Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

When some paint ****** on a wall, do you believe that person loved ******* or were pro ******?

If they painted ala Akbar you bitches would be screaming "Islamofacist!". But since it said liberal on a dead cat you try, unconvincingly, that you don't know what to make of it.

you seem to think you know what everybody would do..Myself, I'm not like some of you and just jump to a conclusion that will fit your agenda.

Again all i am saying is that this will look bad for the GOP, not that all the GOP are cat killing assholes.

Seriously...thats it.

The local Little Rock, Arkansas GOP? Maybe... Locals in Little Rock might blame the GOP for this dumbfuck's dumbfuckedness...

The GOP as whole? Nationally?

I'm pretty sure people are smart enough to realize this is a one-off act by some dumbfuck doing something fucked up...

We live in an age where everything and anything will be used for partisan sake. Everything reflects on ones party, thanks to 24 hr news and the internets...

This is all i am saying...nothing more...

Why would anyone disagree with this?

As I said, nationally this means zip... People around the country aren't going to blame the GOP for this fucktards actions...

You yourself said that you don't... If one of the boards flaming leftoids doesn't blame the GOP then what makes you think that a significant number nationally will?

Logic, son... Try it out...

When some paint ****** on a wall, do you believe that person loved ******* or were pro ******?

If they painted ala Akbar you bitches would be screaming "Islamofacist!". But since it said liberal on a dead cat you try, unconvincingly, that you don't know what to make of it.

you seem to think you know what everybody would do..Myself, I'm not like some of you and just jump to a conclusion that will fit your agenda.

Then you would make an awful detective since you seem to be confused by the motivations of someone that would kill a cat and write liberal on it. Seems pretty cut and dry but I understand if you are confused

Then you would make an awful detective since you seem to be confused by the motivations of someone that would kill a cat and write liberal on it. Seems pretty cut and dry but I understand if you are confused

I don't even believe the story of it having liberal painted on it...but whatever, you all gnash your teeth over it..

Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with liberal | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark | Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14pm EST
(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>
Ashley_Todd_B_Face

We live in an age where everything and anything will be used for partisan sake. Everything reflects on ones party, thanks to 24 hr news and the internets...

This is all i am saying...nothing more...

Why would anyone disagree with this?

As I said, nationally this means zip... People around the country aren't going to blame the GOP for this fucktards actions...

You yourself said that you don't... If one of the boards flaming leftoids doesn't blame the GOP then what makes you think that a significant number nationally will?

depends on how much play this would get in the media dont you think?

If it were Nancy Pelosi's cat you might get national coverage...

It's some local Arkansas democrat... This isn't going viral...

Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with liberal | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark | Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14pm EST
(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>
Ashley_Todd_B_Face
Say? I remember that from somewhere...wasn't that what you post self-inflicted?

Who even said it happened
Seriously....

A couple of years ago my dog died of natural causes - I certainly could have wrote 1% on her body and claimed a progressive killed her...

This story reeks of bullshit.

Wow dude, you would do that, and have your four children find it on the front porch, just to score a few political points???

You are on sick individual.

Who even said it happened
Seriously....

A couple of years ago my dog died of natural causes - I certainly could have wrote 1% on her body and claimed a progressive killed her...

This story reeks of bullshit.

Wow dude, you would do that, and have your four children find it on the front porch, just to score a few political points???

You are on sick individual.

Wait. Are you actually surprised about that and Mr. Nick?

And I will say this:

It doesn't matter if a Republican or a Democrat did it. I would say the probabilities lean right, but that shouldn't make a difference.

The point that should be taken away from this is that partisan rancor is so fucking ridiculous these days that sick individuals are using it as an excuse to do sick fucking things. How about we all calm down on the hate-speech, and maybe this kind of shit wouldn't be happening.

depends on how much play this would get in the media dont you think?

If it were Nancy Pelosi's cat you might get national coverage...

It's some local Arkansas democrat... This isn't going viral...
Not by a long shot even as sick as it is. [But in some circles this is normal occurence in the 21st Century...all that is missing is the blame game]:eusa_eh:

Also, if this were my cat, and my children who were forced to witness this? I would hunt this asshole down and plant a bullet through his right eye.

But that's just me.

I bet he killed his own cat...

Democrats are crazy stupid like that.

Hell, I remember back a few years ago when a census worker hung himself and made it appear as if "crazy rednecks" hung him... I believe he wrote FED across his chest...

Democrats enjoy framing their opposition.

makes you wonder...and why would they paint liberal on it? I though progressives was the new name...guess they couldn't get all that on the cat.

Republicans or anyone opposed to progressives have better things to do than kill a cat and allegedly paint "liberal" on the dead animal...

I don't buy this story for one second.
Blue Arkansas » Blog Archive » Ken Aden&#8217;s Campaign Manager Comes Home To Find Cat Killed; &#8220;LIBERAL&#8221; Written On Its Corpse

Caution, it's very graphic.

And I will say this:

It doesn't matter if a Republican or a Democrat did it. I would say the probabilities lean right, but that shouldn't make a difference.

The point that should be taken away from this is that partisan rancor is so fucking ridiculous these days that sick individuals are using it as an excuse to do sick fucking things. How about we all calm down on the hate-speech, and maybe this kind of shit wouldn't be happening.

here we go...the SERMONS again.

over a cat..:eusa_whistle:

and it doesn't matter if it's Republican or Democrat, but PROBABLITIES it leans RIGHT..hahahahahaha

Last edited:
And I will say this:

You lost credability right there.

And I will say this:

and it doesn't matter if it's Republican or Democrat, but PROBABLITIES it leans RIGHT..hahahahahaha

A child's dear pet...and those who go after animals, rarely stop there.

And I will say this:

Just a cat huh? Yeah, people don't feel incredibly attached to their pets and consider them to be family members. They're just animals. You can always buy another one!

Who'd care if you had your head bashed in in such a way? You're just an animal too.

No wonder you have the beliefs you do.

I don't even believe the story of it having liberal painted on it...but whatever, you all gnash your teeth over it..

See Political Junkies post above. Again are you so...uh...logically challenged that a dead cat with "liberal" written on it baffles you as to the motives? or you still pretending to be a retard?

And I will say this:

Just a cat huh? Yeah, people don't feel incredibly attached to their pets and consider them to be family members. They're just animals. You can always buy another one!

Who'd care if you had your head bashed in in such a way? You're just an animal too.

No wonder you have the beliefs you do.
Projecting are you?

See Political Junkies post above. Again are you so...uh...logically challenged that a dead cat with "liberal" written on it baffles you as to the motives? or you still pretending to be a retard?

It's "just a cat".

Forum List

Back