ARIZONA--infringes on Free Speech--Protest we'll seize your property.

Just when you think the 4th Reich of the Republican party can't get any worse. Arizona comes up with this law. It's to oppress free speech in this country. Protesters can now be arrested and their property seized if a protest turns violent, even though they may not be involved in the violence.

"Arizona’s police officers will be able to arrest and seize the assets of any protest attendee, even before any crime or riot has taken place, under a new law voted through by state senators on Wednesday.

The legislation was originally established for racketeering but was expanded in definition to include rioting, allowing for the prosecution of everyone planned or participated in a protest that turns violent.

Democrats have criticized the bill, which allows demonstrators to be arrested and have their property seized. The legislation does not require discrimination as to who may have, for example, thrown a punch in a crowd or broken a window. As soon as a riotous action has occurred, all protesters are deemed broadly associated and therefore guilty.

Further to that, due to processes afforded authorities who investigate racketeering and the renewed definition of rioting, police are permitted to preemptively arrest those planning a protest."
New Arizona 'riot' law lets police arrest peaceful protesters—and seize their property

trump-nazi1.png

The 4th Reich of the Republican party is in full swing with Trump in office. Make certain they pay hell for it in 2018 and 2020.

Do you think this is directly aimed at your Fuhrer, Herr Soros?

Using racketeering laws against the rent a mob activities of you fascist thugs?

If there's protesters being paid someone is blowing trillions on it--LOL

new-york-womens-march.jpg

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

This is the woman's march the day after the inauguration, if you want to see what was going on in your home state go to this link. (They were in the millions.)
Woman's march pictures

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

161109211059-03-trump-protest-1109-super-169.jpg

I really don't think someone is paying all these people $10 bucks an hour to protest--LOL

They're not paid they're PISSED.

BINGO

This is the closest thing America has had to a fascist dictator in charge, and people are SURPRISED that protests are so virulent?

And what a shock that they want laws to crack down on it. Fuck anyone who opposes protest.

I disagree with your assessment of Trump. I think you're way overreacting. Try to lay off the Democrat hate propaganda. But these laws do serve to intimidate Citizens into reconsidering protesting. They are wrong. This one should be vigorously challenged and overturned.

This isn't partisan. When has a president openly called into question the legitimacy of a federal judge for overturning his executive order? For that matter, when's the last time a president trampled all over the constitution with something on the order of a Muslim ban? I'll tell you when, it was FDR, and I'd agree with anyone who said he overstretched his executive power to the point of a dictatorship.

Difference was, FDR had a genuine national crisis to serve as an excuse.

Trump does not. If Iran bombs us, how quickly do you think he'll throw on the dictator sunglasses, and how fast will we all assent to his rule? I'd say pretty fast. That's the REAL concern here.

Just when you think the 4th Reich of the Republican party can't get any worse. Arizona comes up with this law. It's to oppress free speech in this country. Protesters can now be arrested and their property seized if a protest turns violent, even though they may not be involved in the violence.

"Arizona’s police officers will be able to arrest and seize the assets of any protest attendee, even before any crime or riot has taken place, under a new law voted through by state senators on Wednesday.

The legislation was originally established for racketeering but was expanded in definition to include rioting, allowing for the prosecution of everyone planned or participated in a protest that turns violent.

Democrats have criticized the bill, which allows demonstrators to be arrested and have their property seized. The legislation does not require discrimination as to who may have, for example, thrown a punch in a crowd or broken a window. As soon as a riotous action has occurred, all protesters are deemed broadly associated and therefore guilty.

Further to that, due to processes afforded authorities who investigate racketeering and the renewed definition of rioting, police are permitted to preemptively arrest those planning a protest."
New Arizona 'riot' law lets police arrest peaceful protesters—and seize their property

trump-nazi1.png

The 4th Reich of the Republican party is in full swing with Trump in office. Make certain they pay hell for it in 2018 and 2020.

This is the woman's march the day after the inauguration, if you want to see what was going on in your home state go to this link. (They were in the millions.)
Woman's march pictures

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

I really don't think someone is paying all these people $10 bucks an hour to protest--LOL

Sure;

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

You Fascists use a lot of paid rioters.

trump-nazi1.png

Woman's march pictures

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

BINGO

This is the closest thing America has had to a fascist dictator in charge, and people are SURPRISED that protests are so virulent?

And what a shock that they want laws to crack down on it. Fuck anyone who opposes protest.

Someone supports a centrally planned and managed economy like Hitler and Mussolini had.

It ain't Trump, it's your Fuhrer, Herr Soros.

Someone advocates for infringement of free speech.

It ain't Trump, it's you fascist fucks.

Organizations Funded by George Soros and His Open Society Foundations - Discover the Networks

trump-nazi1.png

Woman's march pictures

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

BINGO

I disagree with your assessment of Trump. I think you're way overreacting. Try to lay off the Democrat hate propaganda. But these laws do serve to intimidate Citizens into reconsidering protesting. They are wrong. This one should be vigorously challenged and overturned.

This isn't partisan. When has a president openly called into question the legitimacy of a federal judge for overturning his executive order? For that matter, when's the last time a president trampled all over the constitution with something on the order of a Muslim ban? I'll tell you when, it was FDR, and I'd agree with anyone who said he overstretched his executive power to the point of a dictatorship.

Trump does not. If Iran bombs us, how quickly do you think he'll throw on the dictator sunglasses, and how fast will we all assent to his rule? I'd say pretty fast. That's the REAL concern here.

Seriously, you're way overreacting. You're exposing yourself to too much Democrat hate propaganda. Try to scale it back. You'll find yourself calming down and being more rational. Give it a shot.

[

Ohwhatafuckup had a major brushup with John Roberts. little fascist moron.

Your Fuhrer conveniently failed to program you with that memory, little drone.

Supreme Court Gets a Rare Rebuke, in Front of a Nation

I live in AZ, and have witnessed for years the legislature's reactionary nature. If it is signed, it will eventually fail to meet free speech tests, and will be struck by the courts. They know this, but do it anyway. It is mostly theatrical. In this case, there was an anti-Trump rally that blocked a highway in Phoenix. Instead of dealing with the protesters who broke the law by blocking the highway, they just effectively tried to make protestors in general into gangsters.
The text of the law has been posted.

Show where it violates free speech and/or what a court will strike it down for.

FACT SHEET FOR S.B. 1142

riot; planning; participation; racketeering

Purpose

Adds rioting to the list of offenses that can be pursued under racketeering statutes. Expands the definition of riot and specifies that to prove conspiracy to commit a riot, an overt act is not required.

SB1142 - 531R - Senate Fact Sheet

Arizona bill punishes even peaceful protesters when events turn violent

If the bill becomes law, prosecutors could seize the assets of protesters, even if they didn't participate in any violence. The bill would add rioting to the list of offenses that could be charged under Arizona's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization laws.

The bill, according to a Senate fact sheet, stipulates that an "overt act is not required as proof of a riot offense."
No, an overt act is not required because a THREAT qualifies as well.

I posted the text already. It does NOT apply to a peaceful protester. You cannot threaten violence to others and then claim you are being peaceful.

Threats being illegal is not a new concept - it has been this way for a long time.

If this were to become law, I could peacefully attend a protest, only to find that, unknown to me, some guy had decided in advance to set fire to a billboard; and simply because of my presence, could have my property confiscated. You don't have to have a law degree to recognize that is a violation of my free speech.
No, you could not. That is what others have TOLD you. It is not in the law.

Again, the text has been posted. Where in the text is your assertion supported?

trump-nazi1.png

SCROTUS's Brownshirts

No matter what the royalist Supreme Court decrees, there is no right to protest. There is only the right to peaceably assemble in an area defined by permit. What the pushy mobs are doing is felonious trespassing, aggravated by the fact that they start from an area handed over to them by the First Amendment and then aggressively abuse that right. Those who do damage in the invaded area should be shot dead. Those who non-violently join them should have their property confiscated because of their proven contempt for public and private property rights.

Hmm lets review parts of the First.

"or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Nope nothing about permits or instituting Capital Punishment on citizens who violate the law during a protest assembly, which would also violate the 5th Amendment. Speaking of the 5th

"nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

Over the top, Unconstitutional.
Creeps Have Made Us Crawl

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact": Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes. And the trespassing the mobs do is a deprivation of property rights. "Peaceably" doesn't cover that.

The constitution protects peaceful protesters. It does not protect non-peaceful protesters. This law appears to remove the constitutional protection of peaceful protesters and therefore imho, is unconstitutional.
Point out the text that does so.

[

Ohwhatafuckup had a major brushup with John Roberts. little fascist moron.

Your Fuhrer conveniently failed to program you with that memory, little drone.

Supreme Court Gets a Rare Rebuke, in Front of a Nation

Comparison fail. He did not de-legitimize the SCOTUS. He criticized an opinion.

Get a fucking brain.

Woman's march pictures

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

BINGO

Seriously, you're way overreacting. You're exposing yourself to too much Democrat hate propaganda. Try to scale it back. You'll find yourself calming down and being more rational. Give it a shot.

I just explained to you how this is not Democrat/Republican by giving you an example of a Democrat who went too far.

Try reading. Give it a shot.

trump-nazi1.png

Woman's march pictures

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

BINGO

Someone supports a centrally planned and managed economy like Hitler and Mussolini had.

It ain't Trump, it's your Fuhrer, Herr Soros.

Someone advocates for infringement of free speech.

It ain't Trump, it's you fascist fucks.

Organizations Funded by George Soros and His Open Society Foundations - Discover the Networks

You have freedom of speech, not freedom to speak at whatever platform you want, dipshit.

You have freedom of speech, not freedom to speak at whatever platform you want, dipshit.

We have freedom of speech, except in those places you fascists control,. such as college campuses. You of the Soros left have waged an unrelenting war on civil liberties. You have attacked freedom of speech with speech codes. you attacked freedom of religion with Hobby Lobby and Little Sisters of the Poor. Yes, the SCOTUS sat your fascists asses down on those, but you did your best to crush the 1st. You fascists democrats have waged a prolonged war on the press, with President Ohwhatafuckup throwing half a dozen reporters in prison for reporting against his criminal administration.

Which of the rights in the Bill of Rights do you Soros fascists not wage war on? well, you haven't attempted to house soldiers in private homes yet. BUT with your Brown Shirts our rioting, you may demand they be given a place to rest by the commoners...

We have freedom of speech, except in those places you fascists control,. such as college campuses. You of the Soros left have waged an unrelenting war on civil liberties. You have attacked freedom of speech with speech codes. you attacked freedom of religion with Hobby Lobby and Little Sisters of the Poor. Yes, the SCOTUS sat your fascists asses down on those, but you did your best to crush the 1st. You fascists democrats have waged a prolonged war on the press, with President Ohwhatafuckup throwing half a dozen reporters in prison for reporting against his criminal administration.

Which of the rights in the Bill of Rights do you Soros fascists not wage war on? well, you haven't attempted to house soldiers in private homes yet. BUT with your Brown Shirts our rioting, you may demand they be given a place to rest by the commoners...
Calm down snowflake. You still have the right to spout all the false nonsense you want.

Comparison fail. He did not de-legitimize the SCOTUS. He criticized an opinion.

Get a fucking brain.

Of course he did, Jackbooted little fool. So bad was Ohwhatafuckup that Roberts mouthed "not true" to Obammys moronic lie.
Oh wow, totally on the level of trump referring to a justice as a "so-called judge"

No, it was FAR worse, Ohwhatafuckup said it during the State of the Union Address.

That you are a mindless hack does not alter reality.

Anyone claiming they will TAKE YOUR SHIT for PROTESTING is a straight up fucking liar.

Guess you missed this little news article from the Arizona Capital Times.........

Claiming people are being paid to riot, Republican state senators voted Wednesday to give police new power to arrest anyone who is involved in a peaceful demonstration that may turn bad — even before anything actually happened.

SB1142 expands the state’s racketeering laws, now aimed at organized crime, to also include rioting. And it redefines what constitutes rioting to include actions that result in damage to the property of others.

But the real heart of the legislation is what Democrats say is the guilt by association — and giving the government the right to criminally prosecute and seize the assets of everyone who planned a protest and everyone who participated. And what’s worse, said Sen. Steve Farley, D-Tucson, is that the person who may have broken a window, triggering the claim there was a riot, might actually not be a member of the group but someone from the other side.

Sen. Martin Quezada, D-Phoenix, acknowledged that sometimes what’s planned as a peaceful demonstration can go south.

“When people want to express themselves as a group during a time of turmoil, during a time of controversy, during a time of high emotions, that’s exactly when people gather as a community,’’ he said. “Sometimes they yell, sometimes they scream, sometimes they do go too far.’’

Quezada said, though, that everything that constitutes rioting already is a crime, ranging from assault to criminal damage, and those responsible can be individually prosecuted. He said the purpose of this bill appears to be designed to chill the First Amendment rights of people to decide to demonstrate in the first place for fear something could wrong.

http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2017/02/22/arizona-senate-crackdown-on-protests/

I live in AZ, and have witnessed for years the legislature's reactionary nature. If it is signed, it will eventually fail to meet free speech tests, and will be struck by the courts. They know this, but do it anyway. It is mostly theatrical. In this case, there was an anti-Trump rally that blocked a highway in Phoenix. Instead of dealing with the protesters who broke the law by blocking the highway, they just effectively tried to make protestors in general into gangsters.
The text of the law has been posted.

Show where it violates free speech and/or what a court will strike it down for.

FACT SHEET FOR S.B. 1142

riot; planning; participation; racketeering

Purpose

Adds rioting to the list of offenses that can be pursued under racketeering statutes. Expands the definition of riot and specifies that to prove conspiracy to commit a riot, an overt act is not required.

SB1142 - 531R - Senate Fact Sheet

Arizona bill punishes even peaceful protesters when events turn violent

If the bill becomes law, prosecutors could seize the assets of protesters, even if they didn't participate in any violence. The bill would add rioting to the list of offenses that could be charged under Arizona's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization laws.

The bill, according to a Senate fact sheet, stipulates that an "overt act is not required as proof of a riot offense."
No, an overt act is not required because a THREAT qualifies as well.

I posted the text already. It does NOT apply to a peaceful protester. You cannot threaten violence to others and then claim you are being peaceful.

Threats being illegal is not a new concept - it has been this way for a long time.

If this were to become law, I could peacefully attend a protest, only to find that, unknown to me, some guy had decided in advance to set fire to a billboard; and simply because of my presence, could have my property confiscated. You don't have to have a law degree to recognize that is a violation of my free speech.
No, you could not. That is what others have TOLD you. It is not in the law.

Again, the text has been posted. Where in the text is your assertion supported?

Look, FA, I really should not have teach you stuff that is just barely beyond 8th grade civics.

If you and I plan to rob a bank, and I think that your gun is unloaded, and only bluffing, and then you shoot and kill someone, I am guilty by complicity.

If you and I plan to go to a perfectly legal football game, and I have no reason to think that you are going to break the law, but while you are there, you shoot the peanut vender for shortchanging you, I am not complicitly guilty of anything. This is such a basic legal question that you would have to know this just to get ADMITTED to law school!

Anyone claiming they will TAKE YOUR SHIT for PROTESTING is a straight up fucking liar.

Guess you missed this little news article from the Arizona Capital Times.........

Claiming people are being paid to riot, Republican state senators voted Wednesday to give police new power to arrest anyone who is involved in a peaceful demonstration that may turn bad — even before anything actually happened.

SB1142 expands the state’s racketeering laws, now aimed at organized crime, to also include rioting. And it redefines what constitutes rioting to include actions that result in damage to the property of others.

But the real heart of the legislation is what Democrats say is the guilt by association — and giving the government the right to criminally prosecute and seize the assets of everyone who planned a protest and everyone who participated. And what’s worse, said Sen. Steve Farley, D-Tucson, is that the person who may have broken a window, triggering the claim there was a riot, might actually not be a member of the group but someone from the other side.

Sen. Martin Quezada, D-Phoenix, acknowledged that sometimes what’s planned as a peaceful demonstration can go south.

“When people want to express themselves as a group during a time of turmoil, during a time of controversy, during a time of high emotions, that’s exactly when people gather as a community,’’ he said. “Sometimes they yell, sometimes they scream, sometimes they do go too far.’’

Quezada said, though, that everything that constitutes rioting already is a crime, ranging from assault to criminal damage, and those responsible can be individually prosecuted. He said the purpose of this bill appears to be designed to chill the First Amendment rights of people to decide to demonstrate in the first place for fear something could wrong.

http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2017/02/22/arizona-senate-crackdown-on-protests/

Isn't the rent-a-riot shit that Soros is engaging in organized crime? Isn't it terrorism in reality? RICO laws SHOULD be used against the fascist thugs on the Soros payroll.

Forum List

Back