Arf, Arf!: Hillary Barks Like 'Attack Dog' at Nevada Rally

what is your opinion about it ?
is it freedom of speech?

presidential contenders say all sorts of different things on the stump. Barking like a dog, however, may be a first.

Perhaps sensing a lack of momentum and lagging support among potential voters, Hillary Clinton added a bit of pizzaz to a routine campaign stop in Nevada on Saturday. Speaking to an audience in Reno, Clinton likened herself to a Republican fact-checker -- or, an attack dog, if you will.

Citing a political radio ad that aired in Arkansas years ago and featured a dog that would bark whenever a candidate spoke an untrue statement, Clinton began barking herself:

"We need to get that dog and follow him around and every time they say these things, like, 'oh the Great Recession was caused by too much regulation," Clinton said before yelping, "Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!" to general applause.
It is totally appropriate that a bitch bark.

is it freedom of speech?

presidential contenders say all sorts of different things on the stump. Barking like a dog, however, may be a first.

Perhaps sensing a lack of momentum and lagging support among potential voters, Hillary Clinton added a bit of pizzaz to a routine campaign stop in Nevada on Saturday. Speaking to an audience in Reno, Clinton likened herself to a Republican fact-checker -- or, an attack dog, if you will.

Citing a political radio ad that aired in Arkansas years ago and featured a dog that would bark whenever a candidate spoke an untrue statement, Clinton began barking herself:

"We need to get that dog and follow him around and every time they say these things, like, 'oh the Great Recession was caused by too much regulation," Clinton said before yelping, "Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!" to general applause.

Once again, demoagogue talking heads remove the context in order to make a bullshit point.

Here's the full context:

Kinda has the opposite effect the editors intended....

Fox Noise did the same thing with the bogus "fake Southern accent" speech, removing the part that reveals she was quoting the lyrics of a gospel song, not "faking an accent".

Commercial media doing what it does. Selling snake oil to the gullible.

I agree, just like the 9-15sec spots on Bush golfing

The spots on shrub golfing weren't taken out of context.

They weren't?

Why was it wrong of him to answer a question, and go back to his game?

is it freedom of speech?

Once again, demoagogue talking heads remove the context in order to make a bullshit point.

Here's the full context:

Fox Noise did the same thing with the bogus "fake Southern accent" speech, removing the part that reveals she was quoting the lyrics of a gospel song, not "faking an accent".

They weren't?

Who said it was "wrong"?

On the contrary, it was revealingly candid.

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

They weren't?

Who said it was "wrong"?

The long version, or the 10 second one you provided?

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

They weren't?

How was that out of context?

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

They weren't?

How was that out of context?

What's the longest version you've seen?

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

Doesn't matter. She sounds like an idiot and is being mocked unmercifully.

She brought it on herself. Bark bark. Lololol

Actually, yes it does matter. Because removing context is dishonest.

It's what the Right does. Very juvenile.

12742482_587513401400433_5705671404650300868_n.jpg

Here's the full context:

They weren't?

Who said it was "wrong"?

If you have the long version that shows shrub was taken out of context, please link to it. Otherwise STFU

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

It's what the Right does

As does the Left

See Fahrenheit 911 for a multitude of examples

Very juvenile.

I agree

They weren't?

Who said it was "wrong"?

If you have the long version that shows shrub was taken out of context, please link to it. Otherwise STFU

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

Yes. Clearly. Hillary was just faking a dog accent.

Clearly. And just as clearly, removing the context changes the thrust of the message.

There's a reason this board has a rule that you can't edit somebody else's post to say something they never said -- because it's dishonest.

Well this is the same thing.

There there. No need to get overwrought. Try barking like a dog. Some find it quite cathartic.

Dogs especially.

"Overwrought" is it? No, I'm just allergic to dishonesty. So sue me.

You rated the remark funny! Now you are whining about dishonesty? Tell you what. I'll apologize for making a joke in the mist of you defending the context in which Hillary was barking like a dog. OK?

They weren't?

Who said it was "wrong"?

How does adding him riding off in a golf cart change the context?

Here's the full context:

Clearly. And just as clearly, removing the context changes the thrust of the message.

There's a reason this board has a rule that you can't edit somebody else's post to say something they never said -- because it's dishonest.

There there. No need to get overwrought. Try barking like a dog. Some find it quite cathartic.

Dogs especially.

You rated the remark funny! Now you are whining about dishonesty? Tell you what. I'll apologize for making a joke in the mist of you defending the context in which Hillary was barking like a dog. OK?

Try that again in English. Have no idea what you're on about.

I rated what "funny"? If I rated something "funny" -- it's because it was funny. Doesn't mean I agree with it.

I thought "clearly Hillary was faking a dog accent" was clever. I give credit where it's due. So sue me.

Dogs especially.

Try that again in English. Have no idea what you're on about.

I rated what "funny"? If I rated something "funny" -- it's because it was funny. Doesn't mean I agree with it.

I thought "clearly Hillary was faking a dog accent" was clever. I give credit where it's due. So sue me.
I tried it in English. Apparently you remain too wrought to savvy. My avi notwithstanding, I don't speak dog. Guess that means this tedious exchange is over. Oh darn.

is it freedom of speech?

Here's the full context:

It's what the Right does

As does the Left

See Fahrenheit 911 for a multitude of examples

Very juvenile.

I agree

Typical Rightwing response ... alter the post.

Forum List

Back