Arizona teachers are fed up,take a stand and march.

Fuck those assholes.

They signed a contract to do a job for a set income.

Don't like the terms anymore?

Get another job, if you even can. Teaching is a calling. It's a public service. Like soldiering (which I did), fire fighting, (which I do for FREE BTW) and other government jobs.

If you go into government and expect to live better than the middle class tax payers, you're a piece of shit. You're a self serving douchebag. I.E. a democrook.

If you stay in for a long time, over 30 years I'd be ok if you ended up with a decent middle class salary and a pension, but these fuckers want their cake and to eat everyone else's too.

One of the "rights" not mentioned in the Constitution, but presumably covered in the Ninth Amendment (catch-all provision for rights not specifically enumerated), is the RIGHT OF CONTRACT.

We all have a right to enter into legal contracts and to have those contracts enforced at law.

So what can you say about someone who applies for a job as a teacher, at a known level of compensation, then later says, "I demand more money"? Even if there is no personal contract or Collective Bargaining Agreement, there is an implied contract that is analogous to an expired lease: the terms and conditions will continue, month to month, unless terminated by one party, or changed BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT.

Otherwise, either party is free to terminate if they think they can get a better deal elsewhere. Just like in the real world.

I have no sympathy for these teachers. If they think they can do better somewhere else, then they should go, and don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. If enough of them leave (hold the laughter), maybe the Powers That Be will see the error of their ways and provide more funding. Otherwise, one suspects that there will be ready, willing, & able applicants, all with the proper credentials, who will step in forthwith. At the offered salary.

Maybe people would be willing to work for $20k. Maybe they are very frugal, or have other income (a spouse?) or are independently wealthy. Who cares? Those positions will be filled in no time.

To any idiots not realizing the worth of teachers, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. You're free to be ignorant and uneducated. You're NOT free to do the same to future generations.

azteachers.jpg

One of the "rights" not mentioned in the Constitution, but presumably covered in the Ninth Amendment (catch-all provision for rights not specifically enumerated), is the RIGHT OF CONTRACT.

We all have a right to enter into legal contracts and to have those contracts enforced at law.

So what can you say about someone who applies for a job as a teacher, at a known level of compensation, then later says, "I demand more money"? Even if there is no personal contract or Collective Bargaining Agreement, there is an implied contract that is analogous to an expired lease: the terms and conditions will continue, month to month, unless terminated by one party, or changed BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT.

Otherwise, either party is free to terminate if they think they can get a better deal elsewhere. Just like in the real world.

I have no sympathy for these teachers. If they think they can do better somewhere else, then they should go, and don't let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. If enough of them leave (hold the laughter), maybe the Powers That Be will see the error of their ways and provide more funding. Otherwise, one suspects that there will be ready, willing, & able applicants, all with the proper credentials, who will step in forthwith. At the offered salary.

Maybe people would be willing to work for $20k. Maybe they are very frugal, or have other income (a spouse?) or are independently wealthy. Who cares? Those positions will be filled in no time.

What about the right to quit your job? The right to protest? All of these?

To any idiots not realizing the worth of teachers, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. You're free to be ignorant and uneducated. You're NOT free to do the same to future generations.

View attachment 190181
Who's teaching the students during the march?

They're better off going feral than being turned into collectivist pieces of shit like witch's tit.

Nobody gets ahead by sitting back. Jack I've walked off...quit...3 different jobs in my life without notice only to go into a better one. All this blather about teaching is a calling etc...is a pile of garbage. I will never be critical of a group of people making a pittance salary while some ceos did back do little and make millions. Never will I not support a lower class person vs a rich person.

Nobody gets ahead by sitting back. Jack I've walked off...quit...3 different jobs in my life without notice only to go into a better one. All this blather about teaching is a calling etc...is a pile of garbage. I will never be critical of a group of people making a pittance salary while some ceos did back do little and make millions. Never will I not support a lower class person vs a rich person.

Ah, so because you've done this, therefore everyone should be like you?

I love how people like you think CEOs just sit back and don’t do anything all day. :fingerscrossed: I guess ignorance is bliss

We're talking about a small group of people making el Zippo? I take their side over some billionaires side any time.

All teachers are bad evil people in some of your tiny minds. You want the best for no pay.

Teachers aren't necessary any more. Schools are mis-named, they aren't really schools, they're day care centers whose function is indoctrination for the DNC and its assorted sexual deviants and violent racist factions. We shouldn't be paying them a dime.

Teachers aren't necessary any more. Schools are mis-named, they aren't really schools, they're day care centers whose function is indoctrination for the DNC and its assorted sexual deviants and violent racist factions. We shouldn't be paying them a dime.

And where do you think we as a society will end up.

This is all bullshit. Teachers are a social necessity.

Yes, this is true for promoting the acceptance and desensitization brainwashing necessary to delude the young into making you deviants and socipaths into 'normal' people instead of mentally ill sickos. The Hitler Youth Manual programming works for left wing crazies, too.

Forum List

Back