Argument for Atheist

Merlin1047 said:
The second thing that I fail to understand is how some people can continue to be atheist. To be an atheist, you have to accept the theory that somehow a space appeared. That space contained a teeny-tiny little atom, which somehow multiplied and gained density until the mass finally exploded. That explosion then somehow ordered itself into the myriad of worlds and stars in the universe. Somehow, life evolved out of an exploded mass of stuff, which they can't explain, which occupied a space which somehow, also inexplicably, simply appeared and formed galaxies and the universe. To be an atheist, you have to ignore not only common sense, but history as well.

Non-atheists believe a deity, that has no beginning or end, whipped up the universe and all that it contains from nothing, without any sensical explanation for where this deity came from. That theory is farther outside the bounds of common sense than the one you cited. A 2-3,000 year old account of middle-eastern mythology adds no concrete support for the theory of divine creation either.

IControlThePast said:
I've only seen them at Lincoln Financial in Philly, never been to England.

lucky you ...that was the first ever use of lincoln....good match if i remember

manu1959 said:
lucky you ...that was the first ever use of lincoln....good match if i remember

Yes, but they dropped it to Celtic and didn't send over many stars :(. I didn't get to see Ruud, but it was a good game.

Forum List

Back