up with current events pal. 50-60 people died and hundreds more were injured. This hillbilly giving some off duty cop a gun didnt do shit to change that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Brain357

Brain357 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,563
    But it wasn't. Worst mass shooting in US history. Just last week we were discussing the church mass shooting. Other countries don't have this problem. Other countries don't have cops getting shot and killed weekly either. Too many guns.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Too sick for a cure

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,043
    Ah, no. I'm a libertarian. Ancap to be precise.

Since you're the stupid one here, I'll explain to you that I believe that there shouldn't be a government at all.

Think really hard about that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. DarkFury

DarkFury Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,822
    Everyone in the room stupid enough to leave. At the rate fucking morons want to YouTube everything?
    One maybe two.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. 2aguy

2aguy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,036

And a guy with a rental truck in Nice, France murdered 89 people.....no background checks......

Americans use their guns to stop violent criminals 1,500,000 times a year.

Over 16.3 million Americans carry guns for self defense....without murdering anyone.

600 million guns in private hands....and in a population of 320 million people, 71 were killed by mass public shooters in 2016....35,161 were killed in car accidents....

So sell your gun grabbing somewhere else.

• Winner Winner x 2