Arizona rancher sued by illegal aliens ordered to pay $77,804 in damages

The taxpayer pays far more for the incredibly wasteful and inefficient criminalization of immigration.

Actually, if we had a reformed student visa system; most of the 9/11 hijackers would of been sent back to their original countries.

"Do you hold the analysis of Barone having overextended the usefulness of shadow pricing in his (Pareto efficient, a strike at L. Von Mises's claims of "impossibility") economic model to be accurate, and if so, what can be salvaged from the model, in your view?"

What, exactly, does this have to do with holding illegal immigrants at gunpoint because they are trespassing on your property? Please draw a connection here for me, and I'll be happy to respond.

You like to throw shit like this into a discussion to make yourself look smart, and don't realize that it makes you look like an idiot because you are incapable of actually discussing the topic of a thread.

That's my opinion. ;)

What, exactly, does this have to do with holding illegal immigrants at gunpoint because they are trespassing on your property? Please draw a connection here for me, and I'll be happy to respond.

You like to throw shit like this into a discussion to make yourself look smart, and don't realize that it makes you look like an idiot because you are incapable of actually discussing the topic of a thread.

That's my opinion. ;)

What does Cuba's economic system, which you brought up, have to do with a discussion about illegal immigration? You chose to challenge my perspective on private property rights, and claimed that your opinion was "authoritative," and falsely claimed that I was a Marxist. Your claim that I was a Marxist several minutes after your claim that I was an anarchist raised warning flags as to your ignorance of political economy, so I conducted a basic test of your knowledge.

You're obviously incapable of answering.

What does Cuba's economic system, which you brought up, have to do with a discussion about illegal immigration? You chose to challenge my perspective on private property rights, and claimed that your opinion was "authoritative," and falsely claimed that I was a Marxist. Your claim that I was a Marxist several minutes after your claim that I was an anarchist raised warning flags as to your ignorance of political economy, so I conducted a basic test of your knowledge.

You're obviously incapable of answering.

I claimed that you do not support the concept of private property. And, you don't, do you? Hence, your entire argument that this man acted inappropriately rests on the idea that the property was illegally obtained and hence, not his to defend.

And, I suggested that a country WITHOUT a strong foundation of private property rights might be more to your liking.

Was it his property, though?
Barnett's 22,000-acre ranch, about five miles north of the Mexican border, includes private and federal lease holdings in addition to nearly 14,000 acres of state-leased land.

I claimed that you do not support the concept of private property. And, you don't, do you? Hence, your entire argument that this man acted inappropriately rests on the idea that the property was illegally obtained and hence, not his to defend.

That is false. The property issue was secondary, as I have stated numerous times. The reason that you're flailing so desperately to hold on to this little myth is because you want to claim that I support a "reconquista" of border territory. That's not the case, which should be obvious inasmuch as I don't support the existence of nation-states.

And, I suggested that a country WITHOUT a strong foundation of private property rights might be more to your liking.

You suggested that a Marxist-Leninist country would be to my liking after inaccurately calling me both a Marxist and an anarchist, which itself indicates your profound ignorance of political economy. Let me help you, honey: Anarchism and Marxism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your comment was valid and related to immigration policy? I contest that claim.

Your burrito comment strikes me as odd merely by virtue of its inanity. I don't know if you think mocking Mexico or Mexicans or calling me a beaner is supposed to provoke me into some pathological, insane rage, but it's not working for you, dear. :lol:

I'm not the little Muslim you teased on Beliefnet or wherever you were. I don't give a shit about your little words on a screen, and to be honest, I'd probably care even less IRL.

I'm betting the rancher thinks 77 thous is a small price to pay,, he rounded them by the thousands didn't he,, it's worth a fine to kick someones ass if you catch the shitting on your property and breaking into yer house..:lol:

I'd still like to know if was actually his property as the link states that the majority of his "property" is leased from the government.

I don't like vigilantes, and unless these people were breaking into his house I'm happy to see him pay for his actions. It also states that 5 of them are awaiting decisions on their Visas, so technically they are not illegal.

People throw trash on my "property"...the swale in front of my house. But that doesn't grant me the right to hold them at gunpoint.

I'm sure the rancher thought it was a small price to pay for the damage these illegals caused.. :)

Again with the droning about private property. As I said before, that issue is so ridiculously irrelevant, especially considering the unjust and probably illegal acquisition of border property. The entire "property" issue is quite irrelevant to the matter.

if the land was on this side of the imaginary line Agna,and the guy bought and paid for it and has the papers.....ITS HIS LAND.....same with whoever owns the other side.....

I'm sure the rancher thought it was a small price to pay for the damage these illegals caused.. :)
You're probably right. That doesn't make him right, though.

he's right as rain,, why should he suffer the aggravation of thousands of illegals trapsiang across his ranch shitting on the ground, killing his livestock and breaking into his home, and dropping tons of trash.. Not one good reason that I can think of.. course being a Democrat I bet you can come up with some gooduns... :lol:

if the land was on this side of the imaginary line Agna,and the guy bought and paid for it and has the papers.....ITS HIS LAND.....same with whoever owns the other side.....

Even if there was a legal basis for that, you've said nothing whatsoever as to the ethical nature of private property. Moreover, it's dubious that there is a legal basis for the American ownership of portions of border property, considering that they were acquired in violation of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

Forum List

Back