ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CALL McCAIN A HERO NOW ??

McCain's service to his country in the military cannot be questioned. His service in politics absolutely can. The two must be separated. He's a terrible politician, and most veterans like myself blame him for the terrible state of veteran's benefits and treatment.

That is the reason Trump didn't suffer for his comments. Veterans have no love for McCain.

4 times re-elected and his party's nominee in 2008. Hardly a failure. Trump on the other hand, the only thing he is succeeding at is making the GOP a laughing stock more so than it was.
McCant is the poster boob for term limits.

Trump is now calling McCain a hero, so enjoy your stay under the bus.
He did from the start, but you don't know this because your media sources are lying to you and you accept the lies.

No. He didn't.

Let me ask you this. If he called McCain a hero from the beginning, why were most of the RWnuts on this forum saying that he said McCain was not a hero,

and defending Trump for THAT?
Well that is proof...:uhoh3:

So your case is that Trump never said McCain was not a hero, so all your rightwing pals who jumped up and cheered him and agreed with him when they THOUGHT he said McCain was not a hero,

those people are the assholes?

McCain's service to his country in the military cannot be questioned. His service in politics absolutely can. The two must be separated. He's a terrible politician, and most veterans like myself blame him for the terrible state of veteran's benefits and treatment.

That is the reason Trump didn't suffer for his comments. Veterans have no love for McCain.

4 times re-elected and his party's nominee in 2008. Hardly a failure. Trump on the other hand, the only thing he is succeeding at is making the GOP a laughing stock more so than it was.

Did I say he was a failure?

Learn to read moron.

Forum List

Back