Arf, Arf!: Hillary Barks Like 'Attack Dog' at Nevada Rally

I don't think it will hurt her that much, but that is a video clip that can be played over and over.
You just don't give the opposition something like that. Time will tell if it fades away, like BenGassy, or becomes a general meme. It will certainly become a whacko right-wing meme. The only question is if it will have any traction in general, which I doubt.

Especially if trump or the GOP starts with women/dog jokes. These things are also fraught with danger for the mockers.

Also speaks volumes about demagogues, that this is the level they dig up and think is "significant". :lmao:

It's sad really.

I don't think it will hurt her that much, but that is a video clip that can be played over and over.
You just don't give the opposition something like that. Time will tell if it fades away, like BenGassy, or becomes a general meme. It will certainly become a whacko right-wing meme. The only question is if it will have any traction in general, which I doubt.

Especially if trump or the GOP starts with women/dog jokes. These things are also fraught with danger for the mockers.

Also speaks volumes about demagogues, that this is the level they dig up and think is "significant". :lmao:

It's sad really.
And not one of them could tell you her plan for combating ISIS, or her tax plan, or her health care plan, or her education plan, or...

what is your opinion about it ?
is it freedom of speech?

presidential contenders say all sorts of different things on the stump. Barking like a dog, however, may be a first.

Perhaps sensing a lack of momentum and lagging support among potential voters, Hillary Clinton added a bit of pizzaz to a routine campaign stop in Nevada on Saturday. Speaking to an audience in Reno, Clinton likened herself to a Republican fact-checker -- or, an attack dog, if you will.

Citing a political radio ad that aired in Arkansas years ago and featured a dog that would bark whenever a candidate spoke an untrue statement, Clinton began barking herself:

"We need to get that dog and follow him around and every time they say these things, like, 'oh the Great Recession was caused by too much regulation," Clinton said before yelping, "Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!" to general applause.

Once again, demoagogue talking heads remove the context in order to make a bullshit point.

Here's the full context:

Kinda has the opposite effect the editors intended....

Fox Noise did the same thing with the bogus "fake Southern accent" speech, removing the part that reveals she was quoting the lyrics of a gospel song, not "faking an accent".

Commercial media doing what it does. Selling snake oil to the gullible.

Yes. Clearly. Hillary was just faking a dog accent.

Clearly. And just as clearly, removing the context changes the thrust of the message.

There's a reason this board has a rule that you can't edit somebody else's post to say something they never said -- because it's dishonest.

Well this is the same thing.

There there. No need to get overwrought. Try barking like a dog. Some find it quite cathartic.

is it freedom of speech?

presidential contenders say all sorts of different things on the stump. Barking like a dog, however, may be a first.

Perhaps sensing a lack of momentum and lagging support among potential voters, Hillary Clinton added a bit of pizzaz to a routine campaign stop in Nevada on Saturday. Speaking to an audience in Reno, Clinton likened herself to a Republican fact-checker -- or, an attack dog, if you will.

Citing a political radio ad that aired in Arkansas years ago and featured a dog that would bark whenever a candidate spoke an untrue statement, Clinton began barking herself:

"We need to get that dog and follow him around and every time they say these things, like, 'oh the Great Recession was caused by too much regulation," Clinton said before yelping, "Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!" to general applause.

Once again, demoagogue talking heads remove the context in order to make a bullshit point.

Here's the full context:

Fox Noise did the same thing with the bogus "fake Southern accent" speech, removing the part that reveals she was quoting the lyrics of a gospel song, not "faking an accent".

Clearly. And just as clearly, removing the context changes the thrust of the message.

There's a reason this board has a rule that you can't edit somebody else's post to say something they never said -- because it's dishonest.

There there. No need to get overwrought. Try barking like a dog. Some find it quite cathartic.

Dogs especially.

"Overwrought" is it? No, I'm just allergic to dishonesty. So sue me.

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

Dogs especially.

"Overwrought" is it? No, I'm just allergic to dishonesty. So sue me.

:lol:

It's sad really.
And not one of them could tell you her plan for combating ISIS, or her tax plan, or her health care plan, or her education plan, or...
I can. Would you like to hear it or are you just spouting clichés?

You people have a corn cob up your fuckin ass. Corrupt cankles barking like a dog is fuckin funny. Get over it. Good gawd.

It's sad really.

You're not "one of them" though, are you?

Or do you think this is a legitimate story?

Conundrum time.

It's sad really.

Conundrum time.
I didn't read it. I couldn't get over her barking like a dog, honestly. The only person I know that has ever barked like a dog in public is clinically insane.

Hillary was confused. She thought she was competing at the Westminster Dog Show thats going on.

It's sad really.

Conundrum time.
I didn't read it. I couldn't get over her barking like a dog, honestly. The only person I know that has ever barked like a dog in public is clinically insane.

So you don't even care that there's a context left out? Wtf?

You were right the last time -- it's fuckin' funny. Because she was telling a joke.
That's all it is.

Oddly enough this was likely an attempt at being perceived as more human.

Oddly enough this was likely an attempt at being perceived as more human.

No doubt. May even have been suggested by her handlers/scriptwriters. But your point of irony is well taken, to invoke a dog to connect to humans.

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

I agree, just like the 9-15sec spots on Bush golfing

The spots on shrub golfing weren't taken out of context.

Forum List

Back