Alex Jones Ordered To Pay $4.1 Million In Compensatory Damages. Punitive Damage Amount To Come Tomorrow. Bad Week For Conservatives Only Gets Worse

The poor will never have to make out huge payments because they'll never have this money, and in all probability will never get in that situation in the first place.
The rich are making sure that if they get caught, they don't suffer too much. Always have.

Why do you think Trump didn't go after Hillary? "lock her up" could easily be "lock him up"
Oh I get why you 2 think it's "keeping poor people down" it's just a stupid take.

As an elitist media personality, he'll now squeal for profit, but kudos to the jury of Texans for not being dazzled by the slimeball.
I never listened to his show. Apparently he made general statements DIRECTED AT NO ONE about Sandy Hook being a hoax. And apparently those random statements only had a effect on ONE of the Sandy Hook victims. :confused-84: At a minimum, it should have been a class action representing ALL of the victims. The lawsuit is very flimsy and he will certainly appeal.

He called the Sandy Hook massacre fake, essentially calling the parents liars and putting them in the crosshairs of crazy conspiracy theorists. He claimed he was only stating his opinion, but was convicted for insisting they were facts and defaming the parents.
If that’s the case, I believe it’ll be overturned.

I'm quoting:

"Good thing Alex Jones wasn't caught with meth and prostitutes while selling American secrets to Ukraine, or he'd be in some real trouble"

Like Hunter Biden ...God the hypocrisy of it all!
Why are you bringing up Hunter Biden?! This thread is about the disgraced Alex Jones

I don't care if it's Alex Jones or Morning Joe. That is a ridiculous judgement awarded by an overly emotional jury. He will fight the judgement just like a Leftist would and should.
Why do you think it’s ridiculous?

Why are you bringing up Hunter Biden?! This thread is about the disgraced Alex Jones
lord - you know god damn good and well you will "whatabout" as soon as it suits your argument.

fucking sick and tired of assholes flogging us with their hypocrisy.

I think there are many things you believe that aren’t realistic
Proving once again that you don't think very well.
d4ms1wx-6abb7cd9-40bd-4396-8500-8e4ba23a3749.png

If that’s the case, I believe it’ll be overturned.
It's a defamation case. It doesn't matter what the person believed to be true. What counts is the truth, which Jones didn't tell, and that brought harm to the plaintiffs.

It would be no different than if in the middle of the January 6th occupation, I pointed to you, and told the crowd you were an undercover FBI agent. And watched them chase you, and pelt you with rocks, and hit you with flag poles.

I can't defend those actions by saying I truly believed you were an FBI agent, when you were not.

Well the good thing about this one is time will give us an answer. If they overturn it then I’m the tard but if they don’t then you are the tard. How’s that sound?
It sounds juvenile, considering, regardless of how it plays out, you will still be a retard and I will not.

Forum List

Back