Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

By now you've read where at least two, maybe three rw's have said a Lib/Dem did it in order to blame all those sweet innocent little rw's.

Or maybe you haven't read those posts.

In answer to your question, no, I don't have you "all" on ignore.

I'm not a right-winger, but given the horrific, toxic political environment and the fact that whacked-out wingers on either end seem capable of pretty much anything, I would need proof that the perpetrator was indeed a right-winger. Nothing would surprise me either way.

Sad to say.

I think the person who did this was one crazed out mother fucker that if you could give me two minutes in a room with him my hands around his throat would be bi partisan.

This is a horrid act. The person who did this should be shunned into tomorrow.

See how this works folks, they don't know who did this but yet it is automatically assumed it will be associated with Gop..

now if it had been a Republican, this wouldn't of even been reported as news..and if it had then it would of been just some crazed cat hater..
Just as it was assumed that the shooter of Gabrielle Giffords were TEA Partiers. There is evil in the world folks.

:cuckoo:

Damn straight T. It was horrid. I despise, no I detest, no I revile the left for what they did over Giffords and spinning it that Jared was Tea Party.

May they all rot in hell screaming and burning for their lying lives.

Oh, did I mention they pissed me clean off:lol::eusa_angel::lol:?

By now you've read where at least two, maybe three rw's have said a Lib/Dem did it in order to blame all those sweet innocent little rw's.

Or maybe you haven't read those posts.

In answer to your question, no, I don't have you "all" on ignore.

I'm not a right-winger, but given the horrific, toxic political environment and the fact that whacked-out wingers on either end seem capable of pretty much anything, I would need proof that the perpetrator was indeed a right-winger. Nothing would surprise me either way.

Sad to say.

I think the person who did this was one crazed out mother fucker that if you could give me two minutes in a room with him my hands around his throat would be bi partisan.

Actually, they should be shunned into yesterday. I'd like to forget about sick fucks like this.

oh this is going to wonders for the GOP

I assume you have evidence that the GOP was responsible or is this gonna be another overly emotional whinefest?

just perception mainly. When you kill/shoot/harm someone who is a dem or Republican the other side will get the backlash. Just the way it goes.

nice try though making something up with your typical assumptions.

You made the assumption. As already stated whom ever did this needs to be caught and treated as the potential killer he or she is.

By the way? The left doesn't have a very good track record claiming the right has done much of anything criminal.

Laughner? Crazy but not a rightwinger. The Discovery Channel shooter? A left wing loon, not a rightwinger at all. The Tea Party? Not one single incident of anyone getting shot, no riots, no violations of gathering ordinance at a single event.

Blue Arkansas » Blog Archive » Ken Aden’s Campaign Manager Comes Home To Find Cat Killed; “LIBERAL” Written On Its Corpse

It is well known that most of those who kill people started with animals. As someone else said - I wonder what would this sick twitch have done if the family had been at home?

What is really wrong here is that no Republicans/rw's/teabaggers are speaking out against this. the only thing I've seen from the right is defensive stuttering, much like the post above.

Worse, sooner or later, some right wing nut will suggest that a liberal/Dem did this in order to have it blamed on the rw.

I guess that makes me a Democratic/lw/occupier. Remember that the next time you call me names.

Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with liberal | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark | Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14pm EST
(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>

I bet he killed his own cat...

Democrats are crazy stupid like that.

Hell, I remember back a few years ago when a census worker hung himself and made it appear as if "crazy rednecks" hung him... I believe he wrote FED across his chest...

Democrats enjoy framing their opposition.

Last edited:
See how this works folks, they don't know who did this but yet it is automatically assumed it will be associated with Gop..

now if it had been a Republican, this wouldn't of even been reported as news..and if it had then it would of been just some crazed cat hater..

Yeah, no one knows who or what did this. Just because the cat had liberal written on it means nothing. I wish the news would do the same when someone spraypaints Jew or ****** on property. It could be someone who loves Jews and *******. Right?

http://bluearkansasblog.com/?p=8417

It is well known that most of those who kill people started with animals. As someone else said - I wonder what would this sick twitch have done if the family had been at home?

What is really wrong here is that no Republicans/rw's/teabaggers are speaking out against this. the only thing I've seen from the right is defensive stuttering, much like the post above.

Worse, sooner or later, some right wing nut will suggest that a liberal/Dem did this in order to have it blamed on the rw.
YOU are another partisan idiot.

(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>

Hell, I remember back a few years ago when a census worker hung himself and made it appear as if "crazy rednecks" hung him... I believe he wrote FED across his chest...

makes you wonder...and why would they paint liberal on it? I though progressives was the new name...guess they couldn't get all that on the cat.

<more>

makes you wonder...and why would they paint liberal on it? I though progressives was the new name...guess they couldn't get all that on the cat.

Republicans or anyone opposed to progressives have better things to do than kill a cat and allegedly paint "liberal" on the dead animal...

I don't buy this story for one second.

This story just doesn't smell right...

and notice they had to emphasize it was Democrat and give us all the gory little details about the eye balls hanging, etc etc.

rooters sucks as a news source anymore.

Sad to say.

Actually, they should be shunned into yesterday. I'd like to forget about sick fucks like this.

Amen it's not about left or right. This is about crazy.

My heart just breaks for the family. I can't even imagine this. Maybe we can do some good tomorrow and work to get them another kitty. Oh god I can't breathe right now that anyone could do this.

Fact is? NO ONE knows who did this nor the motivation...but the fact it was done remains...and the sick twisted idiot that perpetrated it deserves no less regardless of motivation.:evil:

Who says it even happened :lol:

Fact is? NO ONE knows who did this nor the motivation...but the fact it was done remains...and the sick twisted idiot that perpetrated it deserves no less regardless of motivation.:evil:

And this type of action is not tolerable. And we will, we shall hunt you down.

Kids are off limits, pets are off limits and don't freaking cross that line. Or both sides of all decent peoples will take you out.

Can I have an amen from both sides?

My heart just breaks for the family. I can't even imagine this. Maybe we can do some good tomorrow and work to get them another kitty. Oh god I can't breathe right now that anyone could do this.

Who even said it happened
Seriously....

A couple of years ago my dog died of natural causes - I certainly could have wrote 1% on her body and claimed a progressive killed her...

This story reeks of bullshit.

When some paint ****** on a wall, do you believe that person loved ******* or were pro ******?

If they painted ala Akbar you bitches would be screaming "Islamofacist!". But since it said liberal on a dead cat you try, unconvincingly, that you don't know what to make of it.

Who even said it happened
Seriously....

A couple of years ago my dog died of natural causes - I certainly could have wrote 1% on her body and claimed a progressive killed her...

This story reeks of bullshit.

Uh Huh. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back