Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

this was done (the killing of the cat), by a loon. Party affiliation is immaterial. They were nuts.

What evidence is there that says a cat was even killed???

You're right...pictures were faked.

WHAT EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT THE CAT WAS MURDERED...

There are dead animals everywhere...

Besides, how the fuck does one abduct and kill a cat????

Cats are fast as fuck......I love animals (actually hate cats) but have tried to catch some strays and those things are extremely elusive in the open...

This whole accusation is bullshit...........

Cats are fast as fuck......I love animals (actually hate cats) but have tried to catch some strays and those things are extremely elusive in the open...

if you can't prove the cat wasn't killed, how is your accusation any better (or worse) than that of the person claiming the cat WAS killed?

YOu're right...a cat with its head bashed in died of natural causes...feline leukemia probably.

if you can't prove the cat wasn't killed, how is your accusation any better (or worse) than that of the person claiming the cat WAS killed?

I never claimed it was...

I just believe I would find it highly unlikely that an individual would kill another pet over politics....

Not to mention that is NOT something a republican would do...

Certainly a democrat would take a dead cat and use it to paint republicans in a bad light -- that's what they do and that is how they operate..

Kinda like that fucked up OWS lady who used her fucking kids as a human shield, or the other ones who subject their children to harsh environments selfishly over their own political ideology...

Republicans wouldn't kill a cat....

No one I know would kill a cat out of a political disagreement...

I just believe I would find it highly unlikely that an individual would kill another pet over politics....

Certainly a democrat would take a dead cat and use it to paint republicans in a bad light -- that's what they do and that is how they operate..

Kinda like that fucked up OWS lady who used her fucking kids as a human shield, or the other ones who subject their children to harsh environments selfishly over their own political ideology...

Democrats wouldn't kill a cat....

Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with liberal | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark | Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14pm EST
(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>

Terrible. What makes America Great is were suppose to be able to disagree with out killing each other, our each others cats.

Is our country really so polarized that you believe that? lol Come On people. Lunatics and assholes come in every political Color.

Probably just some kids that don't even understand the Difference between a Liberal and a conservative and just did it to see if it would get on the news so we would all talk about it and get further Polarized.

Stupid shit.

I mean think about it. Just kill a cat and all you do is hurt the People who's cat it was. Kill a cat and Paint Liberal on it and you make Prime Time news. No shortage of nuts on either side who would jump at that chance. lol

Last edited:

that entire post paints you as a partisan hack, along the lines of TM, Rdean, etc.

Congrats, you have officially lost any shred of credibility you ever had.

you're showing the same partisan hackery he is. You do understand that... right?

No. Her story was thoroughly debunked as a hoax and self inflicted injury. Why are you even bringing that up? That doesn't help you.

Did the cat kill itself? Did the family do it? What are you trying to say?

Yes her story was thoroughly debunked, but not when it first came out. Just like this one, but you jumped to a conclusion of guilt.

A conclusion of guilt? Would the person who did this not be guilty? I'm confused. Of course there is a conclusion of guilt. There's a dead cat with liberal fucking written on it. Somebody killed it and wrote that on it. I'm not pinning it on anybody in particular so I fail to see your point. You also failed to see earlier where I mentioned the possibility of someone doing this to cause a stir, just like that B chick.

Last edited:
Nick go away, you are literally to stupid for the internets.

Thank you.

you're showing the same partisan hackery he is. You do understand that... right?

No, he's mirroring what he said to show how silly it is. What you say isn't automatically true. I would never say that a liberal wouldn't be violent. Because I know I'd be dead wrong. Same thing to a person who would say the same thing about a conservative.

Holy shit people... why do people automatically try to shelter everybody under their own wing just because they share a very loose ideological definition as "liberal" or "conservative". There's some shitty ass human beings out there who consider themselves to be liberals. I'm not going to protect them. Same thing for conservatives.

Last edited:

Then why the fuck do you believe it was killed????

Because you want to because it jibes with your perception of reality...

Just like every progressive believes republicans (or non-progressives) are all greedy rich racist old men...

I'm not partisan....

If you read the real news you would see that democrats play fucking games and go out of their way to frame their opposition...

Those are just facts....

Use some logic here - who the FUCK would kill a cat and write "liberal" on it???

Most of the people I know are republicans or libertarians and none of them would do such a thing....

This whole thing sounds like some Charles Manson shit to me.. He would write weird shit like "pig" after he and his followers got done killing a white woman in an attempt to start a "race war" or portray the crime as if a black did it to get whites pissed...

I'm not partisan....

If you read the real news you would see that democrats play fucking games and go out of their way to frame their opposition...

Those are just facts....

Use some logic here - who the FUCK would kill a cat and write "liberal" on it???

Most of the people I know are republicans or libertarians and none of them would do such a thing....

This whole thing sounds like some Charles Manson shit to me.. He would write weird shit like "pig" after he and his followers got done killing a white woman in an attempt to start a "race war" or portray the crime as if a black did it to get whites pissed...

Oh Nick, if only we could live in such a simple and peaceful world that you live in, where nobody would EVER dare think of killing animals in sick and malicious ways.

Nick go away, you are literally to stupid for the internets.

Thank you.

No, he's mirroring what he said to show how silly it is. What you say isn't automatically true. I would never say that a liberal wouldn't be violent. Because I know I'd be dead wrong. Same thing to a person who would say the same thing about a conservative.

Holy shit people... why do people automatically try to shelter everybody under their own wing just because they share a very loose ideological definition as "liberal" or "conservative". There's some shitty ass human beings out there who consider themselves to be liberals. I'm not going to protect them. Same thing for conservatives.

my sarcasm meter is a little off then. In any case, I think you misunderstood my point.

As I posted previously in this thread, the political affiliation of the person doesn't really matter. EITHER side could have produced a nutjob that would do this.

I'm not partisan....

Those are just facts....

Oh Nick, if only we could live in such a simple and peaceful world that you live in, where nobody would EVER dare think of killing animals in sick and malicious ways.
Vick_Stomping_Dog.jpg

Forum List

Back