Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
Arizona legislators have advanced an unprecedented bill that would require women who wish to have their contraception covered by their health insurance plans to prove to their employers that they are taking it to treat medical conditions. The bill now moves to the state Senate for a full vote.

Apparently, the conservative agenda to take away a women's right choice now includes birth control.

Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception For Non-Medical Reasons

Arizona legislators have advanced an unprecedented bill that would require women who wish to have their contraception covered by their health insurance plans to prove to their employers that they are taking it to treat medical conditions. The bill now moves to the state Senate for a full vote.

Apparently, the conservative agenda to take away a women's right choice now includes birth control.

Arizona Birth Control Bill Penalizes Women For Using Contraception For Non-Medical Reasons

what is the penalization? a free penis?

I don't get it, people are bitching about poor women having bastard children left and right, and now we want to do away with contraception?

yep you don't get it. no one has ever said to do away with contraception.. what has been said though is if you're an adult you should not ask others to pay for your sexual drive. do you get that now or is you head still in the dark damp place?

I don't get it, people are bitching about poor women having bastard children left and right, and now we want to do away with contraception?

yep you don't get it. no one has ever said to do away with contraception.. what has been said though is if you're an adult you should not ask others to pay for your sexual drive. do you get that now or is you head still in the dark damp place?

Nope still don't get it, tell me more.:eusa_angel:

How the fuk is it now considered a penalty if you have to pay for your own birth control pills or buy a condom at about a buck apiece? The world is upside down according to Huffington.

Nope still don't get it, tell me more.:eusa_angel:

yer knot listening are ewe?

Name ONE person who has said WE SHOULD DO AWAY WITH CONTRACEPTION.

NAME ONE. AND QUOTE THAT PERSON EXACTLY

How does that apply to this case? A female employee pays for medical insurance that includes birth control, gets the prescription and then is fired by her employer.

And you think that's fine, why?

How does that apply to this case? A female employee pays for medical insurance that includes birth control, gets the prescription and then is fired by her employer.

what the hell "case" are you talking about dummie ass? I'm asking gravity to tell us who the hell said contraception "should be done away with" try that on shit for brains.

Who got fired?

oh my goodness, this is beyond reason....so none of this from the start has to do with the first amendment and making the church pay for insurance that covers birth control? Gosh, you all are just a bunch of liars....

besides the FACT that if an employer offers health care coverage, it has been part of the employee's COMPENSATION for working for their employer....so THE EMPLOYEE has ALWAYS been the payer of their own insurance....

sheesh, you all are NUTS, to the enth degree....

What's next? What else are you going to force down other people's throats? How about we don't want insurance companies to cover pregnancies? r vasectomies? Or breast cancer treatments if the woman has never born a child cuz their risk is much higher?

These people ARE PAYING for their OWN insurance....idiot.

oh my goodness, this is beyond reason....so none of this from the start has to do with the first amendment and making the church pay for insurance that covers birth control? Gosh, you all are just a bunch of liars....

besides the FACT that if an employer offers health care coverage, it has been part of the employee's COMPENSATION for working for their employer....so THE EMPLOYEE has ALWAYS been the payer of their own insurance....

What's next? What else are you going to force down other people's throats? How about we don't want insurance companies to cover pregnancies? r vasectomies? Or breast cancer treatments if the woman has never born a child cuz their risk is much higher?

Yes, fuckwit and now they'll be paying a hella vu lot more.. contrary to libtard wet dreams the insurance companies will not give women free birth control.. they will pay for it..say thank ewe obama.

I would like to observe the HR rep reprimanding the employee:

HR REP: Suzie it has come to our attention that you are always happy and peppy. People suspect you are getting laid. Now we see that your benefits include THE PILL! We were under the impression you were suffering from PMDD, however given your attitude of late we must consider our freedoms and will from today forward deny your access to THE PILL.

Yep, that is gonna fly.

Care, vasectomies are not covered by insurance, just an fyi... There are a great many things not covered by insurance, do you want the government to be mandating what employers must include in their health care plans, i.e. to force it down their throats? Let's be reasonable here, freedom is allowing employers to choose the plans they want to include to offer to their employees, and what those plans will cover. Anyone is capable of going out and buying their own health insurance if they don't like what their company is offering. And guess what? I opt out of my insurance plan because I am covered under my husband's plan? How much do you think my company is compensating me for not taking their health insurance? Absolutely nothing! So, if it's part of everyone's compensation then why aren't I receiving hundreds of dollars more in my paycheck every month for opting out?

Forum List

Back