Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

here we go...the SERMONS again.

over a cat..:eusa_whistle:

and it doesn't matter if it's Republican or Democrat, but PROBABLITIES it leans RIGHT..hahahahahaha

Just a cat huh? Yeah, people don't feel incredibly attached to their pets and consider them to be family members. They're just animals. You can always buy another one!

Who'd care if you had your head bashed in in such a way? You're just an animal too.

No wonder you have the beliefs you do.
Projecting are you?

INteresting that you would be the one to go in that direction. In red too. You're not a mod.......here. This is a successful board.

And I will say this:

It doesn't matter if a Republican or a Democrat did it. I would say the probabilities lean right, but that shouldn't make a difference.

The point that should be taken away from this is that partisan rancor is so fucking ridiculous these days that sick individuals are using it as an excuse to do sick fucking things. How about we all calm down on the hate-speech, and maybe this kind of shit wouldn't be happening.

and it doesn't matter if it's Republican or Democrat, but PROBABLITIES it leans RIGHT..hahahahahaha

Just a cat huh? Yeah, people don't feel incredibly attached to their pets and consider them to be family members. They're just animals. You can always buy another one!

Who'd care if you had your head bashed in in such a way? You're just an animal too.

quit babbling...I grew up on a farm...dear gawd...:lol:

and you all want to bring the Politics into it..so deal with it.

Last edited:
Then you would make an awful detective since you seem to be confused by the motivations of someone that would kill a cat and write liberal on it. Seems pretty cut and dry but I understand if you are confused

I don't even believe the story of it having liberal painted on it...but whatever, you all gnash your teeth over it..

See Political Junkies post above. Again are you so...uh...logically challenged that a dead cat with "liberal" written on it baffles you as to the motives? or you still pretending to be a retard?
But yet the fact that NO PERP has been caught and charged seems to escape YOU.

depends on how much play this would get in the media dont you think?

If it were Nancy Pelosi's cat you might get national coverage...

It's some local Arkansas democrat... This isn't going viral...

we are talking about aren't we?
English please...

Bet you it goes viral enough, but i dont think it will go national...I agree with you on that. BUT the left will use it on message boards as a point. Disagree or not with that method, they will.
So you mean people will post this on internet message boards with the express reason of blaming the GOP for this act or to hopefully get people to blame the GOP for this act?

Hmmmmmm......

You might be correct.... Someone here will probably do that...

The guy who wrote liberal on the cat brought politics into it, dont you think?

You raised cats? Milk em or eat em?

Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with liberal | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark | Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14pm EST
(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>
I don't care left or right, this kind of act is despicable. I hope they catch the idiot who did this.

If it were Nancy Pelosi's cat you might get national coverage...

It's some local Arkansas democrat... This isn't going viral...

we are talking about aren't we?
English please...

Bet you it goes viral enough, but i dont think it will go national...I agree with you on that. BUT the left will use it on message boards as a point. Disagree or not with that method, they will.
So you mean people will post this on internet message boards with the express reason of blaming the GOP for this act or to hopefully get people to blame the GOP for this act?

Hmmmmmm......

You might be correct.... Someone here will probably do that...
I nominate PlasmaDork for the job!

I grew up on a farm too but I still have the ability to feel for my children's loss.

No one here brought politics into it. The sick twitch who wrote "Liberal" on the cat's body did that.

And, to anyone now pretending this didn't happen or that "Liberal" was not written on the cat's side, I posted a link to a photo of the cat and so did Political Junkie.

Then you would make an awful detective since you seem to be confused by the motivations of someone that would kill a cat and write liberal on it. Seems pretty cut and dry but I understand if you are confused

I don't even believe the story of it having liberal painted on it...but whatever, you all gnash your teeth over it..

See Political Junkies post above. Again are you so...uh...logically challenged that a dead cat with "liberal" written on it baffles you as to the motives? or you still pretending to be a retard?

well, I'll pretend I'm a retard...but you prove you are one with your postings.
I'm not baffled over anything, I just doubt the whole story...but it's enough to get you lefties Faux outrage going over WHO DID it and of course it MUST of been someone who was righty.. I'm sorry about the cat, but I laugh my ass over some of you people and EVERYTHING has to be POLITICS.

Last edited:
How can you spray paint "liberal" on a cat? This is right out of the Alinsky playbook

You obviously know nothing about Alinsky AND you obviously have not looked at the evidence.

WTF is wrong with you people?

You think that just because Crusader Frank posts a lie about President Obama patting the behind of a woman, its okay for you to post other lies as well?

Quit making up LIES and just look at the photo of the cat.

It's "just a cat".

bodecea from both sides let's make them stop.

it's just wrong to flail at each other this way. this is wrong.

I'm not baffled over anything, I just doubt the whole story...but it's enough to get you lefties Faux outrage going over WHO DID it and of course it MUST of been someone who was righty.. I'm sorry about the cat, but I laugh my ass over some of you people and EVERYTHING has to be POLITICS.

So you just make up lies to fit your agenda.

So you just make up lies to fit your agenda.

what lies did I make up genius?

How can you spray paint "liberal" on a cat? This is right out of the Alinsky playbook

You obviously know nothing about Alinsky AND you obviously have not looked at the evidence.

You think that just because Crusader Frank posts a lie about President Obama patting the behind of a woman, its okay for you to post other lies as well?

Know the meaning of ASS U ME?

Check it out.

Holy toledo I just try to make a moment with bod trying to make things work out and you have to go koo koo bye bye on Alinsky.

That fucking scumbucket commie from hell dedicated his book to Satan. Wanna fuck with me on this?

Satan. Fucking Satan. His book is dedicated to Lucifer. The first community organizer.

How would you like to explain this you little mother fucker. Alinsky dedicated his book to fucking Satan.

Go.

Don't fuck with me luddly.

Explain to me how Saul dedicates his book to Satan.

Oh and while your at it asswipe, explain to me how Bill and Bernie could dedicate Prairie Fire to fucking Sirhan Sirhan the man who killed my dream.

FUCK YOU.

Explain it to me how a fucking Kennedy in this day and age can even embrace that piece of shit who was thrilled to death that Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby?

How fucking sick is this?

Any libs wanna jump in and explain to me Alinsky and Satan, Bill and Bernie et al dedicating Prairie Fire to the man who killed my dream of dreams Bobby Kennedy......

do any of you want to jump in and explain shit to me? I was a radical. I was left wing. Explain to me how Billy and Bernie dedicated their book to Sirhan Sirhan.

I've got a lot of talking to do.

Forum List

Back