Arizona Wendys employees sucker punches elderly man ( who is near death )

1. Thanks to the New York Post for reporting that story.

a. Bet most media ignored it -- for obvious reasons.

2. Of course, nobody was surprised by who the predator was.

3. Pity Wendy's. Even if the manager did not want to hire that individual, the restaurant is probably under orders to hire a quota of certain folks, so it had no choice. No doubt the perp has a long rap sheet.

4. There was no audio, so we do not know what was said.

a. It is possible the elderly gentleman did not know that in 2022, one should never,ever say anything that might seem negative to certain folks.

And some idealistic people keep saying this nation has a bright future!
The clock ticks.

1. Thanks to the New York Post for reporting that story.

a. Bet most media ignored it -- for obvious reasons.

2. Of course, nobody was surprised by who the predator was.

3. Pity Wendy's. Even if the manager did not want to hire that individual, the restaurant is probably under orders to hire a quota of certain folks, so it had no choice. No doubt the perp has a long rap sheet.

4. There was no audio, so we do not know what was said.

a. It is possible the elderly gentleman did not know that in 2022, one should never,ever say anything that might seem negative to certain folks.

And some idealistic people keep saying this nation has a bright future!
Ignored? Not hardly. Do a search. It's been on damn near every news outlet/channel local and national.

The old guy may have said the wrong thing and the worker had good ears.
After knocking the guy out, the big boy walked off. I guess he quit on the spot.
I have a friend in Dewey and he said he doesn't know who the old guy is, but it's big talk around town.

If the elderly man dies, it needs to be the death penalty. These animals need to learn that they can't get away with this savagery.
They have been getting away with it for decades and they will continue to get away with it thanks to those who cover for them......the media, academia, white liberals and the judicial system wherein blacks are judged more leniently due to the color of their skin

One can hardly turn on the T.V. without being bombarded about how the innocent Blacks suffer so much at the hands of evil white racists.

Last edited:
Ignored? Not hardly. Do a search. It's been on damn near every news outlet/channel local and national.

The old guy may have said the wrong thing and the worker had good ears.
After knocking the guy out, the big boy walked off. I guess he quit on the spot.
I have a friend in Dewey and he said he doesn't know who the old guy is, but it's big talk around town.
Liar

Forum List

Back