Arizona teachers are fed up,take a stand and march.

Teachers aren't necessary any more. Schools are mis-named, they aren't really schools, they're day care centers whose function is indoctrination for the DNC and its assorted sexual deviants and violent racist factions. We shouldn't be paying them a dime.

And where do you think we as a society will end up.

We're already there; we just ship in people from outside, like we do now, and hand out green cards for the skill sets we need. No need for genuine education now, thanks to left wing radicals. Nixon's replacing of Affirmative Action by a quota system to appease the Black Caucus took care of any public school system having to actually educate anybody. You should be proud of your goals finally winning out.

Some 85%-90% of jobs created do not require any education these days, and not many of the rest require much past a trade school or Jr. College.

And those jobs pay next to nothing. Hard to survive well on them.

So? Are you saying you're against income equalization and supporting harder jobs that will discriminate against minorities who don't do well in school n stuff? Both the DNC and the RNC are working hard to make all workers equal.

Teachers aren't necessary any more. Schools are mis-named, they aren't really schools, they're day care centers whose function is indoctrination for the DNC and its assorted sexual deviants and violent racist factions. We shouldn't be paying them a dime.

We're already there; we just ship in people from outside, like we do now, and hand out green cards for the skill sets we need. No need for genuine education now, thanks to left wing radicals. Nixon's replacing of Affirmative Action by a quota system to appease the Black Caucus took care of any public school system having to actually educate anybody. You should be proud of your goals finally winning out.

Some 85%-90% of jobs created do not require any education these days, and not many of the rest require much past a trade school or Jr. College.

That is one sincere word salad of insanity.

All teachers are bad evil people in some of your tiny minds. You want the best for no pay.
I would actually like the best for reasonable pay. I'm good with paying that teacher more. It really shouldn't be a union thing where he or she has to share the wages with the shit teacher because of tenure and a union contract.

That is one sincere word salad of insanity.

Just a recap of left wing 'reasoning' and cognitive dissonance. 'progressives' aren't interested in education in the first place, which is why they've worked so hard to destroy it and replace it with all those pop psychology fads, assorted sexual deviancy 'normalization', and getting students used to drug abuse so they will be good customers for dope later in life, all the things you think are grand. And don't forget 'social promotion', it's done absolute wonders for the education levels of minorities 'graduating' from high school these days, unable to make change for a nickel.

More pay?!?! Are they CRAZY?!?!

I want REPARATIONS !
I think every liberal school teacher should PAY for all the harm they've done to my children and my country!
Besides only stupid lefty Snowflakes send their children to public screwals anymore.

So here's the thing about the school systems today. The teachers want more money. And they keep getting more taxes sent their way but the teachers never get more money. The admin does though. I work on the buildings in a school district. I go to the schools, not unclean but older and not always up to date and 100's of kids running around all the time. I also get to work on the admin building. Brand new, huge glass front structure with at least five armed guards, the school has maybe one sometimes, and badge access with hundreds of little single person offices doing...not teaching. But they have a private eatery in the place. Full on top flight restaraunt, and they bake as well. The amount of pies over Thanksgiving they were making for people was pretty impressive.

The teachers going on strike are pawns. They may get a slight raise out of this. The tax payer is going to get an ass fucking. The school admin will celebrate for days like high society debutants.

We don't have a money problem in our schools. We have a union and government problem. The top takes all the money and lives like kings. The teachers don't get shit. You would think they would figure that out but they don't seem to be able to do that.

To any idiots not realizing the worth of teachers, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. You're free to be ignorant and uneducated. You're NOT free to do the same to future generations.

View attachment 190181
Who's teaching the students during the march?

They're better off going feral than being turned into collectivist pieces of shit like witch's tit. .
You are a retard! 78% of their graduated students are employed tax payers. You wish they were stupid unemployed Repubtards blaming China.

awesome,these patriotioc american teachers are my heros taking a stand against this fucking corrupt government that is willing to shill out MULTI million dollar contracts to athletes just for playing a little boys game yet ignore the REAL heros in society that are underpaid.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

‘They're Fed Up, They're Done': Arizona Teachers March, Demand Increased Funding

What athlete has the government signed a million dollar contract with?

An example how corrupt our government is.the criminals in washington are more concerned of billionaires being able to spoil rich brat athletes and have THAT happen rather than paying the REAL heros in our society well paid jobs.

We're talking about a small group of people making el Zippo? I take their side over some billionaires side any time.

:thankusmile:

the first INTELLIGENT post on this thread.:thup: ESPECIALLY since billionaires are always selfish and hurt many people along the way to get that far like they did.

Public schools yeah you are correct.

This is all bullshit. Teachers are a social necessity.

Yes, this is true for promoting the acceptance and desensitization brainwashing necessary to delude the young into making you deviants and socipaths into 'normal' people instead of mentally ill sickos. The Hitler Youth Manual programming works for left wing crazies, too.

you nailed it.LOL

So here's the thing about the school systems today. The teachers want more money. And they keep getting more taxes sent their way but the teachers never get more money. The admin does though. I work on the buildings in a school district. I go to the schools, not unclean but older and not always up to date and 100's of kids running around all the time. I also get to work on the admin building. Brand new, huge glass front structure with at least five armed guards, the school has maybe one sometimes, and badge access with hundreds of little single person offices doing...not teaching. But they have a private eatery in the place. Full on top flight restaraunt, and they bake as well. The amount of pies over Thanksgiving they were making for people was pretty impressive.

The teachers going on strike are pawns. They may get a slight raise out of this. The tax payer is going to get an ass fucking. The school admin will celebrate for days like high society debutants.

We don't have a money problem in our schools. We have a union and government problem. The top takes all the money and lives like kings. The teachers don't get shit. You would think they would figure that out but they don't seem to be able to do that.

:yes_text12::thankusmile:

cool to see someone come here who is connected like you are on this to come on here and share that valuable information with us.thanks for doing so,:thup:

Education is a huge, difficult issue, but the money part of it should be simple. If you value education, pay the teachers. Period. Lots of fancy gyms, and well paid administrators, but you can't pay the teachers? In my rural area, there is a bias against teachers. I don't get it. It is like they think they are just day care workers who get the summer off. If you have kids, you have seen the sharp decline in good teachers. Some in my kid's school should not even be near kids. They are even trying to make it so teachers don't have to be certified. They just want day care workers. For those who say we pour money down education like a rat hole, where do you think this money goes? It should not be an act of a higher power to have clean facilities and professional staff without that horrible mess of basing everything on property taxes.

Nobody gets ahead by sitting back. Jack I've walked off...quit...3 different jobs in my life without notice only to go into a better one. All this blather about teaching is a calling etc...is a pile of garbage. I will never be critical of a group of people making a pittance salary while some ceos did back do little and make millions. Never will I not support a lower class person vs a rich person.

So no two week notice?
That looks real good when they check your employment record.
What a bum.....

I want REPARATIONS !
I think every liberal school teacher should PAY for all the harm they've done to my children and my country!
Besides only stupid lefty Snowflakes send their children to public screwals anymore.
Interesting. You've been more of an influence on your children and have spent more time with them than any teacher......maybe you need to pay reparations to your school district.

I want REPARATIONS !
Interesting. You've been more of an influence on your children and have spent more time with them than any teacher......maybe you need to pay reparations to your school district.

School districts don't pay parents, idiot

I want REPARATIONS !

School districts don't pay parents, idiot
Maybe they should, Mal, if their children are a problem and refuse to learn.

Forum List

Back