Arizona Tabulation Error

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
(Trump only needs AZ and PA for the win)

On Wednesday, a significant error was discovered that could affect the results of the presidential election in Arizona: Edison Research data, which major news organizations including The New York Times utilize to report voting results, reported that 98% of precincts in Arizona had been counted when in fact only 86% had been counted.

National Journal editor-in-chief Jeff DuFour noted: “This gives some credence to the Trump camp’s argument in a call with reporters that it expects to pull ahead in Arizona, because most of the outstanding vote is in Trump-friendly territory.”

I can see the statist left getting tortured(prison/fine$) in court on this one in the near future IF the courts are not just as rigged as the ballot counting is.

Look at this clear evidence of Fraidulent Ballot Dumping

https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/1604534474482-png.411272/
1604536207919.png

As long as this commie is in charge of votes in Maricopa County, we’ll likely never get a fair election.
Fontes_Portrait_2.1.jpeg

In previous elections he told people to just cross out a name and fill in the other bubble if you make an error. Which of course won’t get counted by the vote machines.

This time around his poll workers gave out felt pens that don’t read properly in red districts.

I don't even know if recounts will be necessary.

It's likely that Trump will win AZ and PA and that gives him the big win.

But I still want dems in prison for cheating!!!

But they cannot allow the theft in WI and MI to stand.

Shocking how many stupid people voted for doddering Biden and the cackling Commie-la. Xi and Putin are licking their chops at the thought of Biden or Harris as POTUS.

Those areas that have chosen lawlessness over law and order need a good slap down of no federal funding.

But they cannot allow the theft in WI and MI to stand.

I agree...but the point is TRUMP HAS ALREADY WON!

AZ and PA give Trump the win...THEN we can deal with the voter fraud...first things first.
Something needs to be done about those "News Outlets" that are claiming that we are extremist for wanting legal voting need to be exposed to the max too and a charged laid against then if possible for their part in helping to creating such havoc.

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) Tweeted:
This is outright voter fraud. Twitter will no doubt block direct video evidence.

Forum List

Back