Arkansas gov pledges to sign Religious Freedom bill

I would not expect anything more from Arkansas.
I have a lot more respect for Arkansas now.
Evidently you've never lived there....
I was there for about 6 weeks in '82. Such a joy......:haha:
I thought the stories about the Clampets twas made up till I lived in the Ozarks.........

I showed up at Little Rock AFB which was actually in Jacksonville, AR and found out it was a dry county. What the heck? Since when were they still in the early 20th century there. :lol:
Benton county was dry until 3 years ago..

Same sex marriage was imposed on these states against the will of the public. Gays pretended that they had popular support. This was the next logical and probable step. Surely no one thought that the majority was going to roll over and take it.
Yeah, since it was that whey when they integrated schools...
You think the schools are integrated? Now that's funny

You got that right...Sign the sumbitch as soon as possible, Gov! Neither would I expect anything else. Don't be intimidated by the faggots of the world.
As I said, and you quickly confirmed....I would not expect anything more from Arkansas.
I've lived in Missouri for 62 years now.....next.
Yes, Missouri is one of those states that once you move there you can never leave...

You got that right...Sign the sumbitch as soon as possible, Gov! Neither would I expect anything else. Don't be intimidated by the faggots of the world.
As I said, and you quickly confirmed....I would not expect anything more from Arkansas.
Your a rich person in Arkansas if you gotz teeth and deodorant..
But theys gots a hell of a football team in the makin. Gwan to kick Misery's ass in both BB and FB this year. By the way, 75percent of the people in SW Missouri identify more with Arkansas than the do Misery. Except those commie professors at Misery State.

The gays have done this to themselves. They arrogantly push their own agendas on people and expect there will be no backlash. Welcome to the backlash.

But theys gots a hell of a football team in the makin. Gwan to kick Misery's ass in both BB and FB this year. By the way, 75percent of the people in SW Missouri identify more with Arkansas than the do Misery. Except those commie professors at Misery State.
Only because the area is the KKK base of operations...

So which base are you a member of? The Robert K. Bryd Memorial unit?

So which base are you a member of? The Robert K. Bryd Memorial unit?
The Hillbilly Mafia....

Forum List

Back