"Arizona’s Birtherpalooza Canceled Over Low Ticket Sales"

I'm sorry that you won't be able to see Pat Boone, birfer. I'm sure he would have sung some great birfer tunes.

Birfer... sheeeezuz... you people don't even care your act is making YOU look like a moron.

Well, ok... baby talk guy... you the baby talk guy now... k... baby talk guy?

Need a diaper, baby talk guy?

Melting down doesn't become you, Pale.

Birfers 0-93.

Democrats love you guys.

Pale???

Is this guy a sock puppet or did Pole Rider change his nick?? :confused:

Over half the country is NUTBAG moron. Just because there's a bunch of loud mouth, cocky, smart asses here that chose to ram their heads up their ass doesn't mean shit. Over half the country seriously doubts obama is legally president. The issues range from him having dual citizenship at birth because his alleged father was British, which constitutionally rejects him from possibly being president, to the proven forged documents that have been presented in digital form online that obama tried to pass of as certificates of birth, to his social security number from Connecticut that comes back to someone else's name and a state he's never been to or lived in, to his selective service card which is out of sequence and also appears to be a forgery. The only issue is NOT that he wasn't born in Hawaii, it's a MULTITUDE of things.

They're not going after right now for a reason. The state of the union is too fragile for the powers to be to impeach obama for high crimes and treason against America... NOW that is. But it's coming... someday... it's coming. No scandal and cover up this big ever stands forever. obama's day is coming.

You really are fuckin' cuckoo for cocoa puffs, aren't ya.
Is that you Saul? Saul Alinsky...

It would be funny to have a snap quiz for rw's. Get to answer what they believe Allinsky believed and actually did. They'd flunk it flat because they have friggin clue what he was really about. (I have to admit that I didn't either until the nasty rw's started lying about him and I got curious.) Same with that terrible Rev Wright who dared tell the truth about racism in the US. I never heard one word that wasn't true but boy, the rw's can certainly lie about him.

I'm sorry that you won't be able to see Pat Boone, birfer. I'm sure he would have sung some great birfer tunes.

Birfer... sheeeezuz... you people don't even care your act is making YOU look like a moron.

Well, ok... baby talk guy... you the baby talk guy now... k... baby talk guy?

Need a diaper, baby talk guy?

Melting down doesn't become you, Pale.

Birfers 0-93.

Democrats love you guys.

Sure... baby talk guy... :lol:

Birtherpalooza Canceled Over Low Ticket Sales | TPMMuckraker

One theory could be found on the Facebook page of Linda Bentley, an Arizona tea party activist who had been promoting the event. A visitor to her page wrote that it had been doomed because Arpaio was unwilling to take his probe even further and investigate the president for murder.

“The REASON the EVENT by Sheriff Joe & his Cold Case POSSE was CANCELLED is because the Sheriff & others are TOO DUMB to SEE the MURDERS Barack Obama had his Security Adviser John Brennan commit on Obama’s Gay Lovers in Chicago,” the visitor wrote.

Wow, I totally missed that in my own link.

Hey, Freewill and 007, are either of you nutbags Linda Bently?

Over half the country is NUTBAG then moron. Just because there's a bunch of loud mouth, cocky, smart asses here that chose to ram their heads up their ass doesn't mean shit. Over half the country seriously doubts obama is legally president. The issues range from him having dual citizenship at birth because his alleged father was British, which constitutionally rejects him from possibly being president, to the proven forged documents that have been presented in digital form online that obama tried to pass off as certificates of birth, to his social security number from Connecticut that comes back to someone else's name and a state he's never been to or lived in, to his selective service card which is out of sequence and also appears to be a forgery. The only issue is NOT that he wasn't born in Hawaii, it's a MULTITUDE of things. The majority of obama's lifes story is a fraud, a lie, even half the shit he wrote in his books is PROVEN lies.

They're not going after him right now for a reason. The state of the union is too fragile for the powers to be to impeach obama for high crimes and treason against America... NOW that is. But it's coming... someday... it's coming. No scandal and cover up this big ever stands forever. obama's day is coming.

Never mind that there is not even one scintilla of evidence or proof for all this raving.

They wanna believe so they believe.

Then, they make up some more and post it as fact or send it to other nutters on their email list.

Froot Loops.

One theory could be found on the Facebook page of Linda Bentley, an Arizona tea party activist who had been promoting the event. A visitor to her page wrote that it had been doomed because Arpaio was unwilling to take his probe even further and investigate the president for murder.

“The REASON the EVENT by Sheriff Joe & his Cold Case POSSE was CANCELLED is because the Sheriff & others are TOO DUMB to SEE the MURDERS Barack Obama had his Security Adviser John Brennan commit on Obama’s Gay Lovers in Chicago,” the visitor wrote.

Over half the country is NUTBAG then moron. Just because there's a bunch of loud mouth, cocky, smart asses here that chose to ram their heads up their ass doesn't mean shit. Over half the country seriously doubts obama is legally president. The issues range from him having dual citizenship at birth because his alleged father was British, which constitutionally rejects him from possibly being president, to the proven forged documents that have been presented in digital form online that obama tried to pass off as certificates of birth, to his social security number from Connecticut that comes back to someone else's name and a state he's never been to or lived in, to his selective service card which is out of sequence and also appears to be a forgery. The only issue is NOT that he wasn't born in Hawaii, it's a MULTITUDE of things. The majority of obama's lifes story is a fraud, a lie, even half the shit he wrote in his books is PROVEN lies.

They're not going after him right now for a reason. The state of the union is too fragile for the powers to be to impeach obama for high crimes and treason against America... NOW that is. But it's coming... someday... it's coming. No scandal and cover up this big ever stands forever. obama's day is coming.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Despite Pale's assertion, birferism isn't half the nation. It may not even be half of the Republican party any more.

-In Tennessee only 33% of GOP primary voters think Barack Obama was born in the United States, while 45% do not.

-In Georgia 40% of Republican primary voters think Obama was born in the United States, while 38% do not.

-In Ohio 42% of Republican primary voters think Obama was born in the United States, while 37% do not.

Limbaugh and Birthers - Public Policy Polling

:rofl:

Whoa, where did you read that???
I'm pretty sure Stuphie put out a press release to that effect.

Pale???

Is this guy a sock puppet or did Pole Rider change his nick?? :confused:

^^^^^^

Still curious about this.

Pole Rider seems to have been disappeared. Maybe someone turned him in for threatening the president. :eusa_eh:

Of course it's Pale.

Name another birfer who has 22,000 posts, has been here since 2004, whose previous handle has been stricken from the record, and who didn't deny it.

Not big news, but it made me smile, anyway:

Not even the promise of crooner Pat Boone singing oldies from a spinning stage could save what was intended to be the premier birther event of the year later this month in Arizona.

Organizers of the gala, which would have featured Boone alongside Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and some of the nation’s other prominent conspiracy theorists, broke the news online Friday that it was canceled “due to inadequate ticket sales.”

The Sept. 22 event was meant to bring together people from throughout the nation who believe Barack Obama’s birth certificate is fake and therefore he is ineligible to be president. Organizers planned to use it to call on Congress to take up Arpaio’s yearlong investigation into the documents.

The announcement was disappointing to the few people who did plan to attend, as evidenced by a handful of web postings about the cancellation. It didn’t take long for true believers to spin elaborate conspiracy theories about why the event was called off.

:)

Good to see racism falling out of fashion.

Forum List

Back