Arizona to release election audit results on Fri

Do you say the same thing about the NY State investigations into Trump and his businesses?
Absolutely...Trump is the best person for the POTUS job....that probably means he's also a dishonest thief....what do I care? They all are down there in DC. Nobody gets into that seat without some serious backstabbing,lying and thievery. Our selection process is horrid....totally mismatched to the importance of the job. However given the current crop of animated dungbots we have to choose from there is no question whatsoever who is the best choice for America first. The others are more interested in America last...
Not sure why but I have my suspicions.

Jo

Last edited:
Do you say the same thing about the NY State investigations into Trump and his businesses?
What a truly dishonest comparison.....Total false equivalence.

Elections and their records are supposed to be completely open to inspection and audit as the public records that they are.

Vance's "investigations" into Trump's business dealings are an open-ended fishing expedition, basically under the despotic "show me the man and I'll show you the crime" model.

But haters gonna hate.

Last edited:
I would say continue the audits just for the sake of ethical discovery.
You willing to pay for more audits? If so, go for it. Don't expect me to pay for them.

However one could make the argument that it's a waste of time because even if there was full on, indisputable proof that everybody agreed to including the left....
Probably correct. But it would certainly make people like me feel that the Right's efforts to restrict voting was a solution to an actual problem and not an anti-democratic (and anti-Democrat) partisan excuse for an imaginary problem.

It still wouldn't change who's in the White House. He was inaugurated... The only way to defeat that is impeachment. It won't happen because even if you got the dems to admit to the deed they would still not agree to impeachment.
Presidents don't get impeached for attempting to overthrow our democracy or use public resources for their personal gain. So you're probably right, there won't be an impeachment.

You willing to pay for more audits? If so, go for it. Don't expect me to pay for them.

Probably correct. But it would certainly make people like me feel that the Right's efforts to restrict voting was a solution to an actual problem and not an anti-democratic (and anti-Democrat) partisan excuse for an imaginary problem.

Presidents don't get impeached for attempting to overthrow our democracy or use public resources for their personal gain. So you're probably right, there won't be an impeachment.
If anything the continued hunt for evidence of fraud and so far there appears to be a considerable amount more in this election than the usual election fraud... Even if it wasn't enough to turn the tide.... Creates an atmosphere of distrust that more or less locks a voting populace into place so that by the time they hit the polls they will be doing so with a feeling of cold anger and resentment....feeling as though they've been cheated.

Once again it happens....

RbuttalNotFound.jpg

If anything the continued hunt for evidence of fraud and so far there appears to be a considerable amount more in this election than the usual election fraud...
I don't see that as the case.

Even if it wasn't enough to turn the tide.... Creates an atmosphere of distrust that more or less locks a voting populace into place so that by the time they hit the polls they will be doing so with a feeling of cold anger and resentment....feeling as though they've been cheated.
Certainly true on the Right but increasingly, due to restrictive voting laws, true on the Left too. I really see Trump and his cult tearing this nation apart.

I don't see that as the case.

Certainly true on the Right but increasingly, due to restrictive voting laws, true on the Left too. I really see Trump and his cult tearing this nation apart.
Political parties in general do that.

If anything the continued hunt for evidence of fraud and so far there appears to be a considerable amount more in this election than the usual election fraud...
None are so blind......

So why was this election more riddled with fraud than previous ones? It was obviously the most studied but where does the "considerable amount more in this election" come from?

I think you're both deaf to the truth because you've been told you and Trump are the poor victims of a vast conspiracy. That makes you feel better about your selves since after all, your failures aren't your fault, they're the fault of others. Am I right?

So why was this election more riddled with fraud than previous ones? It was obviously the most studied but where does the "considerable amount more in this election" come from?

I think you're both deaf to the truth because you've been told you and Trump are the poor victims of a vast conspiracy. That makes you feel better about your selves since after all, your failures aren't your fault, they're the fault of others. Am I right?
Perhaps you have a point....it was more studied.

It was obviously the most studied but where does the "considerable amount more in this election" come from?
You misspelled "obfuscated and lied about".
No, your're wrong on (at least) two accounts....

First off, I'm not a Trumpster...I don't even vote at all.

Secondly, I'm not such a fucking rube to believe that literally dozens of "coincidences", each of which alone border on the statistically impossible , can all fall to the favor of the same individual.

Last edited:
You misspelled "obfuscated and lied about".

No, your're wrong on (at least) two accounts....

First off, I'm not a Trumpster...I don't even vote at all.

Secondly, I'm not such a fucking rube to believe that literally dozens of "coincidences", that border on the statistically impossible, can all fall to the favor of the same individual.
Yeah the numbers were very damning.
We're talking about 1x10^12th to 1!... It would be smaller odds to win the Powerball 3 weeks in a row. That kind of luck simply does not exist. Though I have to admit watching the mini documentary RIGGED.... Shed some light on some of the big money left wing interference coming from Soros, Zuckerberg, Gates and others. It is possible that the election was actually bought.

Yeah the numbers were very damning.
We're talking about 1x10^12th to 1!... It would be smaller odds to win the Powerball 3 weeks in a row. That kind of luck simply does not exist. Though I have to admit watching the mini documentary RIGGED.... Shed some light on some of the big money left wing interference coming from Soros, Zuckerberg, Gates and others. It is possible that the election was actually bought.
And even at that, they still had to bring in hundreds of thousands of fake votes, to stuff the boxes after the polls closed.

I'd hazard the guess that Biden didn't even crack 70 million legitimate votes.

And even at that, they still had to bring in hundreds of thousands of fake votes, to stuff the boxes after the polls closed.

I'd hazard the guess that Biden didn't even crack 70 million legitimate votes.
Agreed

I am 99 percent sure it will show massive fraud

Just like the last dozen audits, right?

Your track record with predictions there is ... lacking.

Don't worry. You can do what all conspiracy cultists always do. Each time the evidence says you're full of shit, just claim how that's further proof the conspiracy is being covered up.

Forum List

Back