I just heard tramp say if they don't want to fight for our country they can leave

talking about the squad. Why doesn't he pack up his kids and leave.
-------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump acknowledged to advisors that he made up a fake injury to avoid military service, because “I wasn’t going to Vietnam,” his former lawyer told lawmakers during testimony on Wednesday.

Michael Cohen, who also worked as a fixer for Trump before his election, said he was tasked with tamping down criticism of the military deferment as the presidential candidate simultaneously mocked Sen. John McCain, a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, for being regarded as a military hero. “I like people who weren’t captured," Trump said during a July 2015 interview.
Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies
--------------------------------------------------
Also none of his kids enlisted in the military and they were of age for 2001 and before.

How can you guys be behind him and stand up for him. He and his family are a huge disgrace.
Most of the draft dodgers were leftists back then. Many are different now that the are older when it domes to war. None of the women you are carpet munching have been in the military and fought in a war or battle for the United States.

No one has fought for our country since 1945...and much of that is debatable.
Vietnam was a fucking scam...but I think you know that. I fault no one for not wanting to go get killed for that shit.
No...I don't like Trump...but probably not for the same reasons as you.

There was a draft and the people who went to Canada to avoid the draft were called draft dodgers. He is a draft dodger.
Same as Clinton.
I'm sure you do not like tramp for some reasons, I do not like anything about him.
Why didn't you flee to Canada when Trump became president?

Vietnam was a fucking scam...but I think you know that. I fault no one for not wanting to go get killed for that shit.

There was a draft and the people who went to Canada to avoid the draft were called draft dodgers. He is a draft dodger.
Same as Clinton.
I'm sure you do not like tramp for some reasons, I do not like anything about him.
Why didn't you flee to Canada when Trump became president?

Because I will stick it out, he won't last forever, hopefully this is it for him, make him a one termer.

No, Trump did not go to Canada to avoid the draft. Your TDS is flaring up again.

No. He had daddy pay a doctor to lie for him

Even worse

Proof? And no, the rantings of two daughters of the Doctor show NOTHING. Still waiting for Biden's asthma diagnosis to be shown too.

9803201_63af91fdd36d67414a2d102a278444ce_t.jpeg

No one in the universe, not even Putin, hates America more than Tramp, and nobody knows that better than you!
That has GOT to be the DUMBEST / BIGGEST LIE on USMB in at least the last 48 hrs, which is a LONG time based on how often Trump-haters lie...

:p

Yeah, politicians / Presidents who hate this country often affect the strongest economy in decades, the lowest unemployment in decades / ever, etc...., right Ed?

Bwuhahahaha!

No one in the universe, not even Putin, hates America more than Tramp, and nobody knows that better than you!
That has GOT to be the DUMBEST / BIGGEST LIE on USMB in at least the last 48 hrs, which is a LONG time based on how often Trump-haters lie...

Yeah, politicians / Presidents who hate this country often affect the strongest economy in decades, the lowest unemployment in decades / ever, etc...., right Ed?

Bwuhahahaha!
BULLSHIT! And you know it. Try as he will, America-hating Tramp has yet to destroy the Great Obama Economy.

talking about the squad. Why doesn't he pack up his kids and leave.
-------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump acknowledged to advisors that he made up a fake injury to avoid military service, because “I wasn’t going to Vietnam,” his former lawyer told lawmakers during testimony on Wednesday.

Michael Cohen, who also worked as a fixer for Trump before his election, said he was tasked with tamping down criticism of the military deferment as the presidential candidate simultaneously mocked Sen. John McCain, a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, for being regarded as a military hero. “I like people who weren’t captured," Trump said during a July 2015 interview.
Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies
--------------------------------------------------
Also none of his kids enlisted in the military and they were of age for 2001 and before.

How can you guys be behind him and stand up for him. He and his family are a huge disgrace.
....you're a disgrace ..what if someone said something bad about your family?? !!!???
you are also uncivil/impolite/etc

Bwuhahahaha!
BULLSHIT! And you know it. Try as he will, America-hating Tramp has yet to destroy the Great Obama Economy.
the Obamas hate America--without a doubt:
here, NEVER were proud of America
Michelle Obama Quotes
Obama = God damn America !!!!! and white people--they went to him for YEARS
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
etc
don't try to deny it, blacks hate America/cops/whites
Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a white cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

Last edited:

Ok, I stand corrected...THAT has GOT to be the DUMBEST / BIGGEST LIE told on USMB in a long while?

Ed, you poor deranged delusional snowflake, please allow me to let OBAMA himself destroy your LIE...

Barry publicly declared that manufacturing jobs under him as President were GONE FOREVER, NEVER COMING BACK, -THE NEW NORM'. He declared Trump would have to have a magic wand and use magic to get them to come back...

those-jobs-of-the-past-are-just-not-going-to-27063429.png

:lmao:

Ok, I stand corrected...THAT has GOT to be the DUMBEST / BIGGEST LIE told on USMB in a long while?

Ed, you poor deranged delusional snowflake, please allow me to let OBAMA himself destroy your LIE...

Barry publicly declared that manufacturing jobs under him as President were GONE FOREVER, NEVER COMING BACK, -THE NEW NORM'. He declared Trump would have to have a magic wand and use magic to get them to come back...
LIAR!

Bwuhahahaha!
the Obamas hate America--without a doubt:
here, NEVER were proud of America
Michelle Obama Quotes
Obama = God damn America !!!!! and white people--they went to him for YEARS
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
etc
don't try to deny it, blacks hate America/cops/whites
Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a white cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
LIES all LIES!

Forum List

Back