I just heard tramp say if they don't want to fight for our country they can leave

No one has fought for our country since 1945...and much of that is debatable.
Vietnam was a fucking scam...but I think you know that. I fault no one for not wanting to go get killed for that shit.
No...I don't like Trump...but probably not for the same reasons as you.

There was a draft and the people who went to Canada to avoid the draft were called draft dodgers. He is a draft dodger.
Did he go to Canada? I don't think a medical deferment qualifies as a dodge...technically.
However, my initial point stands. I don't fault anyone for not.
Biden got more deferments than Trump.

You mean the coward who had daddy pay a doctor to falsify bone spurs?
Prove that. That means sources not just your big mouth.
Both his presidential physicals showed NO bone spurs.

Got some proof?
And I mean from someplace other than CNN or the HuffingPaintPost.
Where exactly did either of Tramp's extensive presidential physicals report any bone spurs?

Vietnam was a fucking scam...but I think you know that. I fault no one for not wanting to go get killed for that shit.

There was a draft and the people who went to Canada to avoid the draft were called draft dodgers. He is a draft dodger.
Did he go to Canada? I don't think a medical deferment qualifies as a dodge...technically.
However, my initial point stands. I don't fault anyone for not.
Biden got more deferments than Trump.

Why would I not be surprised but then there's Blumenthal, the wannabe war hero. Mr. stolen valor himself. Another lying Democrat of course. But then they'll lie about anything won't they, like maybe even their race for example. I expect some of them to start swapping genders any day now.

talking about the squad. Why doesn't he pack up his kids and leave.
-------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump acknowledged to advisors that he made up a fake injury to avoid military service, because “I wasn’t going to Vietnam,” his former lawyer told lawmakers during testimony on Wednesday.

Michael Cohen, who also worked as a fixer for Trump before his election, said he was tasked with tamping down criticism of the military deferment as the presidential candidate simultaneously mocked Sen. John McCain, a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, for being regarded as a military hero. “I like people who weren’t captured," Trump said during a July 2015 interview.
Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies
--------------------------------------------------
Also none of his kids enlisted in the military and they were of age for 2001 and before.

How can you guys be behind him and stand up for him. He and his family are a huge disgrace.

He served in the same unit as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. :auiqs.jpg:

Got some proof?
Where exactly did either of Tramp's extensive presidential physicals report any bone spurs?
Did you see the whole report?

Got some proof?

Dont know.
Maybe you should post them.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump acknowledged to advisors that he made up a fake injury to avoid military service, because “I wasn’t going to Vietnam,” his former lawyer told lawmakers during testimony on Wednesday.

Michael Cohen, who also worked as a fixer for Trump before his election, said he was tasked with tamping down criticism of the military deferment as the presidential candidate simultaneously mocked Sen. John McCain, a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, for being regarded as a military hero. “I like people who weren’t captured," Trump said during a July 2015 interview.
Also none of his kids enlisted in the military and they were of age for 2001 and before.

How can you guys be behind him and stand up for him. He and his family are a huge disgrace.

Well, Trump ought to know about that. His grandfather was thrown out of Germany for avoiding the draft.

Well, Trump ought to know about that. His grandfather was thrown out of Germany for avoiding the draft.
So what did your grandfather do and do you think should be judged by it? Reparation like bullshit.

So what did your grandfather do and do you think should be judged by it? Reparation like bullshit.

My great grandfather fought for Tennessee from Shiloh to Franklinton, which he considered his patriotic duty. He was captured twice, and wounded once, carrying a Mini-ball in his leg for the rest of his life. My grandfather was too old for WW1. However, my not being president of the US, it is none of your business.

As a Vietnam vet myself, I'm sure the gulf war vets along with all the other vets are happy to hear that too.

BTW in which branch of the service did you serve and where? Let me guess, none, no where and never. You haven't a clue.
You deserve all the respect that other soldiers deserve for your service to our nation in answering the call of duty, PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.

Your honorable service stands on its own. It is not mutually exclusive of whether the war your nation asked you to fight is valid or proper.

Thank you for your service.

My great grandfather fought for Tennessee from Shiloh to Franklinton, which he considered his patriotic duty. He was captured twice, and wounded once, carrying a Mini-ball in his leg for the rest of his life. My grandfather was too old for WW1. However, my not being president of the US, it is none of your business.

Were you this tough on Obama and Clinton? Neither of them served. I don't know about their grandfathers.

Were you this tough on Obama and Clinton? Neither of them served. I don't know about their grandfathers.

I actually have no problem with people who did not serve in the Vietnam era. I have serious problems with people who lie and cheat to get exemptions, and continue to do it 50 years later.

I actually have no problem with people who did not serve in the Vietnam era. I have serious problems with people who lie and cheat to get exemptions, and continue to do it 50 years later.
Prove he cheated, no one has yet.

Got some proof?
Did you see the whole report?
Yes, and I especially liked this part that found no bone spurs limiting his range of motion in all joints.

"Extremities and musculoskeletal – normal throughout. Full range of motion in all joints. He had strong distal pulses and good capillary refill in all extremities. He had no swelling or edema."

Got some proof?

Dont know.
Maybe you should post them.
The report said there was "Full range of motion in all joints."

LIAR!

Magickly disappearing without surgery bone spurs? Are you really that naïve? In fact, is there any reason why, after his telling 2500 lies in 2 years that you believe ANYTHING he says?

Forum List

Back