Arizona to release election audit results on Fri

Secondly, I'm not such a fucking rube to believe that literally dozens of "coincidences", each of which alone border on the statistically impossible , can all fall to the favor of the same individual.
So you're saying that you're mathematically illiterate and have a completely non-functional BS detector.

It's good that people as stupid as you don't vote. Repeat this until it sinks in: "Just because I saw it on the internet, that doesn't mean it's true."

But go on. Tell us more about these impossible coincidences. This should be hilarious.

And even at that, they still had to bring in hundreds of thousands of fake votes, to stuff the boxes after the polls closed.

I'd hazard the guess that Biden didn't even crack 70 million legitimate votes.
6bz7ma.jpg

I'm not such a fucking rube to believe that literally dozens of "coincidences", each of which alone border on the statistically impossible , can all fall to the favor of the same individual.
But go on. Tell us more about these impossible coincidences. This should be hilarious.
Nope. . . . Nothing to see here. . .

6c0kms.jpg

:heehee:

But, but, but there must have been fraud because all Americans loved Trump so he couldn't possibly have really lost.
Fraud is intentionally planning an impeachment before President Donald Trump was popularly elected. And forcing a nation of 333,000,000 people to see it televised after most people get off work 24/7/1461 (1461=days in 4 years)

alang1216
The whole thing is a giant fraud and so is this failed nation
It's more a case of leadership coming from the leftist push for one nation, one party, like Putin has. They like that power, and they have realized the only way you can step on the little people is to get rid of free enterprise and concentrate power any which way communists can. In Russia, the bolsheviks scared the hell out of the public by murdering and disrespecting the corpses of the children and adults, not to mention the 2 infants, all family of the Czar and Czarina. After they were finished doing that, they hunted down and murdered his extended families and their kids, friends and government officials under the Czar. It was take no survivors, reflected exactly by Putin's missiles taking out a children's hospital and an orphanage within the first three days of war against the Ukraine.

The other day, Putin gave hope to those of us praying for peace and justice for the Ukrainian people but instead acted by concentrating even more Russian troops to retake the Eastern part of Ukraine. He, too pushes the truth is an option to multiple crazymaker political mechanisms.

You misspelled "obfuscated and lied about".
An assertion is not evidence.

No, your're wrong on (at least) two accounts....

First off, I'm not a Trumpster...I don't even vote at all.
Then your opinion means nothing.

Secondly, I'm not such a fucking rube to believe that literally dozens of "coincidences", each of which alone border on the statistically impossible , can all fall to the favor of the same individual.
You're not only an uninformed rube, your math skills are sub-par

Fraud is intentionally planning an impeachment before President Donald Trump was popularly elected.
Wow those Dems are brilliant!!! Knowing years in advance that Trump would ask a foreign government for a personal favor or that he would encourage his followers to overturn an election. How do they not run everything?

An assertion is not evidence.

Then your opinion means nothing.

You're not only an uninformed rube, your math skills are sub-par
Sorry, Alan. Mr. Oddball is a savvy, well-informed man. He may not be living in a state like Wyoming where only one vote can mean the difference in who is the governor next year and who isn't. And he has a knack for knowing what the evidence is before he makes an assertion. People have their reasons for voting or not voting. I used to vote in every election, but now that I have old-lady-itis, it's now if I don't get out of bed, I don't vote that day. I believe in being present to vote, and I believe it strongly. I dislike the coward's way out of letting the postman do the walking. My opinion is likely not shared by another human being in this country, but I have a right to do as I see fit. It's in the Constitution as the clause "the pursuit of happiness." It makes me happy to vote in person. And it doesn't really hurt anyone else.

Sorry, Alan. Mr. Oddball is a savvy, well-informed man. He may not be living in a state like Wyoming where only one vote can mean the difference in who is the governor next year and who isn't. And he has a knack for knowing what the evidence is before he makes an assertion.
I'll be happy to change my opinion when I see the evidence.

People have their reasons for voting or not voting. I used to vote in every election, but now that I have old-lady-itis, it's now if I don't get out of bed, I don't vote that day. I believe in being present to vote, and I believe it strongly. I dislike the coward's way out of letting the postman do the walking. My opinion is likely not shared by another human being in this country, but I have a right to do as I see fit. It's in the Constitution as the clause "the pursuit of happiness." It makes me happy to vote in person. And it doesn't really hurt anyone else.
I don't think anyone would want to take away your right to vote in person (that will likely change in the future as technology progresses), or not vote at all. However, a lot of people, such as myself, would not like to lose their option to vote in other ways.

Wow those Dems are brilliant!!! Knowing years in advance that Trump would ask a foreign government for a personal favor or that he would encourage his followers to overturn an election. How do they not run everything?
The whole leftist cadre of Mueller's 19 leftist lockstep lawyers found no evidence that Trump colluded with neither Russia NOR ANY other foreign government. Where ya been all these years, doll?

I'll be happy to change my opinion when I see the evidence.

I don't think anyone would want to take away your right to vote in person (that will likely change in the future as technology progresses), or not vote at all. However, a lot of people, such as myself, would not like to lose their option to vote in other ways.
Did I say cowards didn't have the right to vote? Hint: NO!!!!

The whole leftist cadre of Mueller's 19 leftist lockstep lawyers found no evidence that Trump colluded with neither Russia NOR ANY other foreign government. Where ya been all these years, doll?
They did find evidence of obstruction of justice. Was Trump ever held to account for that? Where ya been all these years, doll?

We could call all the votes for Biden "fake" as he is a fake candidate, representing not America but those who manipulate him. For similar reasons with changes in details, Trump is as much a "fake", as he represents himself and what he stands for, "ego über alles". The duopoly is fake representative government, or rather representative of a vague group but not the U.S.A.

Did I say cowards didn't have the right to vote? Hint: NO!!!!
It's not a question of cowardice or the right to vote, it's about the GOP making it harder to vote for any group they think won't support them. Closing polling stations and restricting mail in voting is doing exactly that. If your polling station was closed and you had to travel twice as far to vote, do you think that would make you more or less likely to vote?

It's not a question of cowardice or the right to vote, it's about the GOP making it harder to vote for any group they think won't support them. Closing polling stations and restricting mail in voting is doing exactly that. If your polling station was closed and you had to travel twice as far to vote, do you think that would make you more or less likely to vote?
What is it you do not accept about equality? Individual choice is not the state's call. It's the voter's. If the voter doesn't want to vote, leave them alone. If the voter wants to vote, he or she has to show his picture id. In my state that's a Driver's license. Other states are not my concern so long as there isn't a feather of a chance the person votes multiple times or gets a copy of a valid vote, xeroxes it 800 times, and hands it in at the last minute to a partner in crime on the inside of the state's voting mechanism. Then if the criminal party who encourged such egregious assault of the Constitution of the United States should be discarded and the criminals who stole the election should be executed by hanging by the neck until dead, dead, dead. Cheating at the polls is a high crime, and we saw a lot of it in 2020. It is so horrible, it deserves the death penalty on the spot. And that's what I think.

Cowardice isn't against the powers that be unless that power is the Army.

What is it you do not accept about equality? Individual choice is not the state's call. It's the voter's. If the voter doesn't want to vote, leave them alone.
If the voter wants to vote by mail, for whatever reason, they should be able to. We do it here in VA and it is proven to be secure.

Cheating at the polls is a high crime, and we saw a lot of it in 2020.
You're right, it is a felony but you're wrong about how common it was in 2020. There was not a 'lot' of it, you're being played.

Forum List

Back