ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CALL McCAIN A HERO NOW ??

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
But various critics, including Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Sydney H. Schanberg, have charged that McCain, working with fellow Vietnam veteran and then-Sen. John F. Kerry, D-Mass., suppressed information about POWs believed to have been left behind by the U.S. government at the end of the Vietnam War.

Read more at POW case haunts McCain s image as war hero

i am quite certain you all have heard about this info, libtards only; how do you FEEEEEL about this hero status now ?

I'm forever indebted to McCain and persons like him who have defended this nation. His hero status remains unchallenged. I'm equally happy that he was not elected President in 2008. Both because he is my Senator and that it meant Obama became our President.

But various critics, including Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Sydney H. Schanberg, have charged that McCain, working with fellow Vietnam veteran and then-Sen. John F. Kerry, D-Mass., suppressed information about POWs believed to have been left behind by the U.S. government at the end of the Vietnam War.

Read more at POW case haunts McCain s image as war hero

i am quite certain you all have heard about this info, libtards only; how do you FEEEEEL about this hero status now ?
Schanberg's work on this issue is amazing. Too bad most Americans have no knowledge of it.

McCain is not the only one deserving of scorn. There are many in top levels of government desiring of scorn.

I'm forever indebted to McCain and persons like him who have defended this nation. His hero status remains unchallenged. I'm equally happy that he was not elected President in 2008. Both because he is my Senator and that it meant Obama became our President.
Well Candygirl we can agree...McCant would likely have been much worse the Big Ears, but then Big Ears is likely the worst POTUS ever....so Lil' Johnny would have to be really bad.

Well Candygirl we can agree...McCant would likely have been much worse the Big Ears, but then Big Ears is likely the worst POTUS ever....so Lil' Johnny would have to be really bad.

I agree.

I respect McCain for his service to this country as I respect all those in the military but he's no better than any other surviving POW. He's no hero.

He's a guy traded off his survival status to enter politics where he's been for way to long.

A hero he ain't.

he is my Senator

mine too, but that will soon come to an end, i am voting for
State Sen. Kelli Ward of Lake Havasu City officially announced Tuesday that she will take on veteran incumbent U.S. Sen. John McCain in Arizona's 2016 primary.

and if you do not vote for her, you are just another brainless libertard. :up:

he is my Senator

mine too, but that will soon come to an end, i am voting for
State Sen. Kelli Ward of Lake Havasu City officially announced Tuesday that she will take on veteran incumbent U.S. Sen. John McCain in Arizona's 2016 primary.

and if you do not vote for her, you are just another brainless libertard. :up:

We'll see if she earns my vote. Phoenix and the surrounding areas are booming and has been for over a decade or so. McCain being in the Senate has helped. Not sure there is a good enough reason to change horses.

President Obama (and I) continue to thank you for your inadvertent support. You see, calling our President "big ears" and the other names does nothing except highlight the smallness of the GOP mindset.

McCain's service to his country in the military cannot be questioned. His service in politics absolutely can. The two must be separated. He's a terrible politician, and most veterans like myself blame him for the terrible state of veteran's benefits and treatment.

That is the reason Trump didn't suffer for his comments. Veterans have no love for McCain.

I agree.

I respect McCain for his service to this country as I respect all those in the military but he's no better than any other surviving POW. He's no hero.

He's a guy traded off his survival status to enter politics where he's been for way to long.

A hero he ain't.

I respect McCain for his service and his bravery during his captivity.

I don't know if he "traded off his survival status" to enter politics, that was before my time.

I know he did not attempt to milk his service record during his presidential run.

I'm forever indebted to McCain and persons like him who have defended this nation...
Agreed.

I, also, voted against him in the 2008 general election.

Unlike you - not because I thought Obumble would amount to anything, but because I did not want 4 or 8 more years of McSame (a 3rd or 4th GW Bush term).

I don't think very highly of much of McCain's politics.

I despise his laid-back let-em-roll-over-us approach to Illegal Aliens.

But I honor his former service and am indebted to him and all who served.

Two completely different and distinct perspectives.

Metaphorically, it's called "multi-dimensionalism", or, in terms of political perceptions... "multi-tasking".

There exist a fair number of folks who don't have that capacity or whom simply don't 'run that deep'.

But it takes all kinds.

Last edited:

President Obama (and I) continue to thank you for your inadvertent support. You see, calling our President "big ears" and the other names does nothing except highlight the smallness of the GOP mindset.

Come now Candycane, the GOP can't take credit for my name calling. I very much despise them.

I'm guessing you are under the misconception there is a difference between the two parties. You poor delusional lady...bless your heart...your nativity is so cute.

You kids deserve each other

Trump is now calling McCain a hero, so enjoy your stay under the bus.
He did from the start, but you don't know this because your media sources are lying to you and you accept the lies.

No. He didn't.

Let me ask you this. If he called McCain a hero from the beginning, why were most of the RWnuts on this forum saying that he said McCain was not a hero,

and defending Trump for THAT?

Trump is now calling McCain a hero, so enjoy your stay under the bus.
He did from the start, but you don't know this because your media sources are lying to you and you accept the lies.

No. He didn't.

Let me ask you this. If he called McCain a hero from the beginning, why were most of the RWnuts on this forum saying that he said McCain was not a hero,

and defending Trump for THAT?
Well that is proof...:uhoh3:

McCain's service to his country in the military cannot be questioned. His service in politics absolutely can. The two must be separated. He's a terrible politician, and most veterans like myself blame him for the terrible state of veteran's benefits and treatment.

That is the reason Trump didn't suffer for his comments. Veterans have no love for McCain.

4 times re-elected and his party's nominee in 2008. Hardly a failure. Trump on the other hand, the only thing he is succeeding at is making the GOP a laughing stock more so than it was.

Come now Candycane, the GOP can't take credit for my name calling. I very much despise them.

Twenty five years of attacks and you guys haven't laid a glove on her yet. One would think that you guys would have realized the futility of that strategy.

Forum List

Back